Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk - page 2. (Read 10739 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Samsung Toshiba Nakamichi Motorola and Santa?
How high do you have to be?

Now for the real conspiracy

Satoshi showed up once again on April 23, 2011, when he emailed a software developer, Mike Hearn, with “I’ve moved on to other things. It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone.” From then no one knows what Satoshi is up to.

Gavin self admits to being a CIA INFORMANT
https://youtu.be/6pWblf8COH4?t=335

Bitcoin in the hands of the CIA, Created by the IMF and FED? probably I would say 90% chance bitcoin was created by people thinking about money and who was thinking about money other than the banks that were starting to get exposed around 2000-today on the internet?  and that entire genesis block pointing out the banker bailouts is all reverse social engineering to dupe you to think it is anti banker. It is their Trojan horse out of the fiat system as they know the collapse is inevitable as there is no way to pay back the debts.  

Both the first two ip`s came from the same area code that Hal Finney lived in. Could Hal just been remote viewing a office computer? Could Hal of been Satoshi playing around on two accounts like most people on this forum do? Could it explain why none of the coins have moved?

Anyways, serious talk, I am pretty sure they killed Satoshi and if you read the first sentence of the whitepaper you will understand bitcoin was not suppose to be a stock or investment. It was meant to be a non shit money supply and you fucks piss all over Satoshi`s grave every time you use fiat or sell bitcoin for fiat. Just use the fucking currency as a currency. I earned 4 bitcoins and spent 0 fiat, I got a computer, laptop, chair, clothes and meds and used no fiat. For real read the first sentence of the whitepaper, U$D is a financial institution you dumb fucks.

Satoshi is not dead and I'm back they tried to let me forget about everything I did and they deleted my post here on bitcoin talk today and yesterday..
Governement is here and watching.
We need protect bitcoin network and explain what other government project are doing like XRP RSR AND DAPS , they are hiding they are working with governement.. and trying to do what they did already for years inside blockchain
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
This is a great post. It is fun to follow the updates on who's Satoshi, it has became like Area 51 everyone want to know what is happening inside Cheesy 
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Satoshi Nakamoto is a team.  Hal Finney, Dave Kleiman, Craig Steven Wright should be the members.

https://github.com/Time02/SatoshiTimeLine
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What if Satosi Nakamoto is just a fictional character behind whom there is a whole group of developers. I think that Bitcoin created a government of one of the countries (USA, China) to use this new industry further in its favor  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 76
Satoshi Nakamoto is a fictional character to whom we can't suspect as one because he is not only an inventor of Bitcoin but also a father/mother of an astonishing technology i.e. Blockchain which makes him a never-dying fictional character.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

This first naming

clearly hints for it's legit purpose.  Not just a store of value - with high fees...

And sure Satoshi was the creator of a new eCash - so he knew that he might Need highest privacy - and still ppl do not reall know who he is. - So he was good to manage that bit.

Bitcoin protocol is NOT that private - at will, for a purpose.  It lacks a lot of 'anonymity features' - thogh for a purpose - it's was designed that way.

> To get accepted by the globe (incl financial institutes, gov, mearchants, ...) for honest business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Samsung Toshiba Nakamichi Motorola and Santa?
How high do you have to be?

Now for the real conspiracy

Satoshi showed up once again on April 23, 2011, when he emailed a software developer, Mike Hearn, with “I’ve moved on to other things. It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone.” From then no one knows what Satoshi is up to.

Gavin self admits to being a CIA INFORMANT
https://youtu.be/6pWblf8COH4?t=335

Bitcoin in the hands of the CIA, Created by the IMF and FED? probably I would say 90% chance bitcoin was created by people thinking about money and who was thinking about money other than the banks that were starting to get exposed around 2000-today on the internet?  and that entire genesis block pointing out the banker bailouts is all reverse social engineering to dupe you to think it is anti banker. It is their Trojan horse out of the fiat system as they know the collapse is inevitable as there is no way to pay back the debts.  

Both the first two ip`s came from the same area code that Hal Finney lived in. Could Hal just been remote viewing a office computer? Could Hal of been Satoshi playing around on two accounts like most people on this forum do? Could it explain why none of the coins have moved?

Anyways, serious talk, I am pretty sure they killed Satoshi and if you read the first sentence of the whitepaper you will understand bitcoin was not suppose to be a stock or investment. It was meant to be a non shit money supply and you fucks piss all over Satoshi`s grave every time you use fiat or sell bitcoin for fiat. Just use the fucking currency as a currency. I earned 4 bitcoins and spent 0 fiat, I got a computer, laptop, chair, clothes and meds and used no fiat. For real read the first sentence of the whitepaper, U$D is a financial institution you dumb fucks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
Stop looking for Satoshi. Don't waste your time.

almost everything can be traced ... you wrong and yes some people from bitcoin operation we will never get to them this is true.

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

Thank you for letting me know this interesting information, but now I no longer care about who Satoshi Nakamoto is, instead I care about the development of Bitcoin in the future.

in reality it interesting when you get it right.

who want go more deep the rabbit hole and all what said here was said by people like kevin mitnick the legend and others legends,

i will put links to videos if people here to much uneducated to trace this simple things...

deep the rabbit hole...

this kind of people dont have salaries like fucky agents which backed by army of people/country and shitty salaries, they know to do bunch of money and be free and in the same time to do operations on a global scale like bitcoin and wiki leaks, and other cool stuff which agents only will dream to do and be aprt of this kind of people which challenge them self to make the imposiible over and over again without salaries and nothing.

you know the operation like wiki leaks its never ever done in the entire history the same with bitcoin, cicada 3301 which was pop short after bitcoin explode and search people in the same field* and skills and people with huge sharp logic.

another point is that this kind of info need to be exposed by agents from all countries around the world because they are the LAST HOPE FOR US...

yet they are the same shit like governmnets and in the end who did it underground people without salaries and without any protection, like

edoward snowdan and kevin mitnick , Chelsea E. Manning,  and Daphne Caruana Galizia which was killed in very short time and great honest women for great kids...killed.

there are bunch others some expose them self and dont give a damn shit and some hide because they know to much and other reasons.

for agents that backed by army of people and shitty salaries , to bring down someone, which mean to kill its dosent show on any intelligence or smart people they are fucking army of people that backed by shitty salaries hhhhhhh and still cannot get to the info that wiki leaks leaked by this huge team.

compare to wiki leaks operation which show on high intelligence and done by people which dont have shitty salaries and know to do huge amount of money,
and expose info which top agents from any country cannot do its fact and kevin mitnik the legend also said this i can put video here hhhhh!

wiki leaks this operation is the biggest one that was in the entire history and this is why great honest people killed fast!

bitcoin come from the same international team or some of them, and also the biggest startup that was ever created because the last startup in this area was paper money, after this no body try to compete usd,euro,shekel, what ever shit out there...

in 11 years market which almost half trillion created any agents from any counrty in the world only will dream be part of this kind of teams,

edoward snowden after exposing very important info about fbi shit clowns and other agents around the world which was on wiki leaks escaped to china there people waited him to hide him,,,,he escaped under different name and there are bunch like of him that move from country to country under different names for meetings and other important stuff . far away from illusion you think wiki leaks can run without organazied people over the web which know to communicate in way which is impossible to crack because if not this type of communication that was traced fast as light its fucking FACT!

edoward snowdan and other few which i will not name them was said before bitcoin came even that peer to peer file sharing will do financial freedom!!

cicada 3301 which shortly after bitcoin explode pop from no where and start to search for people in the same area hhhhhh and people with huge sharp logic, and went viral forever* which mean the topest marketers in the world was behind this project , its the same people behind wiki leaks and bitcoin....

so inspiring to see that underground people do shit which agents from all countries will only dream to do and be part, time changes and internet interconnect the smartest people on the globe.

after all they dont depend on shitty salaries and backed by army of people like agents yet they can learn them how to make huge amount of money and do projects on a global scale and communicate in some sort of way which impossible to crack it, how know maybe few people in this forum communicte secretly with others and give the illusion that there are no sender and  receiver who knows and other places??

Daphne Caruana Galizia which was killed in very short time  fucking great honest women for great kids,
what do you think this team need all this money to buy cool cars and show everyone they are the richest hell NO , for sure they drive in cool cars and live good yet they need to protect them self.

which mean if something will happen to kevin mitnick or edoward snowdan or others they have the power and MONEY to solve it once for all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Thank you for so much detailed and interesting analysis.A lot of different options and there is no one single and true.The text has the words Satoshi Nakamoto where he tells his colleague that ,,he will do other things,.I wonder what this man is doing now?Most likely developing a super powerful quantum computer. Wink Cool

I agree that OP created very good and detailed topic here. Structure and design makes you wanna read all of it. Everything written in very smooth way, i like reading this kind of things on Bitcointalk.
Many people wants to know who Satoshi really is. Almost all Bitcoin supporters wanna know every detail about his life. Honestly i think it’s just better not to know the real story behind Satoshi Nakamoto. Sometimes little secrets make everything better. On the other hand some people really believe that he is dead already..
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Thank you for so much detailed and interesting analysis.A lot of different options and there is no one single and true.The text has the words Satoshi Nakamoto where he tells his colleague that ,,he will do other things,.I wonder what this man is doing now?Most likely developing a super powerful quantum computer. Wink Cool
Activity: 27
To this day the craziest theory I've heard is that it's Elon Musk
All in all, most probably it was a group of people, we might find out any day now *sarcasm*
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
This is actually a good speculation on who is he. Because of his japanese name, the only thing I can think of is he maybe is a japanese guy. But your speculation actually is really good and you were able to make your speculation well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: