Pages:
Author

Topic: Who thinks Gavin Anderson knows who Satoshi is? - page 4. (Read 5628 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I think he doesn't

Satoshi was a smart person and It would trust his identity to anyone
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
There definitely is a possibility, although I doubt he will make this information public.
Activity: 576
Merit: 503
Gavin Anderson might know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, although I've heard rumors that he might be Satoshi himself... Huh

People who can't even get his name right are hardly believable .
Unless you really mean this triathlon runner: gavinanderson.blogspot.com
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Gavin Anderson might know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, although I've heard rumors that he might be Satoshi himself... Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
I don't know exactly, but Gavin is the person who in the "Satoshi team" of Bitcoin project, although he's said he contacted with Satoshi for business only, but it possible if he's knew Satoshi closer.

I heard from a trusted source (Rosalyn), that Satoshi Nakamotos twin brother was killed by the CIA with help from Gavin "Anderson", who was hypnotized at that CIA meeting. They wanted to take control over Bitcoin and empty Satoshis wallets, but they failed, because Satoshis wallet was encrypted and his twin had no pass, so they tortured him to death. After that, Satoshi had enough reason to hide himself forever and never ever touch that wallets. Now Gavin and the CIA have taken control over the Bitcoin source and they brought the blocksize discussion up to introduce some 0-days, that will give them total control over Bitcoin and every wallet. The plan is to destroy Bitcoin and the crypto community and to ban encryption for civilians.

I think its a cool story, Bros.  Grin

This is very cool untold story Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
I heard from a trusted source (Rosalyn), that Satoshi Nakamotos twin brother was killed by the CIA with help from Gavin "Anderson", who was hypnotized at that CIA meeting. They wanted to take control over Bitcoin and empty Satoshis wallets, but they failed, because Satoshis wallet was encrypted and his twin had no pass, so they tortured him to death. After that, Satoshi had enough reason to hide himself forever and never ever touch that wallets. Now Gavin and the CIA have taken control over the Bitcoin source and they brought the blocksize discussion up to introduce some 0-days, that will give them total control over Bitcoin and every wallet. The plan is to destroy Bitcoin and the crypto community and to ban encryption for civilians.

Don't stir up the newbies... they might just think this is true.  Grin

I still think it was a group of people... Gavin and Nick Sziabo is definitely part of it... and I guess they decided together to go underground with all of this, when Gavin got scared and ran to the CIA.

The US Government also know who they are, and obviously do not see them as a threat, otherwise Bitcoin would have been banned all over the USA from the start.

There must be something in it for the US Government, for them to participate in the experiment.  Roll Eyes {The perceived anonymity perhaps?}

Conspiracy theories is sooo much fun.  Grin Grin
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you think Gavin has knowledge of who or how to reach Satoshi?

While he talked with Satoshi his real ID would not be known to him being psudeoanon.
Just as we have profile names and a real person behind each account he communicated with Satoshi as Satoshi not under a real name.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

He still is the biggest hodler, so it is definitely not worthless info IMO. His intentions for his giant stash, or whatever people think his intentions are, could have a massive impact on price.

Yup. He could squash the market flat with ease but I suspect he would find the idea of exchanging coins for the currencies he set out to succeed pretty distasteful. And you can only sell your coins once.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Why does no ones ask him to contact satashi. Wouldn't it seem reasonable there still in contact?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
imho he knows it for sure, maybe he never met him personally, but it doesn't mean, that he can't get in touch with him when he wants.

anyway, as already stated, these days really doesn't matter, if somebody knows who is satoshi..maybe first two years but for now it is more or less worthless info.

He still is the biggest hodler, so it is definitely not worthless info IMO. His intentions for his giant stash, or whatever people think his intentions are, could have a massive impact on price.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there is something suspicious for sure about the alert key that was given to Gavin, but i do not believe he know him in person, still i'm in the side of thinking that satoshi isn't a man only

i mean the current developments could be "satoshi" as a code name for a group of coders...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003
NO, and it DOESN'T MATTER
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I voted yes before reading the thread and now I'm on the no side
If Gavin could prove he was satoshi he could do whatever he wanted with BTC
He would be the true BTC CEO
It would expedite all sorts of development
End arguments
Etc

Of course it might not reflect too kindly on the whole decentralized autonomous banking thing...
Activity: 78
Merit: 11

No I don't think Gavin knows who Satoshi is. However I am sure he has his suspects.  Based on the circumstantial evidence he probably also suspects Nick Szabo.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
   Yes,  If Gavin really,really needs to contact Satoshi then he has a BIT-light that beams a 3d Bitcoin image onto the sky and Satoshi will appear.

This! +1

Also, this CIA visit sounds intriguing, anyone care to put up some links on the details of this so us new comers can get up to speed?

Here we go.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gavin-will-visit-the-cia-6652
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Gavin definitely knows a lot more than anyone of us will know
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
   Yes,  If Gavin really,really needs to contact Satoshi then he has a BIT-light that beams a 3d Bitcoin image onto the sky and Satoshi will appear.

This! +1

Also, this CIA visit sounds intriguing, anyone care to put up some links on the details of this so us new comers can get up to speed?
legendary
Welt Am Draht

Think bat light from Batman comic's and you'll get the idea. Roll Eyes

That's more exotic than I was expecting. I assumed he'd just send a million coins to the right address for a heads up.
Pages:
Jump to: