Pages:
Author

Topic: Who has the eye that looks into the future? - page 7. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 02, 2020, 10:30:37 AM
I agree with you , nobody knows about his future was only an idea kidding but the fact his almost like a lot of people around the world of her course is highly valued
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 02, 2020, 10:25:49 AM
I do not think that cryptocurrency can dominate over the entire financial system, but I am sure that it will become one of the most popular instruments in the world and this is already happening
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
September 02, 2020, 10:10:02 AM
Yeah. Personally i have felt the same. I remember whenever i talked about crypto among my friends or family they never believed such thing could be real and can work in real life, they always had trust issues with cryptocurrencies they thought it is all fake but now they are regretting not to invest earlier.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 02, 2020, 10:00:47 AM
Few years back, I could remember Cryptocurrency wasn't really known by most people and the idea was joked with, even I myself didn't have a thought on it, but the growth of crypto is now alarming that almost all my friends are into one or two of it. Looking into the future I suggest Cryptocurrency will suspend other past used currencies and take over, what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: