Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 19. (Read 84166 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
November 27, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
crypto is unpredictable, nothing is certain in crypto, everything changes according to market conditions,
but I'm still sure that the market will recover even though it may take a long time, so be patient for now bro
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 08:28:22 AM
We need to believe in crypto currencies guys! I am sure that crypto will make the world decentralised and will lead to the next industrial revolution. Be prepared for a quick moon start after the mass adoption comes.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
we all need to trust and wait for what will happen and will occur in this continuing condition of the cryptocurrency market. In this cryptocurrency condition many losers and many lose their job.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 27, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
No one you can trust in this crypto, I don't think anyone can predict the market in the future, someone said the market will recover after this year, and someone said Bitcoin will reach over 12000USD after August, as you know nothing happened, so trust yourself is better.
Activity: 112
November 27, 2018, 08:20:21 AM
In fact, the market is very subject to manipulation and no news has long been able to affect the growth or decrease in prices. Now the bear market is very often panic sell and casual investors sell their assets in favor of large holders. I believe that only the Bakkt platform and ETF can seriously affect the situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
There are always too many forecasts, but you have to understand such a thing that after such a long fall the market will not be able to recover very quickly, it usually happens after some very long time, so we all need to wait at least several months. And maybe even this will take not months, but - years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
All that the crypto community can do here is to predict based on their knowledgeability. Between one and another community, it is only natural to produce different arguments. No one can guarantee and provide clarity for improvement in the near future. Through the experience that occurred in the past year, we hope that this year there will be an increase again.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 26, 2018, 06:31:19 PM
Of course you can trust those who have long been in the cryptocurrency and the people you know for a long time , and of course a lot of paid people
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 26, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
no one can give clear predictions to the holders about the increase or recovery of cryptocurrency prices anymore because this movement depends on the presence of good news and increased demand, but conditions like this are many traders who are afraid and they are very sensitive, so as much as possible to confident when you want to buy coins.

However, judging by the statistics of past years, such strong recessions were then accompanied by the same strong rises, but it is not known how long the next breakthrough should take, the gap in the past was a maximum of one and a half years.

I think at a new wave there'll be a briefer gap before a new rise. But I'm sure a new wave won't be so strong, the market will start to calm down with the coming of institutional investors who don't play in volatile markets.
Activity: 126
November 25, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
You can only believe yourself especially if it comes to cryptocurrency, few people of course can be trusted , and if there are such then must be well tested
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
Just Hodl, friends
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
It is necessary to maximally obtain information from different sources and analyze this information. And you need to believe your convictions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
But each with a different saying. All analysts in their forecast. It would be better if you sat down yourself studied books, market, charts, spent a couple of weeks and have already started to build their own forecasts. I think if you learn how to do it, it would be much easier for you)
November 24, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
What to buy now?
November 24, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 24, 2018, 06:42:42 AM

I can only say that I do not believe modern analysts. It is unlikely they will help me to earn and correctly will prompt a way. I probably won't think about trusting anyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 24, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
no one can give clear predictions to the holders about the increase or recovery of cryptocurrency prices anymore because this movement depends on the presence of good news and increased demand, but conditions like this are many traders who are afraid and they are very sensitive, so as much as possible to confident when you want to buy coins.

However, judging by the statistics of past years, such strong recessions were then accompanied by the same strong rises, but it is not known how long the next breakthrough should take, the gap in the past was a maximum of one and a half years.
November 24, 2018, 05:54:37 AM
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 05:21:46 AM
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
Now we all need to be supported and to earn more. Those who now really need faith most of all are crypto - investors who invested last winter and are still waiting for a miracle

I would like to wish investors not faith, but peace of mind and reasonable decisions. To some extent, it depends on them what will happen to the ICO market in the future, because at present it is crashing. Although I am still surprised at how some projects manage to raise funds in current circumstances.
Some ICO projects show tremendous results. I could not imagine that such developers will gather at least softcap. We can only wish such projects good luck and patience in the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: