Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is behind the inflating value of Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
I'm just wondering that maybe bitcoin inflates because some certain people can use it as an advantage in some aspects. If ever it is what would you think of the outcome? Is this good for us or bad?

The REAL answer to this question is "Where did the money come from that pumped BTC up from $1 to $20k"

The answer to that is the $20 Trillion that FED-RES-BANK has dumped into the world since 2007, so the $350 BIllion valuation of BTC is just fiat to infinity that FRB created, e.g. pulled out of its ass and a tiny bit found its way to BTC.

Current fear of FED is that once the whales start selling BTC, they will spend, and that will cause hyper-inflation, as it will make the price rise on all goods, to date there has been no sale of this wealth, and little has trickled back to the luxury market.

Eventually this money when sold, will trickle to art & gold, ... then food and luxury items will skyrocket

MAJOR FEAR FOR FED BANK
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 01:03:25 AM
I'm just wondering that maybe bitcoin inflates because some certain people can use it as an advantage in some aspects. If ever it is what would you think of the outcome? Is this good for us or bad?

Well that's easy, it be the 1,000 guys who own majority, and of them most likely WINKEL-VOSS twin siamese sharing common asshole

Winkelvoss put up what $10M in 2013, and now are billionaires, thus they have the necessary desire to shoot BTC to moon

The honest observation is that BTC trading is THIN, that dumping 10's of 1,000's of coin per day is not possible, the new FUTURES CME-BRR-GS will allow covers on the large sale, so that coming soon it will be easy to exit BTC for the whales.

Majority of the players on this forum OWN 0.05 BTC, that is average balance of address with funds, note less than 2% of all addresses have been used, and 1% of those have funds;

BTC has largely gone up because SHILLS bring in new buyers, which allows whales to slowly exit ( U know they're working together )

But now with future shorting a GUY can sell 1,000 BTC worth $2M ( 10**3 * 20 * 10**3 ), so $20M, cannot right now be sold without collapsing market, but with the futures now the 'whale' can short at $20M, and when he sells the price drops to $10k or less he make a fortune on the short, if the price doesn't drop, he's still fine cuz he got his BTC turned into real zog fiat.

I especially think the Winkelvoss Twins want thier $10M back out, then the other money is zero loss, but turning that $1B USD BTC into real cash, in the real world will be VERY difficult, even GS(CME) isn't stupid, that $20M short on CME is going to cost a lot of money and send out a lot of alarm-bells.

Asians seem to be more interested in day-trading shit-coins, alt's especially token shit.

Most of the BIG money in ASIA is already owned by BITMAIN, China having what 80% of BTC mining, certainly they need to CASH that shit out for REAL MONEY.

Smart ppl think the waters for shorting will be tested coming two weeks, then price will be held, but once WHALES start dumping, its going to be a blood bath.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 12:52:10 AM
inflow of newbies money.  Grin

that wanna get into the hype about btc
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
I think it's good, because we do expect the benefits of bitcoin even if it's possible in the long run or in the short term that's what we want.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 12:17:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: