Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 23. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
I still believe that the market will recover and be at good condition again. The condition of market now is just a part of what it is. The market now is struggling but tomorrow it will be alright again. Be optimistic and don't give up your crypto life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
I support the view that no one can be trusted today, not only in cryptocurrencies, but also in the world in general, because life and the world as a whole today practice a very strange concept called information distortion
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 12, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Believe only your feelings and your experience. Do not listen to the advice of those who just want to be a little involved in the cryptocurrency. You should draw conclusions from the literature and your experience
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 11, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
As you say, no one knows anything for sure. We do not need to believe anyone about the prediction, just see the fact. Because it's very unpredictable here, I do not think there will be a person who knows the forecast for sure.
I agree that no one knows for sure, but a lot of people can make a prediction with a minimum risk to lost your money.
Activity: 412
November 11, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
It is necessary to trust only himself. To the feelings and thoughts. You shouldn't trust analysts from YouTube or other sources. You learn to understand the cryptocurrency sphere.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
I think besides some real professionals of crypto world, no one can predict the markets future movements, crypto is mostly triggered by the hype of the new comers, nowadays people are refraining from crypto
Activity: 616
November 11, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
No one! This is the most important thing you need to understand and is right about this, because today cryptocurrency is probably the most risky place where you just can not trust anyone except yourself, so remember nobody can be trusted !!
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 12:15:45 PM
Yes, but the market is always unpredictable. We can just wait)

You need to believe only yourself and what you see in the situation on the market. No one can predict what will happen to the market tomorrow. Only we can assume on the basis of past years. In my opinion, in December the market should grow.   
Activity: 551
November 10, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
As you say, no one knows anything for sure. We do not need to believe anyone about the prediction, just see the fact. Because it's very unpredictable here, I do not think there will be a person who knows the forecast for sure.

indeed in this forum we do not trust easily with other people. because trust can change. in the current problem it is better if we see the condition directly without finding out to others. because info from others is not necessarily true.
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
Believing is necessary for everyone who today takes part in the development of cryptocurrency, because the further distribution of cryptocurrency depends on us, because there will be less and less investment opportunities for ordinary people.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 07:46:07 AM
You should not to listen to anyone. Believe the only what you see and try to predict by yourself.
Activity: 490
November 10, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
everyone who has clear understanding of this world would invest in altcoins and hold it for a long period of time.
I am just wait for bull market to come
Activity: 347
November 10, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
In my opinion you are cautious with the predictions of the crypto market situation. Because we sometimes looking at personal beliefs. We must have knowledge and judgment on the current situation. We set the reliability in each case to be more logical.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 10, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
I do not believe in predictions about the cryptocurrency market for a long time. at least 2 times a week I read how crypto experts proclaim that bulls came to the market. and I do not pay attention to this. I buy the coins I need and just wait.
Activity: 319
November 10, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

I feel like I can't trust anyone right now. I am sure that it will be in vain and we will not be able to get a plus if we continue to believe everyone around. Everything has long been decided and we can only wait
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 02:03:22 AM
Many of us should consider since this specific might know about accomplish for you to make it along with our income even now caught up in the marketplace, the lower decline could make our morning worst type of. Consider can be challenging nevertheless I do think discover this specific while threat could make people preserve optimist with regards to each of our operate along with potential. Within this predicament, I am unable to accomplish nothing at all, even now delay marketplace climb yet again nevertheless My spouse and I have no idea of while could happen.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 08, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Most times,  who you need to believe is yourself,  but you must have considered the available information,  fact and figure before you come to your own conclusions.  I think if every time we do our own research,  we will be more prepared to take advantage of opportunities as they come!
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 08, 2018, 01:35:25 AM

That is just predictions about the price of cryptocurrency market in the future. It may be right or wrong, but there is a certain fact that Blockchain and Cryptocurrency will change our world
Activity: 275
November 08, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
The main thing is for people to believe that the market will recover, but otherwise you just need to believe in yourself and exercise patience.
Pages:
Jump to: