Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the crypto market? - page 3. (Read 4760 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
As I know, There is no one controlling the crypto market! Satoshi Nakamoto left bitcoin many days ago but still, bitcoin is growing over expectation. Whales can manipulate the bitcoin price for a limited time but they can't control the whole crypto market! So, I think all crypto people are controlling the bitcoin and crypto network, not a single person or team!
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Wow that was some brilliance question.. im very sure a human being is the one that controls cryptos market and the one who might can controls the pump and dump we call it a whales.. the person or companys that hold a large coins can manipulate the price. it just a theory real or not.. its up to you to believe it or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
Maybe only investor have much money could control and manage when making bitcoin will be dump or will be higher price. they have power for making some altcoin on the top or down, they can make many altcoin have lower price to be higher price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 25, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The prices of projects are dropping because there is not enough buyers, there is no new money coming in the market, the overall sentiment still is bearish.
Market is run by people in the market ,buyers and sellers. There is big players who manipulate the price but that does not mean that they are running the market.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:13:25 AM
In my opinion it is controlled by the media. Everything that is published has an effect on cryptocurrency. The good and the bad news. Appart from that there are some big investors that influence the price allot for their own profit ofcource. The only thing that can be done to break this trend is for new investors (common people) to join in so cryptocurrency will be more and more adopted in the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 08:55:41 AM
not a missed day unless I always see changes and even chart movements in the price of both bitcoin or altcoin, bro. because I don't want to miss to get a profit when the price goes up again ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 08:54:39 AM
of course, those who can control are their own interested ones. because those interested can make the crypto market rise and fall. so it all depends on interested people if I think
Activity: 630
September 25, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
I think that in reality nobody controls the price of bitcoin. Now there are simply no people with such power.
you are very wrong 90 percent of bitcoin coins are placed on 5-10% of wallets that contain more than 200 bitcoins in accounts.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
In my own opinion the so called BIG WHALES has the ability to control the crypto market. Because these group of people are abundant of coins stock and they can afford to dump more and buy more which turns the market keeps into fluctuating every now and then. They really know how to manipulate crypto market  through their enough capital and ability of doing investment diversification.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
I have been following the crypto scene for the past year and sometimes even though some companies do well their token price drastically goes down and this is the same with btc too. People like john mcafee and roger ver are always talking about how we should get ready for the bullish market but yet the price keeps on decreasing and so i'm asking how and who controls the price. If there is anyone who might be running it?

The people who are capable in investing bitcoins are the ones who control the market when they invest to high the price goes up when they sells the price go down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
I think that in reality nobody controls the price of bitcoin. Now there are simply no people with such power.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 06:49:46 AM
I doubt if anyone actually controls the crypto market since it is unregulated. But the big coin holders can influence it.
I dont think it is controlled by any third party or anything called illuminati.The crypto market is simple controlled by market forces, demand and supply. The actions of these forces are dependent on news. If the news is bad then certainly we have more supply than demand and prices are driven down but if the news are positive we have the other way round.
Activity: 37
September 25, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
The market controls itself, but a lot depends on how many people buy and sell. that is the reason why negative publicity directly affects the market.Therefore, we should always spread the good news so those who are spreading bad news about cryptocurrency will not have their way.
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
September 25, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
certainly that is sharks and whales. they have enough money and information to push or down the price. So, you should focus on researching the information and give the right ways to invest
Activity: 29
September 25, 2018, 06:26:33 AM
Whales and hodl investors are the ones who can control the crypto market. They hold a bitcoin to buy cheap electronic coins and pressurize them to raise prices and then sell them at peak prices.
Activity: 266
September 25, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
Of course, the crypto market controls the customer - the seller The market usually refuses these two people. If there is demand in the market, the price of crypto increases. If the demand decreases, the price decreases. I think the crypto market is keeping buyers and sellers alive. What do you think? Please let me know
brand new
Activity: 0
September 23, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
maybe people who are rich and hold lots of bitcoin can influence decentralized bitcoin and bitcoin markets and there is no single authority or valuable financial institution that controls the best bitcoin customers around the world
Activity: 24
September 25, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
Anyone who helps the core team to improve the currency has a limited amount of control also. Being an opens source model, public contributors can take the code base and add to it. If the changes they add make sense after a peer review then the changes are merged into the main code base. In this way, it is possible for anyone with the "technical chops" to have a portion of control in the coin they care about.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Market strategies hold the key to accurately predicting the movement of Bitcoins at any level of significance. Bitcoin prices are not set by anyone in particular. It is set up by the market, and to make things more complicated, it changes.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 05:36:26 AM
In theory, nobody. In practice, the large conglomerates of Pump and Dump traders that artificially push or pull prices before exiting at a favorable time. With enough hashing power, you can “control” coins to a greater or lesser degree.
Pages:
Jump to: