Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 4. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 09:07:43 AM
almost 900 waves I am holding now.I strongly believe this coin that will be like ETH coin after a few years.The price of waves coin is too low now.It will be the best investment I think.

Agree with you
Waves is the best coin . I also holding few waves. I  also strongly believe that this coin will be like Ethereum coin. We know that ethereum is the best coin, like that waves is the best coin. The price of waves is increasing day by day. I am very hopeful about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 06:56:14 PM
I'm investing a little into Waves currently. I think once this Bitcoin gold fad is over waves will increase in price even more.

Yes, waves is also good. Some people telling that Waves is the next ethereum. There are some ICO using WAVES. Or tokens that is based from waves. Waves is also quite good, since it is still undervalued now, compare to other coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
December 23, 2017, 06:48:52 PM
Currently the price of waves is declining, but there is still a possibility the price will rise again. I'm sure the waves will be like eth coins which each year undergoes quite significant developments.
Now is a very good moment to buy waves.

I agree at all that the waves at this stage are the main competitor of the etherium and they do not need to be sold at all, only purchase.
Activity: 560
December 23, 2017, 06:45:47 PM
Currently the price of waves is declining, but there is still a possibility the price will rise again. I'm sure the waves will be like eth coins which each year undergoes quite significant developments.
Now is a very good moment to buy waves.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 22, 2017, 07:51:45 PM
I had some Waves in my portfolio, but unfortunately it's not doing so well as I expected.

It can't be happen one night. I see Waves as a long term investment and that's why I've been keeping it over a year.
I think waves have great potential like Ethereum. maybe you can use waves for long-term investments. because the potential will probably bring the price waves high enough in the next few years. but I think waves as altcoins are also good for trading or short term investments. but you have to be patient in this investment. sometimes altcoin prices do not match your expectations. so keep doing research and analysis to choose what should to do
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 07:38:20 PM
I'm buying Waves right now it's 90k satoshi and if NG protocol release then traders/investors will pump this coin, miners would love to see this fastest transaction in blockchain.
NG just released today. Waves is now the fastest blockchain in the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 22, 2017, 07:15:27 PM
I'm buying Waves right now it's 90k satoshi and if NG protocol release then traders/investors will pump this coin, miners would love to see this fastest transaction in blockchain.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 22, 2017, 07:04:50 PM
I am buying Waves but with low investment, after this market crash, the moment to buy Waves is now, I am shifting a large amount to invest, Waves is currency for 2018 and 2019, long term investment.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 06:43:52 PM
Is not doing so well? Only tripled in two months, pretty useless coin, eh.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 05:34:55 PM
I had some Waves in my portfolio, but unfortunately it's not doing so well as I expected.

It can't be happen one night. I see Waves as a long term investment and that's why I've been keeping it over a year.
Activity: 429
December 22, 2017, 05:11:31 PM
 I have a few waves yet tragically isn't doing admirably as I excepted.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:13:53 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:11:59 PM
I see these day waves bright than BTG, but no one knows exactly which one would and who will lead. Thing that i do is only move fast from one to another.
legendary
December 21, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
I initially invested in coin waves, but after I see the price seems a bit difficult to increase again so I sold my coin waves and replaced it to NXT, because I believe the NXT coin is more profitable than the waves
Waves is just getting started though. It already is the most efficient blockchain right now (up to ~125 times faster than Ethereum) and is going to implement smart contracts in a few months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 08:47:51 PM
I initially invested in coin waves, but after I see the price seems a bit difficult to increase again so I sold my coin waves and replaced it to NXT, because I believe the NXT coin is more profitable than the waves
legendary
December 21, 2017, 08:38:36 PM
I just feel there are better project to invest into at a low price than Waves, Waves has not done much to justified their current valuation IMO even project will less funding than Waves are doing a better job
Waves is literally the most efficient blockchain in existence right now. How does it not deserve its valuation?
Activity: 630
December 21, 2017, 04:37:49 PM
I just feel there are better project to invest into at a low price than Waves, Waves has not done much to justified their current valuation IMO even project will less funding than Waves are doing a better job
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 21, 2017, 04:08:50 PM
I am waiting to buy some waves but still not sure what price to enter. It seems price gone up.

Any advice ?

Thanks
Activity: 966
December 21, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
I like Waves, and I have some.  Just not sure where it will be and how long it will take to get there.

With that I am just not sure I want to trade my ETH to buy some more.  Something tells me my ETH will outperform Waves. 
If you check the roadmap for Waves you'll see that it's going to be the (technically) superior platform. And given the same total supply Waves could easily reach as much as $400 next year, which would be a 25x increase. I don't think Ethereum is going to just reach $20,000 next year, or even $5,000 - which would be a Waves price of only $100.

That is good angle. Maybe Ethereum will go too far but as you said Waves' road will be easier for growth I guess.

I don't know your reasoning for ether, but I know that waves wouldn't stay around $100 if ether was to reach $20,000 in the near future. It would make the similar increase together with ether.

I'm not saying Ethereum will be 20000 or something. I'm just trying to say even it is more expensive than Waves, there is a huge chance that Waves will grow as percentage comparing to Ethererum IMO.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I'm not.
I'd rather to invest in ether than waves, both have a very good platform but ether technology is the best over every of them.
The ether will soon rest against the ceiling with its erc 20 tokens and kittens, and the waves still have everything ahead of them.
Pages:
Jump to: