Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is pumping Bitcoin Cash? - page 3. (Read 3474 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 07:04:25 AM
it is mainly driven by Bithumb's user which means South-Korea. Another reason is bitcoins scalability problem. People now go into other currencies. Have a look at this:

Oh, common  Lips sealed Bitcoin Cash isn't solution for bitcoin scalability problem. Classic P&D with old bitcoin network spamming methods.

Bitcoin Cash will have a fork tomorrow. Some rumors saying Jihan and co are dumping their bitcoin in favor of their own bitcoin cash. There was a 25,000 bitcoins transfer to Bitfinex which some said it's from Roger Ver dumping his positions. And that NYA is actually meant to make BCH the new bitcoin. I don't think they can replace bitcoin this fast. Corrections are coming from that pump now.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2017, 06:48:59 AM
it is mainly driven by Bithumb's user which means South-Korea. Another reason is bitcoins scalability problem. People now go into other currencies. Have a look at this:

Oh, common  Lips sealed Bitcoin Cash isn't solution for bitcoin scalability problem. Classic P&D with old bitcoin network spamming methods.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 12, 2017, 06:40:35 AM

according to that its the korean who's really playing big role with this current pumped i think ver and jihan would love seeing this movement and while btc is still on its downfall other wise traders are joining this current rides with bcc and what do we expect next after surely they will just dumped it and be back to btc so better to play wiser than them guys.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 06:08:50 AM
The pump of bitcoin cash is seriously disturbing the market,  and it's giving ETH some sleepless night. Don't you think it is a good time to buy and store these coins, cause this is going somewhere high.
Activity: 220
Merit: 6
November 12, 2017, 05:20:53 AM
do you think that this game end on Monday?

why?
any special reason or event
Activity: 220
Merit: 6
November 12, 2017, 05:19:31 AM
Why Bitcoin cash is having such price variations in a single day? It almost double this day...

Who is pumping this coin?

It does not make any sense!!!

I am not  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 05:16:31 AM
do you think that this game end on Monday?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 12, 2017, 04:24:58 AM
Of course it's jihan and ver, they are the one who started this and because of the cancellation of 2x fork, they immidiately pump bch because one of it's feature is similiar with what some of the people wanted from 2x fork, bigger block size. The people who wanted bigger blocksize buy bch and fomoing newbie, makes it pump harder before the whale dump theirs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
November 12, 2017, 03:45:22 AM
The ones who created bitcoin cash and the ones with big pocket and supported bitcoin cash. They are manipulating all the crypto market themselves. And some panic buyers sellers are following them.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
November 12, 2017, 03:23:52 AM
I really did not expect such a rise.
This pump is insane!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 03:15:08 AM
Bitcoin cash is great currency. Why? Because idea of bitcoin is that it can be used to pay coffee or foods. But because there is 15 min waiting in bitcoin it is not very good for that. Botcoin cash is great for this kind of fast buying. But I don't think that soo everyone is using cryptocurrencies because goverment will tax it someday because they dont like that there is currency that they can control. I think that bitcoin is new version of paypal and not everyone is using paypal and bitcoin have same destination.
Activity: 78
November 12, 2017, 02:40:26 AM
I think the price is being pumped by big investors. These investors probably think that's an good idea, to let the new fork come 13th nov. I think it's ridiculous. I think the developers are trying to make bch better and drop the price of the btc. Probably to pump the btc again. i think this is a strategy. i wonder what will happen next.

By big investors I presume you mean instigators.  Probably mastercard.  Fed,  Ver, Wu et all
Activity: 68
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
November 12, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
I think the price is being pumped by big investors. These investors probably think that's an good idea, to let the new fork come 13th nov. I think it's ridiculous. I think the developers are trying to make bch better and drop the price of the btc. Probably to pump the btc again. i think this is a strategy. i wonder what will happen next.
Activity: 87
November 12, 2017, 02:14:38 AM
No idea who's 'pumped' it to begin with, but everyone right now buying and selling for a short term gain is helping to continue pumping. I trade in A$ and last night it was near $1k, this morning $1.3, should have invested and pulled out quick Cheesy
And today it's at A$3000!!!
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
November 12, 2017, 02:13:01 AM
no one know it dude who is pumping bch, I think that it is trader to buy bitcoin cash
and a effect the hardfork
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 12, 2017, 02:11:05 AM
I am guessing this Bitcoin Cash pump and Bitcoin dump will be over by Sunday night. Let's see
what Monday brings.
Activity: 78
November 12, 2017, 02:02:22 AM
This bitcoin cash pump has gone up way more than anyone expected. At this rate of rise,
it cannot last long before a big dump. Hope nobody gets sucked in buying at these pumped
prices.

It took me by surprise but I'm not surprised at it.  

By this I mean, I thought this would happen but when Segwit2x was called off I mistakenly thought game was up.   I had taken a position on Bcash precisly for this scenario but I sold it after the sewit2x news Sad

The group of people behind the whole segwit2x and Bcash thing are very wealthy.  They can pump and pump and pump ........and pump.   If you include the theory that the banks are in on this they can pump and pump for ever.

As a decentralized currency bitcoin is the most serious threat the banking system has ever faced.  After 400 years of directing the worlds wealth to their pockets, we have a powerful enemy.   The DCG, behind the closed doors New York agreement and proponents of Bcash and Segwit2x has known ties with the banking sector even going as far as to have a serving Federal Reserve Director as their advisor.

At the end of the day what makes bitcoin so dangerous to them is it's immutability.   Nobody and no group can control it to their own ends.   This pump of Bcash is without doubt an attack which may run the price of bitcoin way down.   It doesn't matter because bitcoin hasn't changed in the least and with growing awareness it will rise again more powerfully next time.

Personally I would like to see bitcoin go down to $3000 or $1000 so I can by a decent stock, although by then I will have run out of money as my first buy point is $5500!!

At the moment Bcash is being bought and sold between themselves.   They will loose a bundle but nothing compared to the money behind them.   Don't buy into it - it is all manipulation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 11, 2017, 11:48:17 PM
This bitcoin cash pump has gone up way more than anyone expected. At this rate of rise,
it cannot last long before a big dump. Hope nobody gets sucked in buying at these pumped
prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
November 11, 2017, 11:46:27 PM
At first roger ver and his team pump bitcoin cash and now FoMo kicked in which makes bitcoin cash pumped even more. Their plan is to replace bitcoin with bitcoincash so they can make it centralised. I dont understand why FoMoes really stupid. Becarefull i am afraid you buy bch at all time high..if these person controled crypto its mean bitcoin is not decentralised anymore and i will start campaign to leave this crypto world and buy gold again..
Pages:
Jump to: