Pages:
Author

Topic: Who has the eye that looks into the future? - page 2. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 22, 2020, 09:29:05 AM
I am pretty optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies, especially the Bitcoin. The Gemini brothers Winklevoss come with this nice comparison between Bitcoin and gold. Bitcoin looks more interesting than gold if we think in long term.

Source: twitter.com
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 22, 2020, 09:14:54 AM
Few years back, I could remember Cryptocurrency wasn't really known by most people and the idea was joked with, even I myself didn't have a thought on it, but the growth of crypto is now alarming that almost all my friends are into one or two of it. Looking into the future I suggest Cryptocurrency will suspend other past used currencies and take over, what do you think?

For sure mate. Just look at the Defi space. Sure there is a lot more work to do but essentially yearn, fiscus and uniswap will replace banks.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
September 22, 2020, 08:47:04 AM
Mate, there is no one can looks into the future because it is impossible mate.
If i could looks into the future and knowing what will happening, i would become very rich.
Anyone can't see the future, therefore we are only predicting, that won't be 100% accurate.
Not even a good trader or fortune teller can accurately predict the future, nobody has predicted the coming of this CoVid, and even a very good trader can't accurately read the chart on what will be the next move of the market, so we must become flexible and be quick to take action to avoid losses, and of course, only invest what you can afford to lose, it's been said a thousand times before.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 21, 2020, 10:11:25 PM
Mate, there is no one can looks into the future because it is impossible mate.
If i could looks into the future and knowing what will happening, i would become very rich.
Anyone can't see the future, therefore we are only predicting, that won't be 100% accurate.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
September 21, 2020, 01:24:39 PM
Now very many already know the crypto world and they have so much to get results from the crypto world that many are interested in learning more details so that they are more confident to be able to feel the benefits of crypto, and now around the world already use crypto and many countries that have legalized crypto, and it will not be impossible to replace the original currency in the future.
Cryptocurrencies will definitely play a huge role in the near future but until then it will definitely take a lot of time because people still have a bad view of this market.

I've been in this market for this time and have never intended to leave because this is where you can be free without anyone's control. In addition, the crypto market has changed my life a lot and there will surely be many new opportunities for me.
If any country doesn't know about cryptocurrency, they know about Bitcoin, even if it is illegal. Actually I also have never intended to leave but one question: how does cryptocurrency change your life? I'm only interested in seeing future coinmarketcap value like 2018 was over 700 billion, so what is about 2021? This huge future role I want to see could be 10-15 trillions USD.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 20, 2020, 09:03:38 PM
I think Crypto will still exist in about 10 years, who knows? Until now Crypto has always provided good benefits to users, as a payment or investment.
It will exist even longer than 10 years as long as people continue to use and support it. In the future more countries might recognize crypto as currency and it will be added as one of the payment method together with fiat and other existing application that is accepted by people.

Cryptocurrencies are really popular nowadays compared to how it was before. It is one of the reliable investment that many people trust specially now that even there's a pandemic, crypto market is still improving.
Activity: 569
Merit: 28
September 18, 2020, 09:39:03 AM
I think Crypto will still exist in about 10 years, who knows? Until now Crypto has always provided good benefits to users, as a payment or investment.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
September 18, 2020, 08:51:07 AM
Now very many already know the crypto world and they have so much to get results from the crypto world that many are interested in learning more details so that they are more confident to be able to feel the benefits of crypto, and now around the world already use crypto and many countries that have legalized crypto, and it will not be impossible to replace the original currency in the future.
Cryptocurrencies will definitely play a huge role in the near future but until then it will definitely take a lot of time because people still have a bad view of this market.

I've been in this market for this time and have never intended to leave because this is where you can be free without anyone's control. In addition, the crypto market has changed my life a lot and there will surely be many new opportunities for me.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
September 18, 2020, 08:22:05 AM
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
September 18, 2020, 07:14:27 AM
Anything is possible in the crypto market and no one can say anything in advance. If someone accurately predicts the direction of the market, they will definitely become millionaires. Such people are more preoccupied with their investments than making predictions.
all analyzes carried out are only superficial predictions. the probability of success happening will not be 100%. people invest by looking at the market and planning for the future. I think it's just a simple provision for investment. and in the future who will know what's going on with our markets and assets?
I often don't believe in the predictions of self-proclaimed crypto market experts, who often boast when their predictions are correct and disappear when their predictions are false.
If we want to invest in cryptocurrency it is best to make our own predictions.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
September 18, 2020, 07:11:21 AM
No one can predict about the status of crypto world, a lot 9f members have there knowledge how this business works or gives us extra income. Everything has hoping for continuing in progress of this business. 
Yes, it is clear that no one can predict the status of the crypto world, because in crypto is full of new strategies and new puzzles that have to be solved by everyone, this shows that the crypto world is full of challenges and risks that must be faced by everyone.
Cryptocurrency of course is risky, and it also offers a lot of benefits. It is the constant market volatility that attracts investors to the market, smart investors make money while the market is volatile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
September 18, 2020, 07:10:45 AM
Anything is possible in the crypto market and no one can say anything in advance. If someone accurately predicts the direction of the market, they will definitely become millionaires. Such people are more preoccupied with their investments than making predictions.
all analyzes carried out are only superficial predictions. the probability of success happening will not be 100%. people invest by looking at the market and planning for the future. I think it's just a simple provision for investment. and in the future who will know what's going on with our markets and assets?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
September 18, 2020, 07:01:10 AM
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
September 18, 2020, 06:55:51 AM
Since 2017 the majority of people entering the crypto market with the desire to invest and make a profit, very few people enter the crypto market that understand the blockchian technology. Because of this, cryptocurrencies only act as a speculative channel for now.
I don't know how crypto will follow in the future, but I guess over the next 5 years the cryptocurrency will remain as an investment channel.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 18, 2020, 06:40:25 AM
A risky market like Crypto makes it difficult to determine a future trend as it is dominated by many factors.
Most importantly the cash flow, if you can keep track of the amount of money in the market then you will surely know when Bitcoin will increase in value. I'm watching tether as they continuously mine more USDT, up 5 billion dollars in 6 months.
The next factor is their influence on their exchanges and strategy. I remember 2019 when CZ launched an IEO, it was a new wave in the crypto market and helped rich ICO participants.
This year DEFI has become the same craze as the 2017 ICOs but it will be more stable.
Another factor that I think is most important is the vision of the investor and the community of investors. Currently, Polkadot is a phenomenon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 18, 2020, 06:19:43 AM
Unfortunately most people joining bitcoin does not understand it as they ought to, they dont ask the right questions and they dont know enough. If they have good money and have taken risk with investment in the past they could know how to get the right information. My future speculation though is the position of bitcoin in the space after 10 years. Other coin could thrive through use cases and size of community.
In 10 years, Bitcoin will be the moon! From now 10 years means 2 times Halving, Halving rewards could be 3.25-1.63 Bitcoin. I believe other coins will thrive more than Bitcoin in 10 years. In particular blockchain coins and privacy coins like monero gold have a good future. I think Bitcoin shouldn't be our only option for 10 years. 10 years is a big time. Maybe we could have similar competitors of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 18, 2020, 03:51:47 AM
No one can predict about the status of crypto world, a lot 9f members have there knowledge how this business works or gives us extra income. Everything has hoping for continuing in progress of this business. 
Yes, it is clear that no one can predict the status of the crypto world, because in crypto is full of new strategies and new puzzles that have to be solved by everyone, this shows that the crypto world is full of challenges and risks that must be faced by everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 18, 2020, 03:51:37 AM
Only god knows about the future of crypto, some other people only do speculation and sometimes they are right and sometimes wrong even the people with a very big experience on crypto can never tell what would be the next to happen, crypto is always up an down and the only way to make a profit is to choose wisely using the experience or maybe learnings that we already get from the past years.
Yes, you're right. but looking at the current development, only coins that continue to be developed, and also popular coins that look quite good to date. however, I feel that the development of crypto will continue to grow, it will even be recognized as an alternative medium of exchange later. well, that can be seen from the early days of crypto until now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 18, 2020, 03:35:37 AM
One only can predict the movement by looking at the data but still cannot predict the future. That was an expert are doing at cryptos market. The relying at data to predict the movement on cryptos market while newbies always use a guess instead a own research before investing the altcoins and most of newbies are burn because of that factors.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2020, 10:47:19 PM
there is nothing wrong if crypto takes over everything such as transactions, investments and also business. because crypto is relevant for all of them, starting from fast, safe and easy. Besides that in the future when technology is more advanced, crypto will become the most relevant currency in the future. I think in the future, crypto will really take over the financial system.
Pages:
Jump to: