Pages:
Author

Topic: Who controls the market? - page 20. (Read 32409 times)

Activity: 899
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
Nobody is controlling the market because as i have understand, it's the "demand and supply" that's playing on the cryptomarket. As the demand of people is getting higher, the healthier the market will be.
there are majority demand or supply that controll the market.maybe we could research about market paricipants to understand who is player on market, even forex stock or cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:40:04 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

You already answered the question by your self.
In fact, there are many Bitcoin users or holders do not concern much about it, they even are becoming panic selling when the market is down. This behave is worse and should not be done by coins holders. It is decentralized system that all transaction are pear to pear and the coins values are on they hands. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 27, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I think this is normal,,because for me this is business, they will do everything to make profit, even thought the market will suffer. So If you have coins i suggest you hold your coins and sell it when the market is green.
it happen to all market such as forex trading, stock market and others.whales and big speculator will always do it to gain maximum profits from this condition.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
when it comes to controlling the market the huge bitcoin investors they are whales they control the market in large they create all the thunders in the market gain in dump and pump market conditions
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 27, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

The problem is that many of us cares only about the income and they don't really care for this technology. This is the reason why some of us has more bitcoin or other crypto assets that the most of us and so, it has the tools to manipulate the market. Eternal whales...to bad they are not delphines.
Lol, you have a point. Those weak hands are easily believed of what whales say. Those people don't even care of the crypto technology as long as they had a profit or to cut their loss, it is because of being afraid that it will not raise up again which totally wrong perspective.
The outcome of being panic sellers makes the whales loudly laugh because they had a better profit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 06:42:08 AM
The market is being controlled mainly by,the law of demand and supply and also news relative to cryptocurrency,which migth be for or against the price of bitcoin,the whales in the space also has some level of influence on the market trend.
Just remember bitcoin is volatile and people don't care about it all the want profit if the bitcoin become controllable then we can't make profits.
Other than demand and supply, it is the whales which mainly control the market. To be able to control the market, you need to have a big portion of the coins and whales surely have them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
Cryptocurrency may be decentralized, and the market appears to be free from any control. But I have the deep feeling that there are some elements within the crypto space who swings or controls the market.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
Anyone can't control the market. Because I think every market run own speed. Man can't handle this method. But some things depend on investor in market. They help control the markets.
Activity: 338
StartFi
October 26, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

that's the shark. Our Cryptocurrency market is really unstable and unprotected. So it's always been a strong manipulator and this is a big money store for those who have a lot of money. We should accept this and fight for it to become rich. We can not change anything when we have less money.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 26, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I understand that but manipulation is still going on everyday. It's a way of making money from some manipulative organizations and you can not do anything else. I'm a true investor, but I can not do anything to control the market because I do not have much money. So those with a lot of money are the ones who have the power.
Activity: 34
October 26, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
Certainly, NO one  can control the bitcoin market , it is based on law of supply and demand, and there is no third party in those market. Unless government ban it, its operation is under no control
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 26, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
in this case, the market is controlled by the one who is a major holder, so it is important to be large in order for you to have information

Bitcoin is totally decentralized which mean except investors no one has power to control or change its price. That’s a nice feature.

You are saying that investors can control the price of Bitcoin but no one can really control the price of Bitcoin unless you are a whale, and also, the term used there is not really control, the term being used there is not control but manipulate. Whales holds the most number of currencies and that is the reason they have the power to manipulate the price though not really that powerful since there are also a lot of other investors and whales.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 26, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I think this is normal,,because for me this is business, they will do everything to make profit, even thought the market will suffer. So If you have coins i suggest you hold your coins and sell it when the market is green.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

The problem is that many of us cares only about the income and they don't really care for this technology. This is the reason why some of us has more bitcoin or other crypto assets that the most of us and so, it has the tools to manipulate the market. Eternal whales...to bad they are not delphines.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
Nobody is controlling the market because as i have understand, it's the "demand and supply" that's playing on the cryptomarket. As the demand of people is getting higher, the healthier the market will be.
copper member
Activity: 262
October 26, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
Its just my opinion,I think every investment market control by big big investors.If they want to pump the market they can because they have huge amount of money.So I think big investors control the market.
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
in this case, the market is controlled by the one who is a major holder, so it is important to be large in order for you to have information

Bitcoin is totally decentralized which mean except investors no one has power to control or change its price. That’s a nice feature.
Activity: 56
October 26, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
The market is being controlled mainly by,the law of demand and supply and also news relative to cryptocurrency,which migth be for or against the price of bitcoin,the whales in the space also has some level of influence on the market trend.
Just remember bitcoin is volatile and people don't care about it all the want profit if the bitcoin become controllable then we can't make profits.
We're the behind of market and we all are investors. Of course only investor has ability to change bitcoin value.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 24, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

No organization or individual would control the market only the person involve of investment, traders and miners can makes  a move of price try to look at the almost steady of price now that's because of continuously sell their stock but remember if they are set aside and keep their stock at the cold room that's the time to the price gradually higher. Low stock? of course it will high demand that's could be a pattern of inflation and deflation of price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 05:04:26 PM
There are some factors that take the control over the market time to time based on different situation. The responsible factors are-

- Demand and supply in the market
- Hash generate
- Power supply for mining

These factors are definitely considered to be necessary because these can influence it's value. Therefore, it affects its price and movement which we can somewhat say help controlling the market. Furthermore, as long as there are users market will always be affected and still it depends on those factors that you have been given.
Pages:
Jump to: