Pages:
Author

Topic: Who or what moron is buying dash at these prices - page 4. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What in the world is going on, talk about a moron fest or what. Did everyone lose there mind. Someone has to sell and someone has to buy to make the price, but it has gotten ridiculously out of hand. What the hell is going on, other than pure market manipulation?

I think almost all coins was sold under 16, no big real buys appear now and bots just pumping air and dust. Dash, if climbs on 100,  can go to 1225 overnight and no one can really stop it. No buys no sells besides bot fake walls.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Dash is the most well marketed scam I have ever seen except for the scam that is the Federal Government of the United States.
Welcome to the  Altcoin World.The power is in the hands of the few pumpers who'd go heights of being stupid to make a few pennies out of their investments.These newbie traders are delusioned by everything that seems to hike on daily basis.Can't believe numbers can be so manipulative.I will be the happiest person on this planet if the price drops down to $5 tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Dash is the most well marketed scam I have ever seen except for the scam that is the Federal Government of the United States.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
What in the world is going on, talk about a moron fest or what. Did everyone lose there mind. Someone has to sell and someone has to buy to make the price, but it has gotten ridiculously out of hand. What the hell is going on, other than pure market manipulation?

Pages:
Jump to: