Pages:
Author

Topic: Who believes Tron will reach $5 within the next 3 years? - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
5 usd = 500B marketcap (100b is total supply). Im pretty sure this is inpossible.
I agree with you. In that case, the market value is too big.
And I do not think tron ​​has any advantages, of course, it is possible I do not know tron and ​​just think so.
In any case, I still can not find enough reason to invest tron.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I've been cramming like crazy to come up to speed in the world of cryptocurrencies and I believe that Tron is going to be a big winner. I think it has the potential to reach $5 based on the market cap and their plans for their ecosystem.

They claim:
  • To allow users to freely store and or publish and (most importantly) always own their data
  • This will be done a de-centralized environment going head-to-head and undercutting the big boys like Google Play and Apple's app store.
  • They are currently running on the Ethereum backbone but will have their own unique ecosystem in the near future.

I believe $5 is very possible and I'm going to put my money where my mouth is.

**Bolded quote above**

Not sure how long you've been in crypto, but it's filled with big promises, hype, and slick marketing.  Tron came out of the gate strong but for some it appears there's not much to back it up.  I wouldn't put Tron at $500-billion... I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the year Tron is below $500-million (even when the entire market comes back.)
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Not going to happen.

As mentioned above, a 100 billion supply would mean a market cap of 500 billion, larger than the entire market cap of all crypto at the moment.
I concur. In three years time? Impossible. In many years, maybe?
Also, the fact that Tron plagiarized their whitepaper and plagiarized their code, suggests the dev team aren't exactly up to the job.
Oh? Did they? Can you provide some links there so others can also see it. That's an interesting scoop.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
5 usd = 500B marketcap (100b is total supply). Im pretty sure this is inpossible.
Bitcoin's highest market cap was about 314 billion so far. However, I do think $5 for Tron is very ambitious but not impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
Not going to happen.

As mentioned above, a 100 billion supply would mean a market cap of 500 billion, larger than the entire market cap of all crypto at the moment.

Also, the fact that Tron plagiarized their whitepaper and plagiarized their code, suggests the dev team aren't exactly up to the job.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've been cramming like crazy to come up to speed in the world of cryptocurrencies and I believe that Tron is going to be a big winner. I think it has the potential to reach $5 based on a growing market cap for cyrpto currencies and their plans for their ecosystem.

They claim:
  • To allow users to freely store and or publish and (most importantly) always own their data
  • This will be done a de-centralized environment going head-to-head and undercutting the big boys like Google Play and Apple's app store.
  • They are currently running on the Ethereum backbone but will have their own unique ecosystem in the near future.

I believe $5 is possible.
Pages:
Jump to: