Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the Bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 46400 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 14, 2017, 05:24:10 PM
Well no one is controlling it as one person, we ourselves are controlling it partly if you are gonna think about it.
On my understanding i agree with you,no one is controlling it.It moves freely by means on how its value runs to the market.Seems like everyone is anonymous using bitcoins,by means of investing ,trading and mining.
I agree with your statement, no one control bitcoin. But some people who have really big amount of bitcoin has influence bitcoin price. Bitcoin, fiat or any currency price can be controled by the hoarder.
China has holding large number of bitcoin because they have a large mining farm.. they can manipulate the price but they can not control the whole blockchain and bitcoin.. and i think we are all who control bitcoin.. unless if satoshi nakamoto are planning to terminate bitcoin anytime who are holding bitcoin can be lose in the future..
yes i agree with you that the number of bitcoin users in china are more than any other area. but still i do no think that they can manipulate bitcoin . because all the chines cannot come unite on issue.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 14, 2017, 01:17:27 PM
Well no one is controlling it as one person, we ourselves are controlling it partly if you are gonna think about it.
On my understanding i agree with you,no one is controlling it.It moves freely by means on how its value runs to the market.Seems like everyone is anonymous using bitcoins,by means of investing ,trading and mining.
I agree with your statement, no one control bitcoin. But some people who have really big amount of bitcoin has influence bitcoin price. Bitcoin, fiat or any currency price can be controled by the hoarder.
China has holding large number of bitcoin because they have a large mining farm.. they can manipulate the price but they can not control the whole blockchain and bitcoin.. and i think we are all who control bitcoin.. unless if satoshi nakamoto are planning to terminate bitcoin anytime who are holding bitcoin can be lose in the future..
Activity: 490
January 14, 2017, 12:33:21 PM
Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Who controls the course of Bitcoin?
Everyone in this world control the bitcoin , User who had bitcoin from their bitcoin wallet and also those traders who buy and sell into market, and Iknow in USA has the biggest population who uses bitcoin also china and those friendly countries who had billions of users.
yes anyone who has the amount of bitcoins in their wallets is his property and he is controlling that amount of bitcoin, but not a single country a single person or a group of people can control the whole bitcoin.

nobody can control bitcoin, only those users who can control bitcoin
Activity: 378
January 14, 2017, 12:16:52 PM
Who in the world controls the bitcoin? I don't understand where it appeared and how it began to be one of the official currencies?
Everyone in this world control the bitcoin , User who had bitcoin from their bitcoin wallet and also those traders who buy and sell into market, and Iknow in USA has the biggest population who uses bitcoin also china and those friendly countries who had billions of users.
yes anyone who has the amount of bitcoins in their wallets is his property and he is controlling that amount of bitcoin, but not a single country a single person or a group of people can control the whole bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 14, 2017, 12:01:14 PM
No one controls the bitcoin. That is the merit of bitcoin.  The prices are manipulated by exchanges/markets and the coins in a wallet are controlled by the owner of the wallet via a private key.
Activity: 714
January 14, 2017, 08:13:14 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 14, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

Bitcoin anonymity is a mere illusion. All of the data online will point back to you no matter how hard you try. The only way that you would be anonymous is if you never entered any information about your whereabouts. That would mean you don't have a facebook account, twitter account. You wouldn't also be able to cash out your bitcoins since you cannot verify your account and you cannot enter your card number. All of these can lead into tracking you down. We're pseudonymous here, not anonymous.

In a free market where the price go up and down depending on how much people buy/sell. The one who has the most power is the person or the group of people that holds the most. That means the Chinese people has the ability to control bitcoins.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 14, 2017, 03:10:01 AM

We ourselves is responsible for the price movement, but with the recent price drop its true that bitcoin controllability is under the hands of china users and miners to certain extent. Situations were going good as the price has begun to increase little by little.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 14, 2017, 02:59:32 AM
I dont think there is someone who controls it other than ourselves . I do see some threads that in trading the majority who control mining could make the price movement up and down is in China , I hope it would not be long so that the traders will not just follow the wave when the miners will sell their stock bitcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 14, 2017, 01:55:39 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 13, 2017, 08:21:38 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
January 13, 2017, 08:10:28 AM
we are all told bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency but after hearing whats happening in china with its central bank and how the bitcoin price keeps pulling back because of this am convinced china has the majority shares when it comes to controlling btc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 07:47:49 AM
In my opinion, there are no single people or group can control the bitcoin. The bitcoin is running by every people who join the bitcoin network.

But I don't know why it has to take time for confirmations when send/receive bitcoin and who will take the transaction fee?
Yes no one control bitcoin, the users control their own bitcoin. Even government can not prevent someone to use bitcoin. But a person or a group of people who have a lot of amount of bitcoin can influence bitcoin price. more than 80% of total amount of bitcoin were traded using yuan. Thats mean china have a big chance to influence bitcoin price, probably the bitcoin volatility is  because  of panic selling of them.
Activity: 182
January 13, 2017, 06:31:43 AM
In my opinion, there are no single people or group can control the bitcoin. The bitcoin is running by every people who join the bitcoin network.

But I don't know why it has to take time for confirmations when send/receive bitcoin and who will take the transaction fee?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 13, 2017, 01:09:26 AM
No one controls bitcoins, that is what i like about bitcoins that is it's decentralized nature.
If anyone really controls it than i think they are the Chinese miners which have a great influence on bitcoins.

True that. Noone actually 'controls' Bitcoin. Same goes with any other currency out there you know.
Nope, as you could search bitcoin is controlled by all bitcoin users so if there is no bitcoin user the bitcoin will disappear, in the other words, bitcoin users is the reason why bitcoin is still alive not just alive it is very alive.
Actually bitcoin has no one controls it like what you had said cause it has a own code that do the rules and no could change it who made by Nakamoto.
Activity: 924
January 13, 2017, 12:32:40 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 12, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Whoever the big players are, controls the bitcoin or its price. But some factors like the moves of china's central bank on their bitcoin exchanges will also affects the bitcoin price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
January 12, 2017, 03:53:43 PM
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, innovative.It can easy to understand for all no one can controls it.On other hands,we all are using this currency so we can say that Bitcoin is controlled by all Bitcoin users around the world.So it seems by some user chaina control bitcoin for reason there huge investor of bitcoin from china.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2017, 03:43:45 PM
If we talk about bitcoin control in terms of who has focused the main reserves cryptocurrency. That according to the information of three years ago, about half of all bitcoin in the world focused in people, the number of which, about a thousand. Thus we can say that bitcoin control their users and developers create new programs to progress.
Activity: 938
January 12, 2017, 03:32:55 PM
I'm sure the group in china that control bitcoin, we all know the price of bitcoin looks easy to control so I'm sure there is a large community that benefited and could dump of bitcoin prices.

China has big players  there, the big farmers, and well sure they have huge influence over bitcoin, but early adopters has several coins if havent sold them yet, soo they have a word to say as long they keep active. But sure there is groups and the recent pump and dump were something like 10 milions, just at poloniex volume showing, soo they know what they are doing with the pumps and dumps at bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: