Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 30. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
I also use MEW because the wallet is really simple but safe to use the various tokens I have how it works both effective and reliable, most importantly we use it on a secure device, immune from viruses, because it is a mistake when used with any device . it may be possible that MEW is misused.
Activity: 70
February 17, 2018, 06:22:38 PM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

I use it and I am extremely pleased with it. I can fit in there pretty much 90% of the tokens I have and it's fairly simple to use.
I recommend to everyone 100%.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
MyEtherWallet was my first wallet for ERC20 tokens, earlier I used it just with private key or json+password, but due hackers/fishing links, I had to order Ledger Nano S cold wallet. MEW+Ledger is nice combination: safe and cheap  Wink

I personally like leather ones.
Hahha... jk jk
But for reals... MEW is the best solution out there.
I love pairing mine with my ledger nano.
Its so secure and lets me sleep better at night Smiley (if you can't sleep I recommend melatonin Smiley)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me even about the leather wallets  Cool Cool
Ha, ha! Thanks, but I prefer digital wallets or cold wallets? I have one question about last if you have one of them. Can MEW keep ERC20 tokens on MyEthereum Network?
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 16, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
I'm using it. It was my first purse for tokens. I do not like that there is no two-factor protection. I hope in the future, developers will solve this issue
Activity: 113
February 16, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
Im not a big fan of MEW, since the first time I used I always find te UI just terrible and confusing, really makes me wonder how far we are from goin main stream!

I prefer to use now mobile wallets like Trusteallet or Freewallet, better design and better team!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 16, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
It is better to ask who is not using it and who is not.
The first thing that people interested in bitcoin and crypto money do is open a myetherwallet wallet. So they are making an entry into this world Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 16, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
It is a wallet to store all your erc20 tokens. I use it and it is ok by more. It give you the control over your wallet because you have access to your private key
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 03:55:21 AM
ico's is used very simply  for the participation and especially because it is ERC20 compliant
but it is safe to use ledger or trezor if the amount of money is too much
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:38:20 AM
What say about him?
One of the best and most reliable purses. I do not see even analogues that combine as many pluses as there is one in it. I use it regularly and do not run into problems, so I recommend it to everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
February 16, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
I use it, a simple wallet and of course have security. the transaction process is not difficult, anyone can use it. One important thing, do not forget the private key
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 16, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
What say about him?
i use myetherwallet and as of now i still dont get any problem from it
its easy to use not like any other wallet i think it also secure
because you will not just use username instead you will use downloadable files to log in
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
February 16, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
I only use myetherwallet for eth end token transaction. Is the best online wallet for ethereum and tokens. It has a very clean design, and helppoints everywhere. Even newbies can handle the wallet easily. So i can say theres no better online wallet then myeterwallet. Its compatible with all exchanges and other devices like hardware wallets. I can recommend this wallet.
Activity: 23
February 16, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
I used MEW (MyEtherWallet)
so far so good, there is not problem with my MEW account.
I think MEW is the best wallet for now
Activity: 89
February 16, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
What say about him?

I use myetherwallet.com because it's simple and easy to use. Actually this is my first wallet that I am using and I believe it's safe to use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 02:12:50 AM
I'm still using https://www.myetherwallet.com/ until now
but must be carefull because many phising site you must be secure your private key
or must be move everyday your ETH because my friend has been losing his ETH
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
As for me, I use myetherwallet too, because it has nice interface, it is easy and convenient to use it's rather safe and secure. You just need to keep you private keys safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 12:36:26 AM
MyEtherWallet was my first wallet for ERC20 tokens, earlier I used it just with private key or json+password, but due hackers/fishing links, I had to order Ledger Nano S cold wallet. MEW+Ledger is nice combination: safe and cheap  Wink

I personally like leather ones.
Hahha... jk jk
But for reals... MEW is the best solution out there.
I love pairing mine with my ledger nano.
Its so secure and lets me sleep better at night Smiley (if you can't sleep I recommend melatonin Smiley)
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me even about the leather wallets  Cool Cool
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 12:33:57 AM
What say about him?

I use Myetherwallet in nearly all my bounty participation to receive my ERC20 tokens. It is highly recommendable because of its effectiveness in performing what it was created for. The security of Myetherwallet is very high except you fall into the bad guys with your private key.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
I use myetherwallet almost every day as the main purse for payments in the crypto currency. It is very convenient, fast and safe. But recently, transactions have been going on for a very long time. I hope this is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 83
February 15, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
Me, I'm using it to join on signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: