Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 13. (Read 26193 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
Definitely the developer is responsible for any scam that happen in any project even if the wallet got hacked , they only have intention to collect the investors funds and run away which is bringing bad image toward the technology and many are concern about the way this should be tackled,
Many raised enough to has good product but because of the scam ideology they refuse to give back to the society and I think the etherium blockchain need some restrictions for smart contract on funds issue.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
of course it worth punishment, everyone just can't wait for the day when scammers could be detected and punished. banned at least. i am sure the system will be worked out quite soon
Activity: 602
October 27, 2018, 03:31:37 PM
I think that it is not easy to find those people who organize scam projects but why do they do this? Everything is simple. They want to earn money and that's why being not very fair they create scam projects
Due to the fact that there are a very large number of scammers on the cryptocurrency market today, I already doubt those words when they spoke about the decentralization and security of cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
It is punishable by law, as long as the project is proven as fraud and scam.
The people behind the project will be in jail and will face large amount of payment.
I hope there will be no scam anymore in this community.
yes you are right, the members in the project will be punished or jailed for cheating and harming many people. it is very difficult to eliminate or avoid project fraud. when we choose a project it all depends on our luck.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 27, 2018, 03:19:14 PM
It is punishable by law, as long as the project is proven as fraud and scam.
The people behind the project will be in jail and will face large amount of payment.
I hope there will be no scam anymore in this community.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
I think that it is not easy to find those people who organize scam projects but why do they do this? Everything is simple. They want to earn money and that's why being not very fair they create scam projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
October 27, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
Of course, the ICO team must be responsible for fraudulent ICO projects, depending on the degree of their guilt. However, at present, cryptocurrency is not yet legalized in most states, and ICO projects do not have proper regulation and verification of the team for the possibility of fraud on their part. In addition, this crime is very difficult to uncover, since it can be committed simultaneously in different countries, and criminals can quickly migrate from state to state.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
Person himself is responsible for the scam project joined by him.one must be vigilant at the time of joining the project because instead of joining too many projects with scams join less projects without scam that will be more worthy. thanks
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
Now it is more difficult to hide from punishment for fraudulent ICO than before. I even participated in one project, the CEO of which was arrested by the SEC
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 08:58:11 AM
A lot of people  Cheesy The first people, that are responsible for failing are the team members and the developers. But I think the investors and the bounty hunters also have a slight influence on scam projects. If they can make an investigation and recognise that the project is a scam, maybe less people would be effected.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
of course the development team in it. usually they disappear from any group, whether it's telegram or in the thread bounty itself. unfortunately the crypto industry has no legal power, so that all forms of fraud cannot be handled by the state law.
One thing when it comes to identifying scam project is to always take a good look at the team and if from your thorough scrutiny, and I will reiterate that; thorough scrutiny, you are able to see if this is a team with which you can really be entrusting your money or not, then, that would go along with the decision you will be making eventually.

This space is unregulated, and we get to see a lot of people doing as they please, and a lot of inexperienced investors getting to become a victim, so in a way, you should be asking yourself as an individual what the experienced investors are doing that you are not doing.
Scam project is not unpredictable. Your ability to detect them is always dependent on your level of knowledge in most cases when it comes to identifying scams. If you are considering putting scammers into jail, I bet you have not realized that there is no scammer that actually gets to put their real faces out there. What is most important in these scenarios is that, you should be at least looking at the fact of trying to detect and discern a scam project from a good one. The signs are always going to be there, some are just too lazy to do due diligence on the team and the whole projects entirely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 23, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
of course the development team in it. usually they disappear from any group, whether it's telegram or in the thread bounty itself. unfortunately the crypto industry has no legal power, so that all forms of fraud cannot be handled by the state law.
One thing when it comes to identifying scam project is to always take a good look at the team and if from your thorough scrutiny, and I will reiterate that; thorough scrutiny, you are able to see if this is a team with which you can really be entrusting your money or not, then, that would go along with the decision you will be making eventually.

This space is unregulated, and we get to see a lot of people doing as they please, and a lot of inexperienced investors getting to become a victim, so in a way, you should be asking yourself as an individual what the experienced investors are doing that you are not doing.
Activity: 420
October 22, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects, of course those who are responsible for the team involved in the project, usually things like this have been planned by the team which aims to deceive investors, of course they have to be in law as heavy - ask for what they have done
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 09:12:43 PM
I think those who have to take full responsibility for the scam project are the CEO and the entire core team, the appropriate punishment for them is about fraud, investment fraud, and ITE network and technology violations. maximum in my country I was sentenced to 15 years in prison, and fined around 1 million USD. in some countries have different laws and regulations, it's just that in my country it is very difficult to make complaints because the ITE law is less developed and difficult to monitor because the technology is still limited
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
There is a lot of scam project these days so it's up to you to join if you don't want to take the risk and get scam then don't join. Crypto is all about how you take risk on your investments and how you will handle the situation. when it comes to scam issue. The person that has to be blame are the people that are greedy like the developer and the team the make the project to be successful but in the long run they will run away and get your investment all the profit that you want in that project. So that's why it's a scam dev run away and all you have to do is nothing and you want to kill or assassinate that person behind it.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
October 22, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
If a project is not legit , without any use case the main responsibility is on the team, but all others  who take part in
advertising it are responsible as well. This is why we need regulation on ICOs  to make the rules clear  for them. 
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
Only bounty hunter or investor responsible for their time and money for investing in ICO. Unfortunately, nobody regulate work of developers after ICO.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 22, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
I believe that people who organize and conduct fraudulent ico are responsible for this. Those who were deceived are victims of fraudsters. As for punishment, everything is very difficult here, since it is practically impossible to find these people, as they always use fake names, accounts and photos. All this of course is very bad and currently has no solution. All that remains for us is just to be smarter and more careful when choosing one or another ico.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
for scam  projects  i  think  that  definitely  it  is  because  of   bounty  hunters and  also  i think  that  we lay a huge  role  as  users also  we  have responisibilities and we have  to be careful.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 22, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

What do you mean who is responsible, you mean the one that will run after the ICO proved to be a fraud, you can report it in the country where they are operating but it's better to report them while they are still in their ICO stage, because some of them are using fake profiles you will not know who you gonna run after.
you can report about ine project but there will be a few more so i think that it is necessarg of cpurse but you will not stop scamming like this
yes you will not stop scammers like this buf you can stop one of them and if we cooperate our efforts we can achieve good rwsults
Yeah it is definitely impossible to catch these scammers. There is no system law for such people because cryptocurrency is still decentralized and government has nothing to do with your investment. You will be responsible for all what you do. Due to these scammers most of the people now afraid of putting their hard earn money in cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is still a secure and anonymous market so it has not been widely accepted around the world. Your investment will not be held by any organization to take responsibility for any fraud. Investors must be careful and careful before making a decision, which directly affects your assets.
Pages:
Jump to: