Pages:
Author

Topic: Who believes Ethereum can go 4,000 USD 2018? - page 7. (Read 1732 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I am sure this will happen because Ethereum is being considered by many major financial groups and they are holding a lot of Ethereum and this could cause the ETH to reach $ 4,000 in the near future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ethereum is in a long term log channel against BTC that has it reaching 0.4-0.5 BTC at some point in the first half of this year. This would bring Ethereum to $5000+. It sounds crazy but so was going from $10 to $800 in a single year.

I explain more in my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tm64qqIyg&t=1s

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Ethereum can go way more than 4k USD in 2018. Don't you see Ripple, even that centralized coin can go higher marketcap numbers. Ethereum should be over 10k USD this year. Whole crypto currency marketcap will expand bigger this year. I wait at least 15x rise in total marketcap this year alone.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
nope. I dont want eth reach 4000$. think about when you must pay more than 5$ for 1 transaction. Any too many platform base on it. If fee to high we will dont have a good platform for many user
I think that also happens to bitcoin. more coin be expensive then the default fee for each transaction would be more expensive. it is a risk of using cryptocurrency as a method of payment. I do not know if this problem can be solved or not? but I think most users of ethereum are investors so they would prefer ETH prices to rise and of course it will happen. because ETH is a potential coin after bitcoin and many people have an interest in ETH
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
nope. I dont want eth reach 4000$. think about when you must pay more than 5$ for 1 transaction. Any too many platform base on it. If fee to high we will dont have a good platform for many user
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
will ethereum reach 4000$ ?

similar to ask will ethereum reach a 96500000*4000 market cap ? which is : 386 Billion$

will ethereum reach about 400 Billion $ marketcap ? damn, i think Ripple maybe there before ETH.

even bitcoin couldnt go past 330B$ marketcap this year.. yes.

maybe an other ethereum revolution occurs, but i doubt it.
Activity: 6
In 2017 this crypto currency has risen from $30 to almost $900, so I think it will reach this amount somewhere in the 2-3rd quarter of the year.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It is an impossible mission now for ETH. Although many investors are shifting to invest in ETH now instead of Bitcoin, it needs a big fund to pump its price.
Activity: 70
By the way not only strat but ark, lisk, waves, so I don't believe eth can reach that highs.
Activity: 406
4000$ is a little bit too much for ethereum. It's a very nice idea tho, eth rising up to 4k, why not? But I think it will take some time because it will reach that value. I'm thinking that it will play around 2k-3k before 2018 ends. Anyways, who knows!
Activity: 70
Not me because there are more and more competitors to eth in 2018 like STRAT who will be running ICO in 2-3 weeks on their platform!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
For 2017, the ETHER grew from seven dollars to 800 dollars. But this coin has not yet exhausted its potential. It seems to me that ETHER can reach 4000 dollars in 2018
Activity: 33
I don't think so. I like ETH but there is strong competition on the crypto market. The fiat money flowing there is limited. It will grow, but $4000 is too much nice idea :-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I believe ethereum will reach atleast 3000$ or maybe more for 2018.. But maybe not, crypto market is unpredictable.
Activity: 574
Yes, up to December maybe because as we can see the value of ETH last year rapidly increase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
This is the market of crypto-currencies and here to predict - not a grateful deed and labor-consuming. In my opinion, the price of 4000 is slightly overstated for 2018. Although there is nothing impossible for crypto currency, so you can admit such a price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Nothing is impossible  Wink
4000 USD seems a bit high related to market cap, big price, and competition. I guess maybe between 1500-2000 USD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Who believes Ethereum can go 4,000 USD 2018?

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

If there is an overwhelming yes, I am going to buy a mother load!

Well, if the trend roday continues, then i think that number($4000) isn't something that is impossible. And may even go higher than that. But the thing is eth may  might change pace either possitively or negatively. That, is something i am not sure about. But what im sure about is that eth will surely rise in price.and the lowest i think is $2000 for this year alone.

When I made this thread it was 700 USD and I had a gut feeling it’s real value was 4,000 USD based on an equation I did!
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
Who believes Ethereum can go 4,000 USD 2018?

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

If there is an overwhelming yes, I am going to buy a mother load!

Well, if the trend roday continues, then i think that number($4000) isn't something that is impossible. And may even go higher than that. But the thing is eth may  might change pace either possitively or negatively. That, is something i am not sure about. But what im sure about is that eth will surely rise in price.and the lowest i think is $2000 for this year alone.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
no one can predict that accurately.. if you believe in ETH then buy it and if you don't want to take risk then my friend crypto is not for you. 
Pages:
Jump to: