Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk - page 3. (Read 10739 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Activity: 434
I think that the faces will appear only when the cryptocurrency will be useless. or when the cryptocurrency will deanonymization thanks to the power of a computer at the end of the money in Fiat
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Has anyone tried to contact them to see if they know where Satoshi Nakamoto is? There are many reasons why the identity of Satoshi is hidden. Let it be a mystery, there must be a good solder why it hidden. His dedication helped many people in financial terms, thanks, Satoshi
Activity: 23
Privacy - a common saying is that if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. Others will be happy to steal your identity and property. The schedules of two prominent founders in this group coexist in a strange transformation of political conspiracy, intelligence, disappearance and refugees.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, Motorolla.

Has anyone tried contacting them to see if they know whereabouts of Satoshi Nakamoto? Perhaps he was one individual working with them or four individuals working as one. who knows.
I think we will not find out the truth. Contact will not do anything. With kis to contact? these are huge companies. I can see that working people are not facts.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
This was a very interesting read, OP. You have truly gone above and beyond to gather this list of findings, you might consider changing your career to be a detective  Tongue

He made almost no posts between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time.
I think this was an important piece of the puzzle. Considering every human needs sleep, I would say this is his night time, thus putting him on a US timezone for sure.

Some people were saying he was UK based but I don't think that's accurate. So, we could exclude that.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
A

State
Authority of
Totalitarian control by
Oligarchs using a
System of
Hierarchical
Institutions

You are

We are

Satoshi

You are already one Satoshi of many, use Bitcoin as your weapon and break free

Developers of bitcoin
Satoshi Nakamoto
Team
Satoshi Dead, Nakamoto Imprisoned
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Nobody would really know for sure. Let's just respect his privacy and let him be. We will know eventually who he is if he do reveal himself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
People like misteries and conspiracy theories more than everything, they enjoy it so much. So the same it's with Satoshi too.
I believe that Satoshi whoever he/she/it is will not reveal the true identity, this will remain the secret. And besides to feed the curiosity there is no reason to know the actual identity.
Activity: 4
More than his coding skills, I like how he has kept his identity hidden. He though about long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Let it be a mystery, there must be a good weld why it is hidden. The most important thing now is the result of his work that has changed the world, its impact is greatly felt by the community. His dedication has helped many people in financial terms, thanks Satoshi

well, we must not focus about the creator of bitcoin. we must focus on what is good about it. focus on your investments, earnings and many more. We believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is a great creator of Bitcoin, his/her dedication on pushing Bitcoin to be legalized in many countries is very good, I believe that Many investors are now thankful on Satoshi Nakamoto because of his legacy unto us.
Sometimes its ok to be curious on whats happening. For us humans, its normal that we seek for the truth and all the things about something. Satoshi nakamoto is a alias used by a person or group that created bitcoin. Its real identity is not known, but there people that claiming they're satoshi nakamoto but they dont have valid reason. I think the real satoshi just wanted to help the people but dont want to be known its real identity.
Activity: 205
The Future Of Work
Let it be a mystery, there must be a good weld why it is hidden. The most important thing now is the result of his work that has changed the world, its impact is greatly felt by the community. His dedication has helped many people in financial terms, thanks Satoshi

well, we must not focus about the creator of bitcoin. we must focus on what is good about it. focus on your investments, earnings and many more. We believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is a great creator of Bitcoin, his/her dedication on pushing Bitcoin to be legalized in many countries is very good, I believe that Many investors are now thankful on Satoshi Nakamoto because of his legacy unto us.
Activity: 135
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
There are many reasons why Satoshi's identity is left hidden. We should respect his privacy and appreciate the work he had developed for the use of humanity which is really overwhelming.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

No as in Satoshi is a team of cypherpunks  Grin
Timelines of 2 prominent founders within this group coexist in a strange twist of political intrigue, intelligence agencies, disappearance and asylum
I like conspiracy theories, make it up as you go along so much easier

Make it up as you go.
That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin

No reason to reinvent the wheel, follow the crazies

So as the theory continues...
Disappearance and Asylum

6 months apart, founders, cypherpunk group - who and who (disappeared and requested to be crazy [asylum])?  Grin

Can you elaborate ?
legendary
Smile

Timelines of 2 prominent founders within this group coexist in a strange twist of political intrigue, intelligence agencies, disappearance and asylum

Make it up as you go.
That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin

No reason to reinvent the wheel, follow the crazies

So as the theory continues...
Disappearance and Asylum

6 months apart, founders, cypherpunk group - who and who (disappeared and requested to be crazy [asylum])?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Make it up as you go.

That is what politicians, intelligence agencies and people stuck in asylums often do too.  Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, Motorolla.

Has anyone tried contacting them to see if they know whereabouts of Satoshi Nakamoto? Perhaps he was one individual working with them or four individuals working as one. who knows.
legendary
Smile

I'm not seeking Satoshi.
I'm seeking who is not Satoshi.

Lips sealed   Cool

I agree. There will be many charlatans claiming to be Satoshi.

It is the only hindrance of not knowing his identity.

One big red flag is when someone utters "I am Satoshi" as I don't believe the real Satoshi would say that.

We are satoshi?
Grin

We as in Me, Myself and I ?

I think everyone participates in Satoshis vision. Some positively and some not...

For the record, logs I have are stored in multiple locations and I have also made sure that people who I can assume to trust in the Bitcoin space know my identity.

I'm quite excited that someone like you, bitcoinFX (user number 30 !) is here on the forum able to relay some of his experiences. Without these very early adopters bitcoin would not be where it is now. There are contributors all along the way in different roles but it is something very unique if you can take part in something like this right at the start.

What would make an awesome book to read is if most of the people involved early on in bitcoin all wrote one page or one chapter each.

Pages:
Jump to: