Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? Solved! - page 3. (Read 2670 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
November 07, 2019, 07:35:18 AM
I don’t understand why you need to find out who Satoshi is? It will be better for the whole industry if its figure remains a mystery and a certain symbol of idealism and a new era. Most likely Satoshi is simply no longer alive and it’s pointless to discuss his personality

You dont understand? Do you understand what Bitcoin is against and what he change in our life ?
Activity: 42
https://neironix.io/
November 07, 2019, 04:38:53 AM
I don’t understand why you need to find out who Satoshi is? It will be better for the whole industry if its figure remains a mystery and a certain symbol of idealism and a new era. Most likely Satoshi is simply no longer alive and it’s pointless to discuss his personality

Yeep, It is unclear why people are looking for him, but one thing is certain that it is a pseudonym ... but everyone has their own hobbies, someone likes to search for hidden meanings in films, someone reads news on neironix, someone searches for Satoshi for some reason. Cheesy
Activity: 48
November 07, 2019, 03:27:15 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 07, 2019, 02:51:40 AM
Struggle with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) dates back to 2009  
https://medium.com/@Bitcoin_Beyond/forensic-report-raises-questions-about-australian-tax-offices-handling-of-craig-wright-probe-138843251ef5
The document details that Wright “purportedly sold [his] personal intellectual property to Information Defense and Integyrs”, two of Wright’s companies.

Still, people never conclude that Craig Wright is the correct person. If that is true simply he can access the account of Satoshi in this forum and share it with us.
Most probably theymos might know who is Satoshi since he is being an admin for the long term.
Articles will not define and show to correct person bro.

I hope so, @theymos knows the real Satoshi Nakamoto. As for Craig Wright, there are more doubts and more questions to ask. He has to proved he has access to Satoshi's wallet or even made 1 transfers just to clear the doubt. There are many contenders claiming the throne, hope the real one stands up in the future.
November 07, 2019, 02:44:21 AM
https://medium.com/@Bitcoin_Beyond/forensic-report-raises-questions-about-australian-tax-offices-handling-of-craig-wright-probe-138843251ef5
The document details that Wright “purportedly sold [his] personal intellectual property to Information Defense and Integyrs”, two of Wright’s companies.

Still people never conclude that Craig wright is the correct person. If that is true simply he can be access the account of Satoshi in this forum and share with us.
Most probably theymos might know who is Satoshi since is being a admin for long term.

I dont know what planet you are from, here on planted earth tax payment is valid proof, login to some forum is worth sh...
Payment for domain name with credit card is valid proof some article written somewhere by someone is worth sh...
As .org (organization) was the chosen domain name extension we can conclude not a single person was responsible for bitcoin and highly likely Dave corresponded here.

Satoshi ever liked helping people and using credit card some years ago it was easy to hide everything, you was able to pay with phone anonymously and your phone number was not registered with your real name, aswel website like paypal dsnt even need your real name and there was not 2FA or any other security like now, hacking exploiting was more easy and making bc was pretty easy for me , Hal finney writed some paper for me.

If you understand carrefuly what I did , you can understand the Real satoshi is who dsnt give his real name , I hope you can understand.

99% peoples think about his bitcoin because you guys only see money and cant understand how and why I did this, you dont understand if bitcoin was not created we was going to get more slave against system of the central banks and they can make crisis when ever they want, you need to wake up and see more far away then only bitcoin holding by satoshi, he is the only one to recover his bitcoin governement and no one can do anything against this, every files .exe and .jpg are codded and encrypted and I was using exploitation of every software for make what I wanted so just focus on bitcoin revolution against banks system and governement.
If somoene want to hack my files he probably need my brain and I dsnt even remember correctly everything, I protected bitcoin against everyone and make everything automatic in launch of windows xp.
November 07, 2019, 02:36:08 AM

Still people never conclude that Craig wright is the correct person. If that is true simply he can be access the account of Satoshi in this forum and share with us.
Most probably theymos might know who is Satoshi since is being a admin for long term.
Craig wright I think he is not real Satoshi Nakamoto and still confused for bitcointalk member to know who is real Satshi Nakamoto, Do you know how much important with real Satoshi Nakamoto and if he still live how much bitcoin assets have? I think hard looking for which one real Satoshi Nakamoto because he keep hidden he self and make many people claim their self become real Satoshi Nakamoto.

He used all his life for make this happend and start revolution why do you talk about his fiat value he dsnt care , he started revolution 20 years ago and was forced to use his computer skills 12 years ago for have people who can understand his vision.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 06, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

I dont know what planet you are from, here on planted earth tax payment is valid proof, login to some forum is worth sh...
Payment for domain name with credit card is valid proof some article written somewhere by someone is worth sh...
As .org (organization) was the chosen domain name extension we can conclude not a single person was responsible for bitcoin and highly likely Dave corresponded here.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 06, 2019, 10:55:14 PM

Craig wright I think he is not real Satoshi Nakamoto and still confused for bitcointalk member to know who is real Satshi Nakamoto, Do you know how much important with real Satoshi Nakamoto and if he still live how much bitcoin assets have? I think hard looking for which one real Satoshi Nakamoto because he keep hidden he self and make many people claim their self become real Satoshi Nakamoto.
November 06, 2019, 08:14:52 PM

I will start uploading proof , there is one more :

https://ibb.co/CJqnPYT
https://ibb.co/WnhY3S2
https://ibb.co/GQs5nss

Its realy hard for me , no one can imagine what I'm facing right now , I'm facing files .exe  opened and codded launched with pictures, changed and redirected as systemroot and used as file .exe and encrypted by truecrypt , I was able to retrieve old wallet using HDD recover and some old files with it from 2007 2008 2009.
I was using reshacker , Truecrypt , wireshark, wamp server, c++ , sql , SSL, ssh , cpickled exploitation, msdos, python, zend code analyzer, ..

https://ibb.co/3rJ1PGD

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
November 06, 2019, 02:59:08 PM

Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 06, 2019, 02:31:49 PM
November 05, 2019, 01:24:07 PM
It is intriguing and all of us is really curious about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. This details and speculation about him is great. I am wondering why Satoshi had been inactive for a long time. Could it be that the creator of bitcoin is already dead?

He surely did a great job hiding his identity. I guess it is really best to let him be anonymous since he doesn't really intend to reveal himself.
All of us wants to know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto, if he is a only one person or a group of person. Their are many speculations that Satoshi Nakmoto is a group of people who are developing the bitcoin and etc.
You're wondering why Satoshi Nakamoto is inactive for a long time? Then maybe put your feet on his shoe for you to know, maybe the reason behind this is because of the security, if people finds out who really Nakamoto is then they maybe tried to get him in order to develop more and more bitcoin, or maybe the government will try to get him in order to develop the new digital currency that time.
 It is good that Nakamoto hide his/her identity until now and maybe he/she don't have any plans to reveal his/her through identity but still, thank you for developing this kind of cryptocurrency it really helps us so much.

I know I was the only one to get power to be strong against fiat money system and be strong to forget bitcoin for 10 years, I did it on purpose.
I dont care right now i remember what i did but I'm still living my life for now and trying to decrypt my wallet and checking every day for decrypt it but I'm fine,  this 10 years learn me how people are for money and give me a good break against governement and system and banks thinking,  I give everything I got before leaving when everything was successful, I make it open source because I know there will be people for help to develop it.
I needed this break if some people think I leave them alone that's not true I give everything I have and nothing to give more, when I saw I was going to bad in real life, I know I needed to stop and change life for 10 years i planned it to 20 000$ in 10 years and now I'm planning it to 10 000 000$ in 10 years maximum against fiat value but we are going to have big change in world system.

I'm not here for proving I'm satoshi or trying to explain you my success, I want you to understand what I did not what I have please do it just think about it.
I'm just here for telling you I'm back and I will never sell any bitcoin hold from 2009 and keep making bitcoin network strong more then ever, i already told you what bitcoin need : strongest quantum bitcoin network

Thank you
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
November 05, 2019, 01:05:49 PM
I was quite sure that it's just another thread with all those historic mails and checkpoints.
At the end of the day, the question will remain the same - Who is Satoshi ?
I think instead of wasting our time finding Satoshi we can use that time to spread awareness about bitcoin.
May be some day when bitcoin is globally accepted, Satoshi would reveal himself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2019, 12:33:31 PM
It is intriguing and all of us is really curious about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. This details and speculation about him is great. I am wondering why Satoshi had been inactive for a long time. Could it be that the creator of bitcoin is already dead?

He surely did a great job hiding his identity. I guess it is really best to let him be anonymous since he doesn't really intend to reveal himself.
All of us wants to know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto, if he is a only one person or a group of person. Their are many speculations that Satoshi Nakmoto is a group of people who are developing the bitcoin and etc.
You're wondering why Satoshi Nakamoto is inactive for a long time? Then maybe put your feet on his shoe for you to know, maybe the reason behind this is because of the security, if people finds out who really Nakamoto is then they maybe tried to get him in order to develop more and more bitcoin, or maybe the government will try to get him in order to develop the new digital currency that time.
 It is good that Nakamoto hide his/her identity until now and maybe he/she don't have any plans to reveal his/her through identity but still, thank you for developing this kind of cryptocurrency it really helps us so much.
November 05, 2019, 10:23:02 AM
he make his brain the biggest weapon against world governement because he was the only one.
If he created bitcoin to fight against all the government then you are wrong, he was not interested in the wikileaks foundation and he was even warning them to stop using bitcoin and once that exploded the just left and project and vanished, wiki leaks was fighting against the government by giving out facts and corruptions but Satoshi was not interested in any of those, so the idea of Satoshi fighting against the government is just bullshit Tongue.

You think central bank is not part of governement? All was planned and studied you think you come and start project without futur of the project and what he is going to do ? Come on man be humble please every governement research Satoshi Nakamoto for 10 years and they hacked all of my emails adresse, they was in my private email adresse created from 2002 and when I get it back one month ago one chinese guy was inside the day I got back my account they tried to delete all my pass and rob my computer.

There is one proof of using exploitation in cpickled using python for serialisation. before I transfert funds to Hal Finney, because I wanted no proof.
https://ibb.co/vwKtk0B
https://ibb.co/T2CqTN5
https://ibb.co/p1SzSjY

We are in revolution please take this seriously bitcoin can help us and our futur kids.
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 05, 2019, 08:25:34 AM
anonymous so completely

Wrong, domain Bitcoin.org was paid for with credit card in 2008 (no other option available). Credit card transactions must be kept for 25 years, by law.

single person
Wrong, not a single person.

....TL;DR...

So you say bitcoin.org domain was not registered in 2008 or not paid for or what exactly you try to say?

Why was .org chosen if single person?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
November 05, 2019, 08:03:42 AM
he make his brain the biggest weapon against world governement because he was the only one.
If he created bitcoin to fight against all the government then you are wrong, he was not interested in the wikileaks foundation and he was even warning them to stop using bitcoin and once that exploded the just left and project and vanished, wiki leaks was fighting against the government by giving out facts and corruptions but Satoshi was not interested in any of those, so the idea of Satoshi fighting against the government is just bullshit Tongue.
November 05, 2019, 07:50:21 AM
Nice try but you cannot solve the greatest mystery ever

I'm not kidding I can upload every evidence.

Do it!

Why ? For get kill by governement? Tell me what will be good for me to show my real identity and my real life name ?
I think I make all that security for protect it not to come here 10 years later for show everything I did for create BC.
Tell me why I can think about it and show proof.
Activity: 209
Merit: 14
November 05, 2019, 07:46:21 AM
Nice try but you cannot solve the greatest mystery ever

I'm not kidding I can upload every evidence.

Do it!
Pages:
Jump to: