Pages:
Author

Topic: who is still anxious when receiving? - page 2. (Read 1085 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 10:53:16 PM
At first I thought this thread was about something else...  Cheesy

So did I!

Thats why I had to click on it. Glad I was not the only one thinking probably what we were both thinking!!! LOL!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 04:17:01 PM
Every single time I send a transaction I watch it like a hawk. I've had troubles in the past whereas ive lost quite a bit bitcoins also. I totally understand where you are coming from. The only thing that helps me is being a medical marijuana patient, keeps my nerves down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
February 01, 2016, 03:50:07 PM
At first I thought this thread was about something else...  Cheesy
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again
February 01, 2016, 03:28:28 PM
i have a phobia since i lost a few 8 btc while doing one transfer once. i copy to clipboard more than twice now before sending the person the address to transfer. but even tho, i still am anxious that the coins wont be in my wallet. or my wallet will mysteriously make the address dissapear if i close it. so i wait all confirmation first before closing the wallet. and even after that, i open it again to see if its still there. (had 26.7btc transferred to me few minutes ago and i noticed that phobia of mine)

anyone with any kind of phobia around that subject?

No.... but how you lost 8 btc?
Its a  Cry nice amount Sad

i was so stupid to copy every single characters of the address to send it to the person. but it was 1 year ago. #lessonlearnt
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
February 01, 2016, 03:07:46 PM
i have a phobia since i lost a few 8 btc while doing one transfer once. i copy to clipboard more than twice now before sending the person the address to transfer. but even tho, i still am anxious that the coins wont be in my wallet. or my wallet will mysteriously make the address dissapear if i close it. so i wait all confirmation first before closing the wallet. and even after that, i open it again to see if its still there. (had 26.7btc transferred to me few minutes ago and i noticed that phobia of mine)

No.... but how you lost 8 btc?
Its a  Cry nice amount Sad
Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again
February 01, 2016, 03:05:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: