Pages:
Author

Topic: Who knows about cryptocurrency arbitrage? - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 18, 2023, 05:43:05 PM
Why there's a need to write you a DM if you can just discuss it on this thread for everyone's info? Are you inviting people to join a certain group or you just want to know more about arbitrage? If you're asking, I can't find any opportunity with arbitrage because of how volatile the market is.
I guess a few years ago, I'm very much active on it and it was a fun thing to do during day time when I don't have that much to do not until I start to see that networks get clogged and the rise of the meme coins.
I want to discuss in DM because I am looking for people who know, but I can discuss in this thread. I don't have any groups, but if there are any, I wouldn't mind joining to share my experience and learn more about arbitrage.
It's also because a newbie rank like you has got limited features for DMs. That's why if you're asking and want to discuss, it's better to stay here for everyone to see and you won't have troubles in replying.

And about the relevance you are wrong, arbitration was, is and will be. Of course now no one is arbitraging bitcoin from binance to kucoin for example. Often arbitrage comes from hacks, delistings, etc. And if there was no arbitrage, I would not write that I found an address with good arbitrage deals.
That's what I think because it doesn't work for me anymore. Arbitrage from hacks and delistings, that's new to me honestly.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 18, 2023, 02:15:32 PM
I guess you are advertising your services and asking users to join a premium channel else you want to scam people because there is no need of sending DM since this forum is to help everyone by sharing the knowledge and information which we can.

Moreover, the days of arbitrage are gone I have gained decent amount through arbitrage in the past but now it's no longer feasible because exchanges are more vigilant than ever, don't waste money on scam sites like koinknight, coinrule and there were lot more some of them are already closed now.

If you really have something genuine then please share it here.
What? I don't provide any services and I don't have any groups. I wrote that I'm looking for people who also know about this topic. Arbitrage will always be there, but of course it's more complicated now. I don't know what services you're talking about, but if you mean some kind of screeners that show blocked tokens with a spread of 1000%, then yes, it's bullshit.

If you want to know something more, you can ask.
December 18, 2023, 02:08:56 PM
Why there's a need to write you a DM if you can just discuss it on this thread for everyone's info? Are you inviting people to join a certain group or you just want to know more about arbitrage? If you're asking, I can't find any opportunity with arbitrage because of how volatile the market is.
I guess a few years ago, I'm very much active on it and it was a fun thing to do during day time when I don't have that much to do not until I start to see that networks get clogged and the rise of the meme coins.
I want to discuss in DM because I am looking for people who know, but I can discuss in this thread. I don't have any groups, but if there are any, I wouldn't mind joining to share my experience and learn more about arbitrage. And about the relevance you are wrong, arbitration was, is and will be. Of course now no one is arbitraging bitcoin from binance to kucoin for example. Often arbitrage comes from hacks, delistings, etc. And if there was no arbitrage, I would not write that I found an address with good arbitrage deals.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 18, 2023, 12:57:10 PM
I guess you are advertising your services and asking users to join a premium channel else you want to scam people because there is no need of sending DM since this forum is to help everyone by sharing the knowledge and information which we can.

Moreover, the days of arbitrage are gone I have gained decent amount through arbitrage in the past but now it's no longer feasible because exchanges are more vigilant than ever, don't waste money on scam sites like koinknight, coinrule and there were lot more some of them are already closed now.

If you really have something genuine then please share it here.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 18, 2023, 12:18:29 PM
December 18, 2023, 11:48:10 AM
Hi everyone, I found an address that does very good arbitrage trades. Write me in messages who knows about cryptocurrency arbitrage, how can you copy trades, or explain how to search for the same trades.
Pages:
Jump to: