Pages:
Author

Topic: who is responsible for the scam project - page 10. (Read 26193 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
No one is responsible for fraud in ICO. This will continue until legislation is reformed in the digital economy of the countries with the largest financial system G8.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
November 25, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
of course this are people who are really can't do good in the world, this people are so weak the only thing they can achieve is by scamming people
 this kind of people are no place in the community, what i call them are cowards why? they can't find a better and clean job, they can't beat you in a fair
game or play, so for those people who think that scamming are for brave and intelligent people you making a big mistake , this are for cowards
and i mean it
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 25, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

Mostly the most responsible to the scam project are the one who make the project establized or the CEO of that creating project development ,otherwise in the line of bounty campaign mostly the one who have knowledge about the project are the bounty managers because he is the one who know thats the project is legit or fraud and can affect his dignity as the bounty manager of said project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
When you find that your investment project becomes a scam, it may have disappeared, so it is almost impossible for us to find the true information of these fraudsters!
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 25, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
To be exact, none is responsible directly for scam projects. But initiatives can be taken to reduce such scam projects. For instances, strict regulations, awareness campaigns, making the bounty manager aware. It will be worthwhile if strict regulations is put in place to discourage fake ICOs. Likewise, bounty managers can know more about the project they have involved in. So we can also ask them as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
So far, cryptocurrencies are not regulated in any way and it is not possible to find the one who created the project. It seems to me that the responsibility for such actions will be much later
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 14, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
There's always a person to be blame sometimes the bounty manager and the team of the Project who has a connection with each other and I think sometimes they planned it. No offense I'm not blaming all! But usually when a participants ask in those person who act as a team and bounty manager sometimes they both blame each other with the same answer that can really make us confused.
That can only be in the case where you know those that are behind the project. Some of them you will never know who are the people behind the work. Sometimes, if they did advert for the project, some people would hold the advertisers for responsible for carrying out a misleading information to the public, just like I have seen before. But I see no need for that, cause if they still say that they don’t know those responsible, there is still nothing you can do to them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 01:45:43 AM
For fraud is not punished in the ICO market, it is difficult to prove, it takes time until the fraud is revealed. But the black list of people who are involved in this should be published, at least by the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.
Scammers don’t show themselves to the public and sometimes its easy for them to escape when they carry out their scam through cryptocurrency, cause you can’t really trace them sometimes. So you just have to be careful and avoid them before it happens. But when they are caught there is always a punishment for it, they are not allowed to go free.
Activity: 518
November 11, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
There's always a person to be blame sometimes the bounty manager and the team of the Project who has a connection with each other and I think sometimes they planned it. No offense I'm not blaming all! But usually when a participants ask in those person who act as a team and bounty manager sometimes they both blame each other with the same answer that can really make us confused.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 11, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
I believe founders are responsible for that.
But also marketing providers like ico bench are also responsible for scam. They should be punished
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 11, 2018, 06:53:40 AM
Investors are responsible this scam projects in my opinion, if people doesnt be greedy like this and dont invest to this scam projects, market would not be so like this, there is hundreds of bad projects and we did this unfortunately.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 06:31:24 AM
The one and only the founder and the team is responsible for that I think because some project come to just scam people and they don't have plan to launch their coin even.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 04:52:09 AM
Only team members are responsible for the scam project. Because they want to abuse their investors and steal money from them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 11, 2018, 04:41:28 AM
Humans ,greedy humans are the ones responsible for scam projects ,robbing people off there hard earned money and time and run away with it all, hope in the future we see ways to get them punished or lower the risks
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2018, 04:28:00 AM
Greed of people involved behind the scam and shallow humour of foolish investors.
Activity: 224
November 11, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
For this responsible only the one who created such a project. But so far, no one will be able to punish them as it is difficult and so far cryptocurrencies are not regulated. So there is no need to hope in vain
Perhaps that is why there are currently so many fraudulent projects, because people know that they will not be punished for their criminal acts, until the cryptocurrency becomes regulated
Activity: 224
November 11, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
The founders of the project are the main people in their project, respectively, and they should be responsible. But, unfortunately, in reality, many manage to avoid responsibility.
Activity: 253
November 11, 2018, 03:50:45 AM
For this responsible only the one who created such a project. But so far, no one will be able to punish them as it is difficult and so far cryptocurrencies are not regulated. So there is no need to hope in vain
Pages:
Jump to: