Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is interested in my betting tips? (football lays) - page 3. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
I have been having some success with football lays in recent weeks. Obviously you will only be able to do this on the betting exchanges such as Betfair (and of course if betting is permitted in your region).

If people are interested, I'll post in the morning (GMT zone) and possible a few in-play selections. Will be between 5 - 10 selections per day and lay odds of under 15 (most between 7 - 12) which is of course high but currently, my strike rate is very good.  Smiley

Will post for several days and hopefully I can continue my current form and demonstrate some success.

The best thing you can do is show off your bets and the people will decide if your are indeed worthy of interest. The thing is without track record, then no one will believe your story. You should probably post your picks before the event ever happens then never edit those predictions, so that people would believe that you did win the bet.
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
There are some users in the forum who are tipsters and they give suggestions on which teams to bet. I think if you give a proof of your earnings based on your original balance and then the games you have bet on along with betslips then you can get a decent following in the forum. Now it is important to make sure all your info is legit and not faked because users in this forum are good at catching fakes and shills.

If you gain enough popularity you can also get referrals on sportsbetting sites from which you can earn as well.
Posting previous results is meaningless. I'm not interested in referrals. I just wanted to demonstrate what I can do at this stage. I'll run this for several days for now.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
There are some users in the forum who are tipsters and they give suggestions on which teams to bet. I think if you give a proof of your earnings based on your original balance and then the games you have bet on along with betslips then you can get a decent following in the forum. Now it is important to make sure all your info is legit and not faked because users in this forum are good at catching fakes and shills.

If you gain enough popularity you can also get referrals on sportsbetting sites from which you can earn as well.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
do you have proof of your tips? If you have it may be quite a lot of people are interested, including me Smiley

I don't mean to put anyone down or anything but we are playing with real money here.

I was already going to mention this - simply paper trade.

Ok, one or two interested people so here goes -

I'll assume a £1000 betting bank (you can start much much lower than this or don't bet and just follow the daily posts to see how I perform) but for keeping records we will reflect that amount and these will be £10 lays (so each winner will return us £9.50 after the standard 5% Betfair fees)
Unless I say otherwise, we will be laying the 0 - 0 scoreline (so any goal means we have a winning bet).
Yesterday, I achieved 14 out of 15 and would have been 2 or 3 more correct but Betfair was suspended during some of last night's MLS and Brazilian games.

Remember, please only bet with what you can afford to lose (meaning I have been very consistent since using my selection process but that's no guarantee of future performance).

Today's selections to follow over next 2 - 3 hours.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
How large is your sample size?  If it's not large enough then it doesn't mean anything.  It could all mean that you're just on a winning steak and luck played a huge part.  I don't mean to put anyone down or anything but we are playing with real money here.

But go ahead, post your picks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I have been having some success with football lays in recent weeks. Obviously you will only be able to do this on the betting exchanges such as Betfair (and of course if betting is permitted in your region).

If people are interested, I'll post in the morning (GMT zone) and possible a few in-play selections. Will be between 5 - 10 selections per day and lay odds of under 15 (most between 7 - 12) which is of course high but currently, my strike rate is very good.  Smiley

Will post for several days and hopefully I can continue my current form and demonstrate some success.
I love to check new tipster here mate so I can say that I'll be going to follow it for a while using spare money as I love to trying some good pocks with an honest insight why you selected particular teams, even I don't have that much knowledge but I can search it up and review too. Looking forward for your first selection mate.

Pages:
Jump to: