Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is selling Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
November 28, 2017, 01:24:26 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

But when you buy Bitcoin, someone is selling it to you.

Why are people selling Bitcoin?
People sell their bitcoin to take some profit and if the price is fall they gonna buy more bitcoin. You cannot use bitcoin to buy a daily need in several countries, so you must convert them to local currencies. So yeah I think that is the reason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 22, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
I think some of us are selling bitcoin because there's an emergency just like me I sell my bitcoin because there's have an emergency problem.

The big problem is that if you have the emergency at the same time as there is a drop in bitcoin you will lose a lot of money - or even worse if we see another problem with mining capacity you cannot sell at all and therefore you cannot get your money for the emergency
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 11:10:03 AM
Everyone in here is desperate to convince each other the Bitcoin can only go up and therefore you have to buy and hold.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.

People who sell their bitcoin is the people that is have a problem or need money. For me no one will sell their bitcoin without a valid reason because all of the people now are want to have bitcoin because they all know that they can earn from it. I think some of us are selling bitcoin because there's an emergency just like me I sell my bitcoin because there's have an emergency problem.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 21, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
the right answer that i know is people which have bitcoin and they want to make profit from bitcoin. but not all people want to know about bitcoin and they can choose their own choice and stay with what they choose. many people selling their bitcoin without read any news and only buy and sell at random price. this could be dangerous for us because we can buying at the high price and it will makes us difficult to reach our profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
We  know Bitcoin is intangible. You don't tuch it from your hand. Bitcoin is high profit currency. Nowadays Bitcoin user are  increasing of online Market. I think people sell Bitcoin  to use it from offline transaction. because the be some stores have not  develop online marketing. Some people are selling for trading, making a profit  out of  buying a some stocks and sell  .  I hope, you can get a lot of money
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 12:15:10 PM
People cash out every now and then. Businesses cash out to pay for their overhead. Hodling is advocated, but that does not mean nobody touches their bitcoins. I myself cash out every now and then to enjoy my earnings.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 21, 2017, 12:10:41 PM
Allot of merchant are selling bitcoin, even here on bitcointalk users
sell bitcoins for fiat and other currency most trusted place to buy bitcoin will be
localbitcoins I used them my self.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
What your saying could be right, there are those who think that getting rid of bitcoin in small amounts are good, at high price of course. But I think there are people who sell their earned or bought bitcoins because they are in need of money. Me for example are in that group of people. I sell my bitcoins when I'm in need of money, and when I need something done. I guess there are more people like me who sell their bitcoins because of need of money. It could be simple as that too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
November 21, 2017, 12:00:51 PM
They sell bitcoin simply because it would give them money out of nowhere. We know that bitcoin is intangible. It cannot be rubbed and taken from your bare hands. Bitcoins is a high profit coin nowadays, it rise fast than the other coins in the market. So people tend to make a profit out of it..
Activity: 224
November 20, 2017, 12:51:03 AM
   If knowledgeable people sell some bitcoins it does not mean the bubble will pop soon. What about exchange services? Exchangers will get profit anyway neither bitcoin will fall or rise, it is the reason. If you are going to USA, for example, and buying dollars for that purpose dont you think dollar will fall because someone sells it? And what about people who are bitcoin millioners, who have bought a lot of bitcoins several years ago? Today is perfect time to get some cash for them, to transfom digitall assets to pure happiness
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 20, 2017, 12:07:41 AM
Like the great investor says, Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy. If you see a sudden surge in the price then there are the newbies who buy Bitcoins in high quantity and on the other hand experienced traders/investors sell it because they think this is non-organic growth and price will fall so they generate capital to invest in the expected dip by selling their Bitcoins at a higher price and during dips, newbies sell their holdings due to panic selling wave and experienced investors are ready to buy it. You can not find similar mentality at any given point, there will be sellers and buyers at $10K level, $50K level or even $500K level.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 11:44:56 PM
Since trading is a profitable way to get more bitcoin as well more fiat, why would someone ignore the fact he can make easy money just by buying and selling bitcoin, this year a lot people had lost money due to bitcoin up and went down anymore, looks like it found support to stay above 6000 dollars. For a small people they sell because they wanna to use those money improving their life, wich is possible with fiat, bitcoin still has a long road till be accepted everywhere. Bitcoin has atracted huge companies wich does invest milions days into the market, soo its normal to see bitcoin being up and down since all those companies and individuals are trying and making more money.
Activity: 154
November 19, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
Miners sell there bitcoin . Because the don't take any risk for his digital currency.they also sell his coins for his nessesary.Investors also there bitcoin for profit.they think the get there goal.thank you.
Activity: 112
November 19, 2017, 02:36:01 PM
Selling and buying are trading. People can make money from trading that why they sell bitcoin for you. May be the money of selling they will invest in other project or other work that these will make profits for them. This is the same thing like the way you buying, they do investment as you do. However, many people afraid of bitcoin, they thing bitcoin or crypto currency just buble or they haven't interested in bitcoin anymore. Too many reason for a person to selling bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1042
Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.
November 19, 2017, 02:28:22 PM
Day traders, miners and who reached a goal (+XX%) and now the price of BTC is 8,000$
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 19, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
I use bitcoins to participate in some ICO. I buy some other coins for bitcoin. Soon Christmas holidays. If I do not have enough money, then I will sell some of the crypto currency.
Although I know some mean people. Oh, you know, they will starve, but they will never cash their savings.
Well, I also used my bitcoin to participate in some ICO because I know it will help me to gain much income. I think I will sell my bitcoin and I think I will prefer to hold it than to sell it. If I do not have money I think I will sell my small amount of bitcoin and the rest will be hold.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
November 19, 2017, 02:19:30 PM
Who cares if people are selling btc now. BTC is still alive after all those forks and misinformation. Don't get into crypto if you cannot handle it's volatility. I believe bitcoin will survive and is here to stay. It will definitely have a place in the future.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 19, 2017, 02:17:13 PM
because sure bitcoin prices always soar,and all trying to buy,like a word like a market,there is a seller or buyer.
Activity: 308
November 19, 2017, 02:10:06 PM
I would think of two categories:

- Miners : they still need to pay for electricity

- People who reached a certain goal (let's say 1M $ and they want to buy an house or invest a part in a less risky business)
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 02:05:19 PM
price of BTC is based on demand, just imagine if nobody would sell their BTC, the price would skyrocket but none will be able to buy, daily trading is helping the coin to stay healthy because that means there are still people willing to support it (besides the gain you can get).
Pages:
Jump to: