Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is buying WAVES? - page 10. (Read 7640 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 05:51:58 PM
I bought Waves in the summer. But for bitcoins. Therefore, the growth in dollars is very good, but if you look at bitcoins (bitcoin on the moon), then I returned my investments without profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
December 09, 2017, 05:44:53 PM
I' d like to buy Waves. I hope it is a perspective cryptocurrency. But i dunno haw many coing i should buy.  Cry
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 05:33:49 PM
Hope we will see some actions on next week. Maybe it can attract new users too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:43:04 PM
it has great potential. I should have bought it earlier when it was cheaper
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 09, 2017, 01:40:11 PM
I feel Waves is ahead of competitors when it comes to staking.  Proof of stake is superior to proof of work.  Ethereum is still a few years away from making the switch.

I have invested a lot in Waves and I heartily recommend it. I am happy with what I achieve thanks to these coins. You do not need a lot of money to invest, just like Ethereum or even Bitcoin itself, and it's really worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
I feel Waves is ahead of competitors when it comes to staking.  Proof of stake is superior to proof of work.  Ethereum is still a few years away from making the switch.
Ethereum doesn't have its own decentralized exchange either.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:31:04 PM
Activity: 249
December 09, 2017, 12:17:39 PM
One of my bigger hold positions. There had been so much Money coming new to the market. Look at the marketcap of waves. With refer to it, there is so much potential.

If some hype ones can reach $3-4B market cap, then waves can do this too. Why not, we can see $8B market cap for waves in the future. This makes waves $80 each and a great platform to invest.
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
December 09, 2017, 11:59:51 AM
One of my bigger hold positions. There had been so much Money coming new to the market. Look at the marketcap of waves. With refer to it, there is so much potential.
legendary
December 09, 2017, 11:59:04 AM
so many who buy, they have a lot of events this month planned, so it is quite possible the course will grow.
There sure are a lot of bullish signals for Waves this month. Would be really surprised if it didn't go into a major bull run.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:50:46 AM
so many who buy, they have a lot of events this month planned, so it is quite possible the course will grow.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 09, 2017, 11:50:41 AM
I buy Waves every month for $ 100- $ 500. I believe that waves are a good coin, it has potential. But in the majority I invest in eth Stratis  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 11:48:56 AM
WAVES is still in the top cryptocurrencies that are worth investing and can be used for a long-term hold. So I am investing in it but only a little.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
I bought some Waves and they make a good profit. Also expectations are high for 2018.
Activity: 206
December 09, 2017, 11:28:37 AM
I bought some and I'm just waiting waves good coins and I trust
legendary
December 09, 2017, 11:12:43 AM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I think it's not only BTG that you'll have to consider. There's also BCH, they have launched   cryptocurrencies exchanger which BCH will be the based currency. It was on China but when trading in the country was banned, UK set a shop and continues it's works. Now those forked currencies of BTC are proving that they are just not alternatives but rather can go mainstream.
BCash doesn't have community support and never will if you think about how it was created. Why would anybody in their right mind team up with liars and manipulators?

New DEX is coming out and its looking really cool. So everybody is now buying WAVES.
Also NG feature is going to rock! in few seconds all transactions getting confirmed. This is Awesome!
I have already bought it and now I am watching how its price is going up. Even if a dump happens, I believe into waves — all the cryptocurrency fans should keep at least 10% of Waves in their wallets in my opinion.
The leasing return has been increased to 5% per year apparently, and that's not counting for any extra platform usage or the increase in Waves value. Great entry for anybody who hasn't gotten on the train yet.
Activity: 322
December 09, 2017, 11:11:11 AM
i invest in waves it is going good and delivering me very good profit
Activity: 287
December 09, 2017, 10:47:53 AM
New DEX is coming out and its looking really cool. So everybody is now buying WAVES.
Also NG feature is going to rock! in few seconds all transactions getting confirmed. This is Awesome!

I have already bought it and now I am watching how its price is going up. Even if a dump happens, I believe into waves — all the cryptocurrency fans should keep at least 10% of Waves in their wallets in my opinion.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2017, 07:09:00 PM
I hold Waves since half a year and did not regret it so far, just love the platform and the lite wallet. I will continue holding because I expect great things from Waves in the near future, 2018 will be great. There are some nice things upcoming. If we see another correction and I have free funds I might buy more.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2017, 06:31:56 PM
Hi All,

Now that BTG has completed, anyone buying waves? It's slightly higher today than it was yesterday but still worth buying.

How much will you be investing?

Smiley

I think it's not only BTG that you'll have to consider. There's also BCH, they have launched   cryptocurrencies exchanger which BCH will be the based currency. It was on China but when trading in the country was banned, UK set a shop and continues it's works. Now those forked currencies of BTC are proving that they are just not alternatives but rather can go mainstream.
Pages:
Jump to: