Pages:
Author

Topic: Who lost money due to dogecoin? - page 5. (Read 714 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 17, 2023, 02:42:50 AM
Why you think that dogecoin is going anywhere soon? This is the memecoin that is here to stay and it has a wide network of its community and is still active to this time. Those that have lost money on dogecoin can still make up some recovery as we are about to get into the bull run. And with this, everyone believes that most cryptos and meme coins including dogecoin will have its move upwards too. But that is not a financial advise but an opinion.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 17, 2023, 02:39:13 AM
So we all remember the time when dogecoin first came out, it was such a hyped-up altcoin, and everybody was excited about it. People start investing into the coin, and then it ends up sky rocketing! Who here was one of the people who invested into dogecoin while it was around the 60 cent mark, and wanted it to go up even higher, but then ended up losing a ton of money? Well I’m one of those people, and currently, dogecoin seems to be doomed, and I haven’t seen it get past the 10 cent mark in so long, and doubt that it will anytime soon. Coin doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, so for that could we get an RIP dogecoin in the chat? 😢🙏
Yep, the greater the doubt and loss of patience that leads to giving up on the holding plan according to the OP's own strategy, will also lead to price recovery processes. Although I am not a big fan of this cryptocurrency, I understand the developments surrounding it, and it seems similar to many other cryptocurrencies that are susceptible to price manipulation through news. Take a look if you have faith in it, and also accept the fact that it does not require trust or doubt from an individual.

So if you have your own thoughts and decisions, keep believing in them. Even if that decision doesn't go according to plan, going through it many times will still give you valuable experience to observe again.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
December 17, 2023, 01:42:21 AM
Those who invested in Dogecoin when it was at its peak and those who are still investing in meme coins are falling for the FOMO. Only a few would have made money from meme coins, wherein a lot have been rekt with this FOMO. I feel that unless this hype dries down we will see many more like you investing in meme coins and losing most of their investment. I have never invested in meme coins and will not in the future.

Certainly, the individuals who bought it for long term investment purpose in 2021 when its price reached its all time high (ATH) at around $0.70,  are currently in losses. Even if they bought more coins on dips to reduce their cost of investment by using Dollar cost Average (DCA), the decline in its value persisted. Its hype in 2021 was mainly attributed due to Elon Musk involvement in this cryptocurrency, which seems to be diminishing now.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
December 17, 2023, 01:16:15 AM
So we all remember the time when dogecoin first came out, it was such a hyped-up altcoin, and everybody was excited about it. People start investing into the coin, and then it ends up sky rocketing! Who here was one of the people who invested into dogecoin while it was around the 60 cent mark, and wanted it to go up even higher, but then ended up losing a ton of money?

It always sucks to take a bath on a crypto investment, but ultimately you have to remember that nobody put a gun to your head and make you buy Dogecoin. Buying it at 60 cents when it had already risen so dramatically earlier that year turned out to be a technically unsound decision. I don't blame you for wanting to jump in on the Elon hype train -- it just turns out that you jumped in at the worst possible time.

Having said that, I do believe DOGE could eventually reclaim its former glory. It all depends on how things shake out with this Doginals stuff that is currently flooding blocks, and if Elon still considers it worthy for integrating with X as a result of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 271
December 17, 2023, 12:52:25 AM
Those who invested in Dogecoin when it was at its peak and those who are still investing in meme coins are falling for the FOMO. Only a few would have made money from meme coins, wherein a lot have been rekt with this FOMO. I feel that unless this hype dries down we will see many more like you investing in meme coins and losing most of their investment. I have never invested in meme coins and will not in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
December 17, 2023, 12:09:02 AM
there might be some price increases associated with the upcoming halving of bitcoin but i don’t think it can go back to its previous high prices at least until next year it can still go up but it won’t be happening in the short-term
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 16, 2023, 11:31:16 PM
OP I haven't invested in Dogecoin yet and haven't lost any money investing in Dogecoin. I started my investment journey with Bitcoin. I only invested in ENJ coin altcoin for a short time but since there was a loss I later sold at a loss and bought bitcoin. Dogecoin was originally a shitcoin but the market grew a lot thanks to Elon musk efforts. Whether Dogecoin will regain its peak value is yet to be said for sure. However, my long-term belief is that Dogecoin can recover its value if the Bitcoin market is pumped to its maximum. But must be patient until recovery. Since you invested Dogecoin, you have no choice but to be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
December 16, 2023, 11:28:00 PM
Losses from investing in dogecoin come from the belief that the richest man in the world will help you become rich, and since he recommended buying dogecoin, this means that it is the future, especially with many who promote that Elon Musk is a successful man and all the projects that he was in or supported achieved. Amazing success over the last 10 years.
Investing is very superficial without knowing when the user will sell, and as the price of Bitcoin increases, his greed increases and he buys more, only to suddenly find that everything has collapsed in value and that he did not use his mind before thinking about investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
December 16, 2023, 10:55:07 PM
So we all remember the time when dogecoin first came out, it was such a hyped-up altcoin, and everybody was excited about it. People start investing into the coin, and then it ends up sky rocketing! Who here was one of the people who invested into dogecoin while it was around the 60 cent mark, and wanted it to go up even higher, but then ended up losing a ton of money? Well I’m one of those people, and currently, dogecoin seems to be doomed, and I haven’t seen it get past the 10 cent mark in so long, and doubt that it will anytime soon. Coin doesn’t seem to be going anywhere, so for that could we get an RIP dogecoin in the chat? 😢🙏

OP, your write up shows you have lose hope in Dogecoin. Remember this is crypto and the coin involved is an altcoin. Don't be surprise if you see a sudden rise in it during the coming bullrun. It's past history shows it has went down this far during the past bear season and still come up again, so never conclude on a RIP degecoin, just be patient till the next bullrun
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 16, 2023, 07:26:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: