Pages:
Author

Topic: Who BTCGUY ? scammer - page 3. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 07, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
Hello

Never been on this site before, but just had three people showup to my door that claim that they were from this site and claim he took him for 4k for a fail transaction, that came from MD, wonderiing if I was BTCGUY and this pr#ck is using my name and address on this forum I need any info from anyone, that had a transaction with this guy, to track him down. Looking for someone that had a successful transaction with this guy as with a tracking number so I can see what postoffice the package actually came from, or city, as he using my address in his profile, but is not where it was shipped from as I am the real Maurice Rivera and have no knowledge about this site except for what the member that showup to my door explained.  

I repeat I am not BTCGUY, or any other alias he may have when under. But am the real Maurice Rivera and this a##hoe using my name and address, I reporting this guy to the police, but they need more info, So anyone with tracking info if you ever receive a package from him would be a good start, or any email address or phone number he may have used, or other name he may have when under.

My email address is [email protected] PM me and I give you phone # if you PM me

I am in no way connected to this guy and is now consider identify fraud as I am filing a report.
Pages:
Jump to: