Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 8. (Read 4758 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 14, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

Everyone control it since it is decentralized. Maybe one rush decision may affects the movement of price in the market.  It is just like a butterfly effect.  Even our single action affects the whole market system. That's the disadvantage of having a decentralized market.  Its price is not stable thats why we need to look on the price of coins everytime.  Because we might lose a chances that's why we need to be always updated about it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 07:05:29 AM
You do. If you are a player in the market, then you run it and so is everyone else who are helping the market move thru buying and selling. The more people to dive in it, the more people running it, the better.

The other point is that, if there were no manipulations and price spikes, the crypto market would probably be less attractive, and less people would want to invest in it and get the hang of it. So this coin has two sides.
September 14, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?
Everyone has it, the control of the market why? because a single satoshi has an effect to the price of bitcoin even it is just a very small amount. But what really do affect to the price of the cryptocurrencies are the whales or high amount coin holder, because they can buy and sell large amount of coins in the market with the help of their money.

Indeed, we see a very huge and probably organized price spikes about up to $500 at a time, which means big players work it out. But it must be said, that the older and the bigger the market, the harder it is to manipulate.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 14, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
whoever has the money controls the markets,easy as it is
as everywhere in a capitalist society, whoever has the resources and money is getting richer, the poor are getting poorer
crypto market is pure supply demand, if you have enough money to buy bitcoins en masse you could drive the price up
but the question is do you really need it? there is no control as in corner the market per se
more of the using the market to make more money, playing with the price
September 14, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

Although it's hard to guess who exactly manipulates crypto prices, we can easily say that those people are able to extract profits in any situation, whether btc rises or falls. Crypto may be a bit undervalued now, so it's worth trying buy some, at least looking from the long-term point of view.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 06:44:27 AM
Everyone has it, the control of the market why? because a single satoshi has an effect to the price of bitcoin even it is just a very small amount. But what really do affect to the price of the cryptocurrencies are the whales or high amount coin holder, because they can buy and sell large amount of coins in the market with the help of their money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
To my understanding the market sentiments controls the market. The men you mentioned could make statement that will send the holders of the coin to act in a certain way which action will impact on the market. This impact will now affect the price of the market either going up or down. The whales( holders of bitcoins in large quantity) can also determine the market sentiment  by what they will do with their coins. If the whales decides to dump their coins in the market , the market will simply react to demand and supply as the price will fall because of large supply  from the whales.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:41:54 AM
In general, I am sure that whales  capitalists control and always manipulate the whole market, because they simply have a large share of crypto-conversions, especially bitcoins, because most coins are tied or dependent on the cat btc in each development, Unfortunately, they just can pump out and drop the market. In fact, I think their only goal is to ensure a guaranteed profit in the long term, because they know that the era of crypto currency will improve better than before, especially in a few years, especially when countries recognize this era.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 06:33:27 AM
You do. If you are a player in the market, then you run it and so is everyone else who are helping the market move thru buying and selling. The more people to dive in it, the more people running it, the better.
Activity: 51
September 14, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
Though there are some super investors called Whales. They sometimes determined the movements of bitcoin price, but don't think they can influence the supply or make any policy or decisions on bitcoin existence and operational level.
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 07:29:31 AM
the whole world is made in china.  already more than 50 percent of the mining equipment from the Chinese. Here's your answer, who owns the market
Activity: 234
September 13, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
I think that controlling the bitcoin market is us members of bitcoin, and who else if not us?
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
There are a lot of factors to consider that controls the market like pump and dump groups, crypto news, big time celebrities reactions about the market, SEC related updates, trading bots and ofcourse, those big time investors/traders who holds more than 40% of the volume in trading market to an specific altcoin. These factors are also things to watch out and will give you better understanding when to sell or buy your favorite altcoins.
Activity: 44
September 13, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
In my own opinion, Crypto market can't control by anyone because it is made in decentralized form that means no one can touch and controlled it.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 119
September 13, 2018, 05:02:51 AM
controlling crypto. market price depends on us who buy BTC or sell BTC with low price or high price. 
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
September 13, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
Actually bitcoin users are controlling the market. If we want we can destroy the market. The price is depends on demand and supply. More people join the bitcoin more the price of bitcoin increase we need more investors to make bitcoin market pump
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
September 13, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
who controls the price of the market and demand, because a lot and little demand affects prices in the market, the latter is advertising and support ..
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
People who had so lot money or what you call A BIG WHALE, they control the market a LOT. Base on my experience they not rely on what will be the best coins that people doesn't have on it. After they PUMP that coin they will Sell there coins and then after you BUY from it afterwards the coins/token will dump after they SELL, That's my opinion.
Activity: 8
September 13, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Company and investor Huh Huh
Basic stakeholders affect its price
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 04:32:43 AM
no one can control crypto market because is developed by blockchain technology
Pages:
Jump to: