Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is pumping Bitcoin Cash? - page 4. (Read 3474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 11:39:27 PM
BTC has lost $26Bil market cap in a week. BCH has gained $20Bil market cap in the same period.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:24:40 PM
I just bought a lot of bch

I'm starting to doubt btc. I I just did a transaction and it is taking forever. I've heard 1-2 days. If this becomes the norm BTC will definitely be eclipsed by bitcoin cash in a few months
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
November 11, 2017, 11:21:29 PM
Of course thise big investors are pumping the coins and the whales are the ones playing or controlling the prices. Maybe they are also pumping the coin because Bitcoin is decreasing its price lately, it would be time for altcoins to increase back its price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
November 11, 2017, 10:42:21 PM
Roger ver and Jihan vu,all of this is a power play.This 2 control asics production and want to control code2 and that will make them in control of everything crypto important.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 10:05:36 PM
Bitcoin Cash investor is very happy today. The miners and some of the rich are pumping Bitcoin Cash. Perhaps they will drop Bitcoin's price to 5,000 USD. Will the investor not run again to Bitcoin when Bitcoin is 5,000 USD? I think it will be, they will come again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 07:52:11 PM
governments probably
or chinese mafia  Cool
there is no sense in cryptoworld, need to think few steps forward..
BCH is a coin that makes rich only BTC holders... it is manipulated since the beginning
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
November 11, 2017, 07:03:29 PM
So much denial and ignorance about what is happening here.

Bitcoin Cash is exploding because 2x failed.  

Why?  

Because it means bitcoin core chain will not scale.  It's freaking simple.

Bitcoin Cash is going to have lower fees, faster confirmations, and its going
to be more usable.

Bitcoin Core has chosen to relegate itself to a store of value only,
which is dubious.  ...Or bet on some future off chain scaling that is
just as shaky.

Agreed, but why was there a short delay, some even talked about a relief rally after segwit fork was called off? BTC/BCC should have moved right away but it didn't.

I guess now people can vote with their money whether they want digital gold or a payment network

What do you think about Bitcoin gold btw?

Delay because it wasn't an expected announcement like some orange crop reports (lol)... people found out at different times that 2x was cancelled...and also took people a little while
to grasp what it meant (just theorezing here).

Bitcoin gold i dont see going places... premine, very small dev community, faulty premise (that we can decentralized better without ascis), and also has segwit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:17:06 PM
Every big amount Bitcoin Cash investor still now millionaire.I am very strength because BCH suddenly increased 50%
Very happy moment for all BCH holder.Although i have 1.5 BCH & i try to long term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
November 11, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Why?  

to be more usable.

just as shaky.

Agreed, but why was there a short delay, some even talked about a relief rally after segwit fork was called off? BTC/BCC should have moved right away but it didn't.

I guess now people can vote with their money whether they want digital gold or a payment network

What do you think about Bitcoin gold btw?
Activity: 97
November 11, 2017, 08:53:49 AM
Because of some sport Betting website called "BOVADA" now accept BITCOINCASH for their transaction. You can check it on BCC official twitter account here: https://twitter.com/BITCOlNCASH/status/929317515414474752

i thought they have been accepting bitcoin a while, so not really a news of this scale ?

koreans are p&d'n bch, check volume and origin of it

Activity: 219
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 08:48:51 AM
Why Bitcoin cash is having such price variations in a single day? It almost double this day...

Who is pumping this coin?

It does not make any sense!!!
It would be none other than the bitcoin antichrist Roger ver and Jihan vu who were responsible for creating bitcoin cash by hard fork on august 1.Earlier,it was said that they had a masterplan of activating segwit 2x and creating segwit2x coins just to devalue the bitcoin brand.Simultaneously,they planned to pump BCH very high and then to claim BCH as true bitcoin.Unexpectedly,segwit 2x activation has been cancelled,but the second plan is being executed successfully.Other than this,there is nothing special about BCH other than a shitcoin.
You got it my friend.
But it was so obvious, everybody is able to make profits.
200% in such a short time, I really can't complain Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
November 11, 2017, 08:43:03 AM
Who knows but bitcoin cash deserves to be pumped. We saw that segwit thing cause too much uncertainty but there is no such thing for bitcoin cash. Also after the update, mining will be more profitable so maybe miners are preparing bitcoin cash for their mining purposes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
November 11, 2017, 08:27:45 AM
Because of some sport Betting website called "BOVADA" now accept BITCOINCASH for their transaction. You can check it on BCC official twitter account here: https://twitter.com/BITCOlNCASH/status/929317515414474752
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 08:23:50 AM
i think because of changes or policies that benefit investors, it becomes an attraction to invest in bitcoin cash. this is very nice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 11, 2017, 04:50:26 AM
I hope this bubble burst. They will have a lesson do not try to kill bitcoin.
If bitcoin dies, a whole market will collapse.
Maybe not, because the blockchain technology proved to be very promising and seduced tons of people, I disagree with your comment.
That being said, you may be right short term, but long term not so much.
 blockchain is the future IMO and might survive no matter what happens to Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
November 11, 2017, 04:44:29 AM
I hope this bubble burst. They will have a lesson do not try to kill bitcoin.
If bitcoin dies, a whole market will collapse.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
November 11, 2017, 04:06:15 AM
Why Bitcoin cash is having such price variations in a single day? It almost double this day...

Who is pumping this coin?

It does not make any sense!!!

In stock market terminology it is called wash sale. Don't be confused. The richest owner is cashing in on Bitcoin Cash. Very simple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 11, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

Why?  

to be more usable.

just as shaky.

I’ve been reading the different posts opened about the subject on this forum and it’s surprising to me that nobody is commenting about what you say.

Because there a lot of newbies here who are just trying to boost their post count, but have no clue about Bitcoin Cash. In my humble opinion, jonald is spot on, block size matters a lot, fees and since a few days now some Bitcoin transactions taking ages to be confirmed.
Investing in Bitcoin Cash right now is a very good move IMO.
Good luck all  Smiley
Activity: 131
November 11, 2017, 01:56:03 AM
Looks like without B2X fork, the bitcoin cash becomes the successful fork with better scalability... who knows, maybe because of that it will become more popular with the real payments need
Activity: 241
November 11, 2017, 01:54:22 AM
Perhaps their attempt now is to make BCH a true Bitcoin currency. And I believe that will never happen because everyone believes Bitcoin and never gives it up until now.
Pages:
Jump to: