Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system? - page 3. (Read 1415 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
The whole concept of BTC and blockchain was created to make sure that no one controls the technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

yes you are right, as it is the specialty of bitcoin. and different when compared to the obvious altcoin there is a developer behind it.
bitcoin becomes the most promising crypto in investment or trade. that's why bitcoin evolves as the times progress.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 18, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
big pools and miners controlling bitcoin systems and their network hash rate , no one could centralize control bitcoin at all only all people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. the developer can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not force change in Bitcoin because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to stay with each other, all users need to use the same rule-compliant software. Bitcoin can only work well if there is a full consensus among all its users. Thus, all users and developers have a strong incentive to realize this consensus.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 18, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by the people all over the world.
the system of sending and receiving is also held by the people (miners)
they are the one who gets involved in it.
This is why governments and bank are getting on their nerves as they want bitcoin to be regulated but its very hard.
Activity: 319
April 18, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
There is no one that controlling the system of bitcoin, the bitcoin price is affected by some factors such as the law of supply and demand which is the most factor that affects the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
April 18, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
Many large bitcoin holder in our forum, if they able to change bitcoin price,I think they do that again and again.But it is not possible because bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency system.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 08:42:29 AM
Nobody controls the bitcoin system as I think because it is decentralized. We the people most especially who did earned a lot of money  are the one who has the big part of making it works.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
April 18, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
Miner is the one who controls bitcoin network, and anyone can be a miner and participate in processing bitcoin transactions in the world
You can join in one of pool to work together to mine bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 18, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
According to me Nobody control bitcoin system . Even it's decentralization but you can say that bitcoin is controlled by all of us.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 18, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

i heard a japanese version of graf dracula is doing that,
Activity: 318
April 18, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
if we knew and could indeed control bitcoin then I think the course would now did madly flew up maybe soon it will actually happen
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one controls the entire system. You as a user control your own coins just like other users which does not put power in the hands of a single person. This is why the governments are against it because there is no way for them to control which means there is no way for them to control the users and what they do with their money.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

no one can control the bitcoin price. it is purely about the market itself in my opinion.
the only one can take control it, is a user of bitcoin itself, including rising or fall the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
April 18, 2018, 06:27:40 AM
As a decentralized system by design, it can be difficult to see where the real power lies in Bitcoin.
There are a number of different players in the ecosystem
(e.g. miners, hodlers, exchanges, developers),
but one entity has more power than the others in terms of what types of protocol improvements will be made.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 06:24:07 AM

That is the beauty of this system, it runs on its own. This brings more transparency and reduced the running costs to almost negligible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
No one can really control bitcoin, the inner source information about bitcoin because it is secured by the creator called Satoshi Nakamoto and made it decentralized, that means the every transaction made is viewable but disabled for editing. Regards with the price and value of bitcoin i can say that we are contributing to its price because we demand for it.

As it is made by someone it is also controlled by someone but the main controller of bitcoin is the bitcoin community. Although Bitcoin is decentralized, I believe that it is controlled by some developers, it is unlikely that technology is created without the people behind it.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 05:58:14 AM
In summary, because blockchain technology used in bitcoin is a decentralized system, we can say that there is no body or institution even government can control it. It only can be controlled by all users involved in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
bitcoin is controlled by all of us
I agree mate , if we are not here and all people here Bitcoin is die. Yeah, we need Bitcoin but Bitcoin also need us and we can support each other. Promote Bitcoin to convince people to use Bitcoin because have a always good value.
Pages:
Jump to: