Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is More Evil? - page 2. (Read 3098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2014, 01:17:04 AM
My answer is probably not going to be the most popular but still I had to say it.
Pointing the finger and blaming others is the crux of all 'evil'. Regardless of how true the winning argument is.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
August 03, 2014, 11:57:15 PM
Impossible to cast a vote at such poll. It depends on: more evil to who?
Russia is more evil to Ukraine and many other undermined ex-Soviet states, US to anybody sleeping over oil, gold or diamonds, North Korea, China and Islamic Radicals to its own people, Israel to Arab states...
"West Ukraine" makes no sense there, by the way. That's just an issue to Russians, nobody else. Like West Moldavia, South Georgia and others that doesn't want the Kremlin's "Obey or else" rule.

This. I feel that it's difficult to ask that question because depending on who you are there can be so much variance from each person's perspective. Regardless though, I feel that the us mettles too much within international affairs.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 03, 2014, 11:21:56 PM
Voted USA because they have done the most shit, but Israel runs them so Israel is the choice.

AIPAC has some influence, sure, but to say Israel controls the US is taking it way too far in my opinion - rather, I'd say the US simply doesn't care, or agrees with most of what Israel does.

I have trouble blaming Isreal for attacking a terrorist organization that has launched missiles at them for years despite Isreal making concessions for peace. Hamas will never be happy until Isreal is gone (which won't happen, because Isreal will win).
legendary
August 03, 2014, 11:19:56 PM
Voted USA because they have done the most shit, but Israel runs them so Israel is the choice.

Yeah, the US is horrible for helping to save the jews in World War Two and supporting the only nation in a massive, intolerant, war-torn part of the world where jews can live safely.

The US is evil for supporting basic human rights and opposing the other nations on this poll who arrest dissenters, kill innocent women and children, and in North Korea's case threaten to nuke anyone who insults their brat-leader's hairstyle.

Seriously though, the US has its issues, but overall it's a great place to live.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
August 03, 2014, 08:41:05 PM

AIPAC has some influence, sure, but to say Israel controls the US is taking it way too far in my opinion - rather, I'd say the US simply doesn't care, or agrees with most of what Israel does.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 03, 2014, 08:22:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
August 03, 2014, 07:04:05 PM
There is no such things like the evil ones and the good ones in story and geopolitics. Even the movies are being tired of that duality Roll Eyes

Also countires, in the sense you are speaking, are abtracts, so we can say about evil people, and evil people that have political power and can make evil things happen. In this sense, my vote will go to North Korea
Activity: 988
August 03, 2014, 06:30:32 PM
Countries can't be evil, or its people.
Politic leaders can use power of their country, political, economic or military, for evil purpose.
The best example for this, in my opinion, is North Korea where one family since 1045 (3 generations already) using resources of their country (specially military power) to destabilize Korean peninsula, unify Korea by force and through constant tension mobilize their own people and stay in power. 
I would disagree on this. What about Nazi Germany? Even though Hitler was it's leader, many people had to follow his instructions in order to kill all of the Jews. He did not have any wear near the level of control over his people and military that NK does.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 03, 2014, 02:25:32 PM
Evil is just your perspective of the events. Take the sanctions against Russia for invading Ukraine for example..Can you think of another Country that does it all the time and no one talks about sanctions!

We as humans have some interesting traits that allow us to do disgusting things. I do not think you can call one more evil than the other without walking in their shoes.(Ie living their history)
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 03, 2014, 10:00:22 AM
Countries can't be evil, or its people.
Politic leaders can use power of their country, political, economic or military, for evil purpose.
The best example for this, in my opinion, is North Korea where one family since 1045 (3 generations already) using resources of their country (specially military power) to destabilize Korean peninsula, unify Korea by force and through constant tension mobilize their own people and stay in power. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 03, 2014, 06:14:11 AM
Who is more evil to you? And state your reasons.

Remembering that the evil is the governments, and that all the governments work together to enslave us. They only pretend to be fighting in order to justify their power. The worst evil of all is Israel.

The USA are evil, but they only obey Israel's interests.
Russia is evil, but a necessary evil to give balance to the world agaisnt Israel-USA / Europe.
China is evil, but is also a convenient stop to the other evils.
Islamic Militants: are being lured to serve just as propaganda and justification to the real evil acts.
West Ukraine: Seem to be a people fighting for their self-determination (?) or puppets (?)
Israel: danger
North Korea: Nothing, joke, puppet, etc

All the peoples from these nations are innocent and do not deserve what their rulers do.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
August 03, 2014, 03:30:58 AM
I think the united states of america is more evil  Cool .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 03, 2014, 03:29:24 AM
Chechen scum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1367845544

tl;dr Russians are surrounded at small town, so they surrender and are promised the town will be safe. They are all beheaded shortly after.

short scam but i think he talented to scam people with good word and some design .
blatant scammers

That story is true. I'm not too sympathetic to Russia, but to hear that boy

say he didn't want to die, to hear him beg and shout for his mother, that

makes my blood fucking boil in RAGE.

I am VERY HAPPY the Russians caught most of the killers.

I really hate to say it, but good job.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 03, 2014, 03:19:42 AM
Chechen scum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=173_1367845544

tl;dr Russians are surrounded at small town, so they surrender and are promised the town will be safe. They are all beheaded shortly after.

short scam but i think he talented to scam people with good word and some design .
blatant scammers
legendary
August 03, 2014, 02:31:11 AM
It was a hard choice for me, but I know what it isn't: USA.

Let's be realistic here... the USA has it's issues but it doesn't 1) blow up buildings full of innocent civilians 2) arrest anyone who speaks against the government 3) threaten to nuke anyone who doesn't bow down before a brat-leader's "fashion-forward" hair style.

I know USA bashing is the hip and cool thing to do these days, but please. The US is a pretty good place to live despite the government's overstepping, several other nations on this list, on the other hand, will literally lock people up simply for refusing to celebrate the leader's birthday, or in the case of extremist Islamic militants, for supporting women's rights (although in their case torture and death are more likely)!
Activity: 988
August 02, 2014, 10:42:46 PM
Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anyway near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

What's going in China is some really, really serious shit, Probably even worse than in n.Korea considering they are affecting many times more people.

Communist countries is more evil. They totally supressed its citizens to a mere zombies. They killed its citizens as if they are chickens or animals. Stalin and mao killed more than what is killed in the intire world war 2 fatalities.
I agree. Communist countries are likely the worse of all political and economic structures. There is no mobility and the government is very powerful and will use force if you try to think freely.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
August 02, 2014, 09:51:23 PM
Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anyway near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

What's going in China is some really, really serious shit, Probably even worse than in n.Korea considering they are affecting many times more people.

Communist countries is more evil. They totally supressed its citizens to a mere zombies. They killed its citizens as if they are chickens or animals. Stalin and mao killed more than what is killed in the intire world war 2 fatalities.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 02, 2014, 09:45:05 PM
Despite the hate towards America, I don't think they have killed anywhere near as many as the Russians or Chinese have.

Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
July 30, 2014, 11:43:28 PM
How can you say that Russia and China are as worse as the USA?

Here is the list of nations which the Americans have invaded in the past few decades. Give me the corresponding list of the countries invaded by China and Russia.

(...)
1964 Brazil

I have lived in Brazil for most of my life and I can assure you the US has never invaded the country, as they haven't invaded many others on your delusional list. In 1964 in Brazil there was a military coup under the pretense of "protecting the country from communists", and the US was most certainly favorable to this (as was a significant part of the Brazilian society at the time), but there never was any material support of any kind at all. You're a pathetic no-life Putin worshipping troll who keeps making up facts and figures just like you did on the Nintendo game thread a while ago.

Ya after looking at that list you will notice that that is countries that america has influenced the people or military into electing a new government official. Mostly it is a list of CIA operations that resulted in military coupes
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
July 30, 2014, 11:16:23 PM
So yes, there was no US invasion to be sure, but that's not the only way to get things done.

It was the Cold War, and both the USA and the USSR were doing the same things all over the world. I'm sick of seeing that Putin bootlicker spread FUD everywhere, and people with no clue might end up believing there were actual invasions of Brazil and the other countries he listed.
Pages:
Jump to: