Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 34. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
Everyone said their own prediction, no one can ensure you when the crypto market will recover! So, You can believe all of those predictions, otherwise, you can keep waiting and see! Because This year crypto market is totally unpredictable, So all of the predictions go wrong and future predictions can be wrong too! A lot of saying at the end of this year crypto market will recover, but they are not sure. So, Nothing to do here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
Of course, no one can be trusted this unequivocal. I sometimes do not trust myself. But in any case, hope for the best. I believe that the number of fraud will still grow.
Activity: 293
October 17, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
I think that all of us need to believe in something and somebody, I hope that crypto market will become more stable soon and with time everything will change for the better and I will earn profit
Activity: 98
October 17, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
I think that now you can not trust anyone. You can only trust yourself and your knowledge. You can also trust your supervisor if you have one.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
We can only follow the flow of the market while those who understand and understand the crypto market are currently trying to be silent and shut up because for them now the most sad season. We can only hope this will not last long.
in fact this has been going on for quite a long time almost around 4 months, the market continues to fall and to date. maybe for those who already understand the crytpo market and have big capital, it seems they are developing a strategy to start buying
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
I need the correct news to be able to trust while there is too much information on the forum. What I care most about is electronic money is likely to recover or not? When will the price increase? Should I buy bitcoin at the moment while I have not sold the bitcoin?
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 17, 2018, 04:04:34 AM
It is safer to believe in your own findings and conclusions thst is based on your convictions! There are lots of noise out there, and you could be confused listening to them at once! The best decision I have ever made in cryptocurrency have been my own decisions!
Activity: 271
October 17, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
The market is always volatile, and everyone's forecast is only 50% chance. This is a normal state of development, and some people will use some techniques to improve their predicted hit rate. But no one can be 100% correct, so if you want to focus on a trader, then you need to observe his predicted hit rate for a long time, which is a bit like picking ICO, you need to spend time yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
Today, many investors are starting to leave the cryptocurrency market, especially those who are already beginning to actively use situations where people simply run out of patience and very often just try to get out of the situation

Maybe I am too optimistic but I see many guys that are interested in the cryptocurrencies. They are ready to invest in altcoins thousands of dollars as they are sure - in 2-3 years they will get cool returns.
Activity: 296
October 16, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Make peole believed in crypto is a very significant element of the crypto's becoming and encouraging them is needed here as well. They will develop the cryptomarket with their appearences.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:23:43 AM
All you need to know is this: 2018 is new 2016. We need at least one more year.
Activity: 229
October 16, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
We can only follow the flow of the market while those who understand and understand the crypto market are currently trying to be silent and shut up because for them now the most sad season. We can only hope this will not last long.
Activity: 238
October 16, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
To believe is very necessary aspect today because it is one of the strongest reasons for joining people like investors to the crypto and participants of ICOs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 16, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
You are right, there are always a lot of “experts”, but you shouldn’t believe anybody, because no one really knows how events will develop in such an unpredictable market. We need to monitor the situation.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
October 16, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

You'd better accept only facts, and the facts tell us the news background of the market is negative, so there'll be at least one month of a bear market! So be patient and check the charts and news!
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 16, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Believe should all who at least a little bit depleted for creptomere. There are of course all sorts of difficulties associated with the market. But I believe and hope at least to earn money on this market.
Activity: 350
October 16, 2018, 12:23:11 AM
What is certain is that I believe that the market will rise again but when it is time no one knows, the current situation is difficult, but optimistic and be assured that the market will slowly rise again
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 16, 2018, 12:17:30 AM
Many say the price will soon go up and it's all just speculation of course. There are no tangible results from it all because basically what happened in the markets is a difficult thing to predict. If all could determine which of course many are feeling the profit of crypto and nothing get losses. Therefore it is the better wait and always monitor the market and any news that is there because it's better than too much to hear opinions that are not necessarily true.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
October 15, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
You are making a mistake, dude. there are people out there who know when the market will recover and the sad thing is that they are making the market a bitter place for us so that we sell cheaply for them. I know it is something a good thing to sell and buy again but it has it's own negative side as wel.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
One of the hardest  things to do these days is speculating on prices. Some speculated and today, just because of that they almost lost their investments, because it became more of losses.
I still believe though, that this year still has so me prospects, which is one of the reasons why i am not loosing any hope when it comes to the discovery of means.
Pages:
Jump to: