Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is going to convince me which is the best! - page 2. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I’m not sure why you need to be convinced cos the crypto currency space is not for you
It’s your funds, your money

So do your own findings and research
Exploit your options

Decide and invest for your self
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
I myself still think Etherum is the best. as a bounty platform, etherum certainly gets more support and certainly efforts to develop etherum are also likely to be greater than bitcoin or ripple.
people's minds are different, ethereum maybe you think is the best. but somehow Bitcoin is the best because this coin leads all coins in the market and the price is very high compared to other coins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
BTC, XRP and ETH have their own advantages in their fields, so to choose the coin that's best is depends on your goals and your strategy too. XRP is experiencing good growth compared to ETH so if you are thinking of holding an altcoin I suggest holding it. Then because ETH will hardfork next month, try to buy some ETH at lower prices and hold until hardfork.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I myself still think Etherum is the best. as a bounty platform, etherum certainly gets more support and certainly efforts to develop etherum are also likely to be greater than bitcoin or ripple.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Of the three coins, I chose all to invest because they have great potential in the market. XRP coins are very good because now they can shift Ethereum which was ranked second in Coinmarketcap. I have personally invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP. And I hope you can all invest in all three coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
3 of them are good coins that already proven in their journey of the crypto space.
But to choose one of them as the best, I think Bitcoin will still became the number 1 coin. up until today, it will keep affecting another coins when ever it rise or fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
bitcoin certainly become the best crypto amongst it. still dominated the market even up to half of the course making the coins included bitcoin has the potential and also has many enthusiasts. Ripple now may have become the main and getting attention because his Ascension is good enough.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
BTC

XRP

ETH

Who is going to convince me which is the best? and why?

There aren't only BTC, XRP and ETH. Also, ETH is incomparably better than XRP.
XRP is just a current wave about faster international remittance. But soon the banks will create their own coins based on XRP.
Maybe you would like to invest on those coins as bundles (packages/sets of handpicked coins).
CoinBundle is the platform I recommend, as the first to implement the bundle investing (now there is also Coinbase and its Coinbase Bundle, but CoinBundle came before and had more bundles, and now haves even more).
Instead of thinking which coins to buy, you can see thematic bundles containing choosen coins that are related to each other.
For example, conservative bundle (with Bitcoin, Ethereum..), Coinbasic (inspired by Coinbase Bundle, but known as more profitable), Halal (the first to comply with Islamic Finance) and top 20 (if you want to have the top 20 coins on portfolio)
Hope you like it, so please share what do you think
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Crypto mentioned included both owned for investment. a third variation that includes having enough variety and certainly for the potential of even quite the same. Ripple can be seen quite well with most prominent in change and for the long term could be larger.
Activity: 442
Need to ask a simple question? BTC is the king of cryptocurrency, its price affects the entire cryptocurrency market, and all coins in bitcoin will rise, so investing in bitcoin is the most correct way to invest and does not accept any rebuttal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
If you choose from these three my choice is definitely xrp. In my opinion, this is the most promising cryptocurrency. I believe that soon on all the top exchanges it will be traded to all other coins.
Activity: 442
In my opinion, no money is considered the best, each currency has different advantages. BTC is gold in the electronic money market, ETH is a smart contract and there are many ICO projects released on the ETH platform. Everyone has their own rating.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
BTC

XRP

ETH

First XRP is out of the competition, In terms of price bitcoin is always going to be the best and first and that is something that is not going to change no matter what, however in terms of development and innovation and usability the smart contracts that the ETH blockchain provides is highly encouraging and will always allow for new innovation, so for price BTC, for development ETH
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
surely it is bitcoin. if you want to trade in huge number or money, you can choose bitcoin because it is the king of crypto world. if bitcoin rises, another coin will rise too, and vice versa. eth and xrp will follow the movement of bitcoin whether it rises or even down. just believe in yourself.
There are exists a mirror coins that grow when Bitcoin falls and they fall when Bitcoin grows. so you should not choose only Bitcoin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
BTC

XRP

ETH

Bitcoin is the best in and the reason is that it move like lightning in an uptrend market besides there can't be any better time to but than now, i will rather have all my investment in bitcoin instead of ethereum amd xpr.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
BTC

XRP

ETH

Go for all 3 of them 😂
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
Why convince you? You can buy them all. In any case, these coins are promising, so I think it will be the right investment.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
BTC = gateway coin that you can trade for altcoins
XRP = i dont know why anyone would want this
ETH = the huge number of altcoins being ERC20 tokens should tell you that Ethereum is the best technology-wise but that doesn't mean it'll reach the highest price. there's no limit to eth tokens and the price will only go down as supply goes up.

ETH > BTC > XRP

However, BTC will _always_ cost more than ETH because BTC has a max supply.

It is quite funny that XRP goes well at the rank 2 not knowing really of its best characteristic out of the market. I guess ETH is the best but its infinite volume is quite risky for a long term process.
Activity: 184
surely it is bitcoin. if you want to trade in huge number or money, you can choose bitcoin because it is the king of crypto world. if bitcoin rises, another coin will rise too, and vice versa. eth and xrp will follow the movement of bitcoin whether it rises or even down. just believe in yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
BTC

XRP

ETH

BTC - but only for short-distance trading, no holdings, their times are gone, trade wisely and do not make a fuss of endless growth.
Pages:
Jump to: