Pages:
Author

Topic: Who is this micgoossens?? - page 2. (Read 2142 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 09, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Oh great, you WO guys took my own alt and turned it into one of yours. Now he's ditching the nerd squad, and joining the cool boy squad. Great.

Won't be surprised if he next starts ditching meta and gets into WO discussions. Thanks Vod, for bringing this micgoossens to light, which has now led to my alt ditching the squad.  Angry
What did I just walk into? Shocked

I've always maintained close numbers, it just seems to be working out that way... I don't post as often as others, and *usually* reserve my posts for serious comments or discussions. I must have balance.
My merit finger is itching to destroy these pretty numbers Tongue

But seriously, you have quite decent statistics indeed:

User ibminer (full history)

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
November 09, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
~

Forget hats and nerds, I need to know how you did this:

That's some deep state legendary corruption right there. I don't think even WO trolls can do that.

This was pointed out a few months ago as well (here, at 1223). I've always maintained close numbers, it just seems to be working out that way... I don't post as often as others, and *usually* reserve my posts for serious comments or discussions. I must have balance.

The real question is wtf am I going to do when I hit 1337  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
November 09, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
~

Forget hats and nerds, I need to know how you did this:

That's some deep state legendary conspiracy right there. I don't think even WO trolls can do that.
legendary
Goonies never say die.
November 09, 2018, 12:35:06 PM
Why not both?

If I'm understanding the question correctly, social norms and stereotypes, of course. Cheesy  (.. not that I would agree with them.)

It's obvious to me that the nerds are, generally speaking, the cool ones. There are bad nerds though, even on this forum. I was merely responding to pugman's separation of them.

The point being: Even when factoring in social norms/stereotypes, I'd still choose nerd, any day of the week.... except on Saturday's.. I'm Shomer Shabbos. I don't work, I don’t drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don’t handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit won't be fucking picking between nerds and "cool boys". Shomer Shabbos!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 09, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
I love it! Thank you very much Cheesy It really looks like it's printed on fabric.
I wanted to shower you with Merit, but since your post is mainly interesting for me and not for others, I managed to resist the urge.
Oh great, you WO guys took my own alt and turned it into one of yours. Now he's ditching the nerd squad, and joining the cool boy squad. Great.

Won't be surprised if he next starts ditching meta and gets into WO discussions. Thanks Vod, for bringing this micgoossens to light, which has now led to my alt ditching the squad.  Angry

The "cool boy" squad and the "nerd" squad?  Roll Eyes
I'd choose the nerd squad any day of the week.

Why not both?

legendary
Goonies never say die.
November 09, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
I love it! Thank you very much Cheesy It really looks like it's printed on fabric.
I wanted to shower you with Merit, but since your post is mainly interesting for me and not for others, I managed to resist the urge.

The "cool boy" squad and the "nerd" squad?  Roll Eyes
I'd choose the nerd squad any day of the week.

legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
November 09, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
You're outnumbered by hats in this thread Vod!
~
And I need a hat too Cheesy
For now it's a chipmixer hat but if you have a better idea, let me know.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
November 09, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
~

Thank you! It's enough for me to see my work is appreciated and I honestly enjoy making them. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
November 09, 2018, 06:15:38 AM
legendary
November 09, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
^
actualy it is a bit intresting for others......

it keeps the people thinking, where comes those HATS from? they wil be asking around, ending in the WO what will be very intresting for them..... Wink

AVATAR looks good on the HAT as well

and its been added to the collection Wink

a merit shower on XhomerX wouldn't be a wasted one as well.......he would use the Smerits with purpose
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
November 09, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
~

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
November 09, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

I mean, one Vod:

VS.
HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...

You really should drop on by the Wall Observer thread. Then you can get acquainted with the hat club.
I like the thread, but there's too much nonsense to read through Tongue A summary of all the useful information would be a great addition Cheesy

legendary
November 08, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
You all have too much time on your hands. The WO thread is an insane ranting of whales, wannabe whales, and a shit load of fish looking for someone to manipulate their market behavior. Don't go Vod!  If you do, only look in short bursts of 1-2 minutes and then get outta there.  Grin Wink

... now I have to go read about hats..

EDIT: In all seriousness, I've occasionally visited the WO thread and it is enjoyable. I'm just not worthy enough to post there... or too scared.
And, I've got no clue who micgoossens is.  Embarrassed

explaned in 2nd post of this thread.

just a chill BTC hodler, with a COOL HAT i would say, WO fanatic cause just like the folks in there very MUCH
@my start of being here, i got a lot of help down there....  and that was very needed

(much more ofcourse as well)

Cheesy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643
November 08, 2018, 07:45:51 PM
You all have too much time on your hands. The WO thread is an insane ranting of whales, wannabe whales, and a shit load of fish looking for someone to manipulate their market behavior. Don't go Vod!  If you do, only look in short bursts of 1-2 minutes and then get outta there.  Grin Wink

EDIT: In all seriousness, I've occasionally visited the WO thread and it is enjoyable. I'm just not worthy enough to post there... or too scared.

Hey, come on in, pull up a hat...

mic's good fun - runs free games every now and then for bitcoin, too.  Price prediction, which most in the WO (including me) are hopeless at.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 08, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
Vod, you're still #2 in the most recognized list (which you designed the criteria for, lol).  

Do you know after I built that report, I almost did not release it because it listed me so high.

I hoped the community would realize there is very little way of manipulation, and I think it has been accepted.  Smiley
legendary
Goonies never say die.
November 08, 2018, 07:13:42 PM
You all have too much time on your hands. The WO thread is an insane ranting of whales, wannabe whales, and a shit load of fish looking for someone to manipulate their market behavior. Don't go Vod!  If you do, only look in short bursts of 1-2 minutes and then get outta there.  Grin Wink

legendary
November 08, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
thursday ?? Grin

JJG............: stfu?!
legendary
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
November 08, 2018, 06:35:01 PM
P.S.: @JJG I am not praising his poor opsec at all, maybe on the contrary... That has nothing to do with my opinion that he is without doubt one (or the more) likeable individual of the entire forum... And I know you agree Wink

Of course, I used your earlier post as a springboard to make my point to recognize the need to NOT shit on members who want to exercise stronger levels of personal opsec (by engaging in the opposite of praising a member for their loose - and perhaps dumbass opsec), so I understand that some written out points can be misunderstood.

There can be all kinds of nuances of perspectives regarding whether some online persona is likeable or not or the extent to which they contribute to the form, and/or the degree in which they are popular on the forum.  

I don't see any need for me or anyone else to have to express how much they might like someone or not, yet those kinds of likeability could come out by giving merits or trust or might come out by whether and how the person responds to posts (which likeablity can also change over time and the personal criteria that might be used).  Some folks have thicker skins than others, and for example, we know some folks (thinking about the current USA president) who publicly lashes out at anyone who even implies that they might not like him or question his narcissistic perspectives on life.
legendary
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
November 08, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Shit... I merited the first two posts and then I realized that I'm in 8th place. So I need dirt on both Vod and mic-the-hat-wearing-goose now.

Have my last. Smiley

ADDED:

And cause I don't have time for the WO thread today... Shut the fuck up JJG!!!
Activity: 605
Merit: 634
November 08, 2018, 03:34:16 PM
And, the WO has STFU JJG Thursdays.

stfu jjg  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: