Pages:
Author

Topic: Who needs today to believe? - page 38. (Read 84165 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
I think that all of us needs to believe. To my mind, it is better to believe than to have negative emotions. To my mind, it is better to believe in something good like for example high prices of btc
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 13, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
In this crypto world, you should believe nobody Smiley. You only can believe in yourself and what you can use your eyes to see. Don't think that there are so many helpful guys willing to help you and give you good predictions. LOL. Forget it, they're just liars.
Activity: 168
October 13, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
I think you always need to believe only yourself. As well as their intuition and their feelings. After all, any decision taken is our responsibility. And before you do something. It is better to weigh everything well and think.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
October 13, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
Personally, I do not listen to anyone) I prefer to analyze and make forecasts on my own, based on my own conclusions I make any decisions. No one will ever predict with 100% accuracy how the market will behave.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 13, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
you understood correctly, there is no accurate information ... and those who have it will not share it with everyone (because it is priceless)
October 11, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
you can not trust anyone, because it has already been proved that the market is not amenable to analysis, and all the predictions are wrong, you just need to buy cheaper and sell more expensive Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
nobody can believe. Especially to these predictors who say one thing, but they themselves do the other. All these predictions from the giants go to manipulate the market for their own benefit
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
Nobody is sure what the future really holds for cryptocurrency, but a lot of us here believe that the future holds something bright for us, and I do too. I think that we should not give up on the market yet. The good things we are to experience with this market is yet to come, and it definitely will. We just have to be patient, maybe for a little more time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 08, 2018, 11:10:13 PM
I still trying to believe in crypto although it is difficult and I am sure that it will recover again. the problem is we cannot wait for the price to increase again. and if you experienced in 2013 which was the price is like today, I am sure that you can still believe with crypto and still trying to make a profit. this will end soon and you don't have to do anything if you almost lost your belief in crypto and maybe you can do another thing than for watching the market only because of this will makes you get disappointed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 09:10:49 PM
Well nobody can say what will happen to cryptocurrency after several years. but i think the more the investor the higher the price will be. and for that it can change a lot of speculation or it can give hope to the people who speculates what happen on the price of crypto. We all know that cryptocurrency is a volatile market no one can predict it but everyone can change it.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 09:08:54 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Well mate, no one  can 100% predict what will happen to crypto market especially with a long run. We will just helped and pray that it will do like that. It is very fact that market conditions is really fluctuating.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 09:01:16 PM
I lose my faith a bit more everyday. The market falls and falls. No signal for rising up. When will it go up? I can not see its future. I had a vision but it disappears now. Poor me!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2018, 08:34:06 PM
no one can be trusted 100%, everything is speculative. take the example on Wednesday last week when bitcoin rose, all predicted it was the beginning of a big increase. but after 2 days precisely on Friday, bitcoin actually went back down, followed by the altcoin. we can only believe in ourselves, that we cannot panic sell because that can make the market worse.
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 08:28:44 PM
The big question is if this is the first time the market has fallen so down as it is today? i ques the answer is big no, then if that is the case all hope is not lost watch out with confidence and you shall see the dream days
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 08, 2018, 05:42:31 PM
Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
All of us have to think simply because this particular what we should perform in order to endure as well as my personal cash nevertheless trapped upon the marketplace, reduce reduction can make my personal day time most detrimental. Think is actually difficult however I believe observe this particular because danger can make all of us maintain an optimist regarding the function as well as long term. With this scenario I cannot perform absolutely anything, nevertheless wait around marketplace increase once again, however, We have no idea whenever may happen.
Activity: 392
September 08, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
it is unreal to believe for someone in ourdays. Cryptomarket is too unpredictable stuff  today Sad
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
No one can outright predict what would happen. A lot of things are unfolding lately and my interpretation to what is happening now is that the space is being pruned. I believe that things will get better, but the time is what i do not know.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 08, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

There is an ancient adage from the Roman Empire times (attributed to Cornelius Tacitus) which says that "victory is claimed by all, failure to one alone" which is often rephrased today as "success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan". So if a prophecy gets confirmed somehow, even if by pure chance alone (as is often the case), there will be quite a number of prophets claiming the authorship of it. But the truth is that we should take into account and rely only on things which are really going to happen. And one such thing is the bitcoin reward halving which is scheduled to occur in May, 2020. If the history of the previous halving is any indicator of what is going to happen, then we should expect the halving to get hyped up somewhere in the second half of 2019 with prices starting to rise around that time.
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
people can only predict and plan, but for the result only God determines it. we all do analysis or research and get predictions, but everything is not necessarily true and will happen. but we must believe that crypto has a good future and has technology that is very useful for everyone in the future, blockchain.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
Learning to read the situation is good, but don't believe in predictions too much. Believing in your own predictions is better than having to believe in other people's predictions. Learn to be wise and read situations that will be good.
Exactly learn to believe on your own predictions but it is just a guess until such time price can hit. We do not know the price when it will hit since it is very volatile. We must consider the market condition that fluctuation is strong.
Pages:
Jump to: