Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2715 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 12:08:58 AM
On the off probability that you simply have to be compelled to purchase bitcoin then you've got to contact bitcoin holder otherwise you will contact with a district trades they're going to deal you bitcoin and that i like your alternative of buying bitcoin on the grounds that the speed of bitcoin is increasing in future thus you'll be able to profit in future.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
I think one of the reasons for selling is investing in other currencies. Young currencies can still yield 10x, but bitcoin never will! Therefore, I see no reason to save it for long!
Activity: 378
March 31, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
Perhaps bitcoin at such low prices sell short-term traders, or as they are called scalpers. If they bought the BTS at $ 6900 then they try to sell at $ 7100.
In any case, there are very good opportunities to buy Bitcoin cheaper now, in my opinion. Most likely, the price of the BTC will start growing.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
Based on my experiences, the right to buy bitcoin is in the month of march to august. Which is for me, in this month the price of bitcoin is slowly dumping down. They usually sell their bitcoin because of some problems, financially that they need to fulfill like for daily needs, bills and personal stuff.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
March 31, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
there is no rule to sell or hold bitcoin.bitcoin is good for long term Smiley
holder will get reward
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
The ones that are afraid of holding so as not to run into loss and also the once having one need or the other to settle so they have to sell to enable them settle their challenges.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
there are a lot of lay people here, who feel so shocked by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. but for those who already know very well about bitcoin movements since a long time ago, they will assume this is a common thing.
Activity: 620
March 31, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
Who sell bitcoin, of course, people who have bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
In any case, there will be those who buy the currency and there will be those who sell it. You can not just win. Many sell at a lower price so that there is absolutely nothing to lose, and this way they will lose and go into negative
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:11:58 AM
there are many reson to people sell btc now,they can buy btc at hight price but when btc down and down,it is very risk with them,they want avoid risky,don't want lose all,or btc have someone control the price of btc,they want btc down to very low price and then they buy again
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
you know some peoples there is only for speculative, he sold bitcoins with one target, rebuy at lower price
Activity: 784
March 31, 2018, 02:54:45 AM
anyone is entitled to the assets they have. sell anytime. even when they want to lose money because of the bitcoin and panic they can sell unless there is a ban. bitcoin is a freedom for people
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
There is no special rules on who ever is selling Bitcoin. There are many reasons for a person to sell their Bitcoin and few are like Easter holidays and panic due to low price. Individual persons selling Bitcoin does not impact the price that much but whales selling their Bitcoin usually impacts the crypto market by a large extend. We cannot assume who is it but the market cap lowered shows that some whales have sell their Bitcoins.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
March 31, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
Well, the same thing is happening all the time (an equal amount of BTC is being bought as the amount that's sold).  It's hardly a relevant observation. 

All we know is that right now,  the market regards 1 BTC to be worth about $7,750.  Whether or not you think that's justified is another matter (actually, I agree that it's not justified) but don't just use the existence of supply and demand to try and justify it, because that always applies.
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.
I'm not.

im also not selling my bitcoin now because i have trust to it why ? it is just like the past year that bitcoin price in this month is very low and when october or november start the price of bitcoin is very high. thats why we dont need to sell or making panic sell all our bitcoin we need to give our trust to this coin,.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
March 31, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

Peoples want to sell bitcoin usually for 2 reasons.
First, they are already gain profit because they bought the coin at the lower price from current.
Second, they sell their coin because they want to cut their loss when the market price falling
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 31, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

We cant really blame others if they sell their coin even with the dip in price. We re not the same in status, so they could be needing their money right away and no choice to hold it even if they wanted to. Some could be newbies, who are afraid about it fear they will ultimately lose their money so instead, sell it and get at least half of their capital.
Activity: 413
March 31, 2018, 01:02:29 AM
On the off probability that you just got to purchase bitcoin then you have got to contact bitcoin holder otherwise you will contact with a district trades they'll deal you bitcoin and that i like your selection of buying bitcoin on the grounds that the speed of bitcoin is increasing in future thus you'll profit in future.
Activity: 125
March 29, 2018, 02:32:27 PM
I just sell BTC and buy ETH Cheesy
Activity: 119
March 29, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Because They need money or they want another coin Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 26, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

Al these demand and supply is been managed by some kind of operator or you can say professional traders or whales, Where they sell when the amateur trader buys and they buy it when the beginners try to sell them and this process is going on from many years of trading as this is how the market moves. Remember that there is a seller for each and every buyer but that does not mean we trade among ourselves because few sell their day trades and few sell their coins which they might be holding from months or even years. By this way, the market moves and Pro traders sell their coins.
Pages:
Jump to: