Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is interested in my betting tips? (football lays) - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108
And one more with this Peru game (kick-off in a few minutes):

Sport Rosario v Alianza Lima 12

Lay 0 - 0 at odds of 12.

Will be back in several hours.  Smiley
Fridays selections start now:
Betting bank: £876

In-play Bolivia game: Lay 0 - 0 at odds of 6.8

Blooming 0-0 Jorge Wilstermann 6.8

Pre-match selections for Friday will be posted in several hours.
A poor first day for this trial which started well (typically my first losing day in a week). The 5 in-plays were good but the two Europa games hit hard (in the past this competition has let me down due to lack of goals but more recently has seen more goals hence why I stuck with it). I expected better from Copenhagen and Villareal.  Angry
Back to league games tomorrow.

Results:
Al Nasr Cairo v Al Mokawloon   won £9.50
FC Astana v Slavia Prague   won £9.50
Mainz II v Hoffenheim II   won £9.50
Ostersunds FK v Hertha Berlin   won £9.50
BATE Borisov v Arsenal       won £9.50
AEK Athens v Austria Vienna   won £9.50
Partizan Belgrade v Dynamo Kiev   won £9.50
Godoy Cruz v Banfield      won £9.50
Sheriff Tiraspol v FC Copenhagen lost £78
Maccabi Tel Aviv v Villarreal    lost £105
Universitario (Sucre) v Club Petrolero  lost £26.50

The £1000 bank now becomes £876.
When do you plan to share another list of your tips? Just curios how consistent you are sharing quality games here inside the forum, I guess even you lose some of your bankroll but the numbers of your winning is higher than losing so maybe you will be able to hit more, good luck mate,.
Appreciate the kind words mate. Will be posting selections tomorrow morning and will be doing this for several days.
Over the past week, I have had some excellent days (14 out of 15 yesterday) and a few other 100% days (between 7 - 10 winning lays and no losses so today was particularly frustrating!).
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
A poor first day for this trial which started well (typically my first losing day in a week). The 5 in-plays were good but the two Europa games hit hard (in the past this competition has let me down due to lack of goals but more recently has seen more goals hence why I stuck with it). I expected better from Copenhagen and Villareal.  Angry

Results:

When do you plan to share another list of your tips? Just curios how consistent you are sharing quality games here inside the forum, I guess even you lose some of your bankroll but the numbers of your winning is higher than losing so maybe you will be able to hit more, good luck mate,.

Results:

This game Universitario (Sucre) v Club Petrolero kicks-off in about 30 minutes. Laying the 0 - 0 over the 90 minutes is too high (about 18.5) so we will lay the 0 - 0 half time score at odds of just 3.65 (this simply means we need a goal or more before the break). Both these teams score and concede plenty and I'm expecting a goal (or more) in the first 45.

Universitario (Sucre) v Club Petrolero 3.65
I have been having some success with football lays in recent weeks. Obviously you will only be able to do this on the betting exchanges such as Betfair (and of course if betting is permitted in your region).

If people are interested, I'll post in the morning (GMT zone) and possible a few in-play selections. Will be between 5 - 10 selections per day and lay odds of under 15 (most between 7 - 12) which is of course high but currently, my strike rate is very good.  Smiley

Will post for several days and hopefully I can continue my current form and demonstrate some success.

I will keep  eye on this and wish to see where it ends because I have seen a lot of threads came up to give tips on which game to bet on and since this is  also my game of interest, I would be keenly interested. However, I would appreciate if this is self moderated because of those who might likely create confusion as a result of their allegiance to a particular football team and thereafter give their own tips on the thread.
If you're referring to other members jumping in here and posting tips, then yes it becomes a mess. So if I can ask people to not posts their own tips here (create your own threads or post in a free-for-all type thread instead, I would appreciate it).

Not a great deal of games that I like the look of over the coming hours so will post today's results soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
I have been having some success with football lays in recent weeks. Obviously you will only be able to do this on the betting exchanges such as Betfair (and of course if betting is permitted in your region).

If people are interested, I'll post in the morning (GMT zone) and possible a few in-play selections. Will be between 5 - 10 selections per day and lay odds of under 15 (most between 7 - 12) which is of course high but currently, my strike rate is very good.  Smiley

Will post for several days and hopefully I can continue my current form and demonstrate some success.

I will keep  eye on this and wish to see where it ends because I have seen a lot of threads came up to give tips on which game to bet on and since this is  also my game of interest, I would be keenly interested. However, I would appreciate if this is self moderated because of those who might likely create confusion as a result of their allegiance to a particular football team and thereafter give their own tips on the thread.
Revisit the Argentina game at half time. Lay the current 1- 1 score at odds of 3.85

Godoy Cruz v Banfield 3.85
10 minutes played in this Argentina cup game. Lay 0 - 0 at 9.4.

Godoy Cruz v Banfield 9.4
Goals galore in Belarus! 3 - 1 currently to Arsenal and I'll be amazed if this is the final score with an hour still to play. Lay 1 - 3 scoreline at 8.8.

BATE Borisov 1-3 Arsenal 8.8.
Half time in the German lower league game between Mainz II & Hoffenheim II. No goals currently and I'll be very surprised if this is the final score so we lay the 0 - 0 at odds of 5.7.

Mainz II v Hoffenheim II 5.7
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
if youre service is free, i think all people can follow you tips, but i think still wait youre track record
if youre prediction is accurate and profitable, all people can follow you tips,
What if the match already started and no one takes your lay bets? Wouldn't that be a fail or there's always a user that takes the bet after you place them? First time seeing someone share lay betting. Adding in play bets would be hard to follow here pre match bets should be enough.
Understand what you're saying. Following and getting on pre-match bets is of course easier but for the purpose of this trial, I will include the in-play bets in the results because it's what I have staked myself. In fact, I'll keep the in-plays to a minimum (so just maybe 2 - 3 a day).
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
What if the match already started and no one takes your lay bets? Wouldn't that be a fail or there's always a user that takes the bet after you place them? First time seeing someone share lay betting. Adding in play bets would be hard to follow here pre match bets should be enough.
Just kicked-off: Egypt Premier League. Home team has scored a few minutes ago but I think their will be at least one or two more goals in this game so we will lay the 1 - 0 scoreline at the odds below:

Al Nasr Cairo v Al Mokawloon  9
I'm going to wait and see how this pans out, I'll try it out if your results are good after like 10 picks or so.
Good luck! I'll be following this thread.

Are you going to update this every day btw?
Thanks for your kind words. Yes will post for 1 - 2 weeks and may continue.
I may add some live in-play lays also on a daily basis (for example I may like a particular game but the lay price is way too high pre-match so may wait until 30 - 45 minutes in and if the game is goaless, odds will often drop to well below 10).
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I'm going to wait and see how this pans out, I'll try it out if your results are good after like 10 picks or so.
Good luck! I'll be following this thread.

Are you going to update this every day btw?
Ok, Thursday's have never been the best day for European and World football but it does give us the Europa League and for these pre-match selections, I have bet on the following (all Europa league games):

FC Astana v Slavia Prague   9.6

Ostersunds FK v Hertha Berlin   10

AEK Athens v Austria Vienna   12.5

Partizan Belgrade v Dynamo Kiev   10

Sheriff Tiraspol v FC Copenhagen 8.8

Maccabi Tel Aviv v Villarreal   11.5

Remember we are laying the 0 - 0 result for each of the above (so any goal in each game means a winning bet). The odds next to the selection are the current lay odds for 0 - 0.

If you are in anyway nervous about betting, please do not bet and simply follow.  Smiley

If people are interested, I'll post in the morning (GMT zone) and possible a few in-play selections. Will be between 5 - 10 selections per day and lay odds of under 15 (most between 7 - 12) which is of course high but currently, my strike rate is very good.  Smiley

The best thing you can do is show off your bets and the people will decide if your are indeed worthy of interest. The thing is without track record, then no one will believe your story. You should probably post your picks before the event ever happens then never edit those predictions, so that people would believe that you did win the bet.
That's exactly what I will be doing. I have already said that.
Pages:
Jump to: