Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is going to convince me which is the best! - page 6. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
As was said above, they all have their own use so hard to compare...

In my opinion though, and despite it;s faults, I really can't see BTC being overthrown anytime soon!

Like in the jungle world, no matter how strong, or how much they want it, the young lion has to wait a long time and get incredibly strong and also wise to be able to overthrow the lion king and take over! Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
If i choose one as the best coin and sooner later one of thr remaining two takes over the top list what does that makes me? You dont need to be convinced all thr three coins are top coins and they all havr the reason to exist
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Why is XRP bad in your opinion? It actually has a purpose and is now #2 in CMC

BTC = gateway coin that you can trade for altcoins
XRP = i dont know why anyone would want this
ETH = the huge number of altcoins being ERC20 tokens should tell you that Ethereum is the best technology-wise but that doesn't mean it'll reach the highest price. there's no limit to eth tokens and the price will only go down as supply goes up.

ETH > BTC > XRP

However, BTC will _always_ cost more than ETH because BTC has a max supply.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I am not going to convince you which is the best coin. All of them are developed for different purposes, so it is not easy to determine the best coin. Each of us will think differently.
copper member
Activity: 14
城は最高です
BTC = gateway coin that you can trade for altcoins
XRP = i dont know why anyone would want this
ETH = the huge number of altcoins being ERC20 tokens should tell you that Ethereum is the best technology-wise but that doesn't mean it'll reach the highest price. there's no limit to eth tokens and the price will only go down as supply goes up.

ETH > BTC > XRP

However, BTC will _always_ cost more than ETH because BTC has a max supply.
Activity: 266
BTC

XRP

ETH

Who is going to convince me which is the best? and why?
Pages:
Jump to: