Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Are Your Favorite Actors: Name 3 Of Your Favorites! - page 25. (Read 9213 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
1.-Fernando Esteso
2.-Alfredo Landa
3.-Andrés Pajáres

Are these guys Spanish actors Huh
copper member
Anthony Hopkins, he is one of best by my opinion. The Silence of the lambs movie would not be good as it is without Anthony. And other movies that i watched with him are great, so i think that he is really good.
Leonardo DiCaprio would be maybe my second choice, and the third well... maybe Travis Fimmel, because he nailed Ragnars character.
And i don't want to speak of Female actors, oh boy, I would not know where to start  Shocked .

Well, it is good to hear your thoughts on female actresses too Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Joseph Gordon Levitt

Elizabeth Olsen

Ellen Page

Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Anthony Hopkins, he is one of best by my opinion. The Silence of the lambs movie would not be good as it is without Anthony. And other movies that i watched with him are great, so i think that he is really good.
Leonardo DiCaprio would be maybe my second choice, and the third well... maybe Travis Fimmel, because he nailed Ragnars character.
And i don't want to speak of Female actors, oh boy, I would not know where to start  Shocked .
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Tom Cruise
Jim carrey
Kevin Costner
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
1.-Fernando Esteso
2.-Alfredo Landa
3.-Andrés Pajáres
copper member
1- al pacino

2- sean penn

3- anthony hopkins

Wow, a great actor listed here "Anthony Hopkins" I really enjoy most of his movies because he's a wonderful actor!
copper member
This is my 3 favorite actors of all time:

Al Pacino - Scarface, The Godfather, Dog Day Afternoon. I like how he acts and portrays the characters in his movies.
Robert de Niro - Raging Bull, The Godfather, The Untouchables. Very good actor for me.
Denzel Washington - Training Day, Glory, Malcolm X. - His portrayal of the characters are amazing specially in Malcolm-X.

Wow, this is a great collection even though they are old school guys Grin

Lol. who you calling old school?  Boy Grin

I do really like those actors though specially the Godfather movies with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro are there. I also like Heat. Its a action filled movie both stared by them. Go watch that goddamn movie.!!  Smiley

I have their movies both Heat & Godfather 1-3! What I mean by that is they're little bit old compare to actors like Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves. If you look at their movies they were made in the 70s and 80s and early 90s which is kind of old nowadays, but I know must of their movies are great and still masterpiece even to these days.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
1- al pacino

2- sean penn

3- anthony hopkins
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
1. Johnny Deep
2. Brad Pitt
3. Tom Cruise

I have a "man-crush" on those 3. LOL.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
My most beloved actor is Al Pacino. Well, I also like Bruce Willis and Johnny Depp.
copper member
I like the most beautiful actresses:

Monica Bellucci,
Scarlet Johansson
Jennifer Lopez.

Another great collection but they're all women, dude! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 195
I like the most beautiful actresses: Monica Bellucci, Scarlet Johansson and Jennifer Lopez.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
jonny deep
sandra bulock
and of course angelina jolie
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
how about favorite actors who can act vs. your favorites who can't

can act favorite: Johnny deep

can't act favorite: Vin Diesel

Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
My list :

- Ryan Reynolds

- Tom Cruise

- Vin Diesel
Activity: 150
I like Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Pacino, Sylvester Stalone, Jennifer Lopez and Tilda Swinton.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Al Pacino - Scarface, The Godfather, Dog Day Afternoon. I like how he acts and portrays the characters in his movies.
Robert de Niro - Raging Bull, The Godfather, The Untouchables. Very good actor for me.
Denzel Washington - Training Day, Glory, Malcolm X. - His portrayal of the characters are amazing specially in Malcolm-X.

Lol. who you calling old school?  Boy Grin

I do really like those actors though specially the Godfather movies with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro are there. I also like Heat. Its a action filled movie both stared by them. Go watch that goddamn movie.!!  Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
- Rowan Atkinson
- Leonardo Dicaprio
- Tom Hanks
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: