Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 51. (Read 12946 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

Myetherwallet is  most popular, safe and secure wallet at this time. I also use it. Its so easy create new wallet and unlock wallet address. As I know every body use it for hold Ethereum and token. MEW supported  ERC 20 token. But we have carefully about privet key. because if you loss or share your privet key that's time you might be loss your ethereum and your Token. Because you can not change or reset your privet key again in myetherwallet platform. So please store your privet key  of your safest device OR you can also print your privet key and store safe place.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 03, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
yes i do use myetherwallet because almost a lot of my friend and also acquaintances recommend me this wallet because it is free and safe as long as you do not do click any fishing ads
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 03, 2018, 04:59:46 AM
MyEtherWallet seems to be a safe and good open source wallet and I use it too.
I have to say that I am a holder and I don't have to send money very often.
So I use it off-line and I use cold storage to keep the keys, and this is the safest method to use it.
If I had to do a lot of transactions and I had to deal with a lot of money, I would probably buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
January 03, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
MEW is currently the best online etherium wallet so far for me Im not using any wallet today all my erc20 tokens are stored in my mew wallet because Im very confident with this wallet simple, secure and very easy to use even in my desktop or in mobile you can use it everywhere as long as internet connection is active.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:28:08 AM
myetherwallet is very nice The main reason I use it is because of the list, and you can add, ECR-20 tokens. If you click etplorer.io from your site you can see a rough idea of ​​your token value.
Activity: 61
January 02, 2018, 11:09:53 PM
i'm using myetherwallet because it's safe and i feel secure when i'm using it
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 11:08:21 PM
The only wallet im using is imToken, its very convenient and safe, it supports several wallet on a phone, really easy to use.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 02, 2018, 11:03:30 PM
I do, I think myetherwallet is one of the most secured online wallet today and I am confident with my savings, It also has a good user interface which makes it easy to navigate. It offers hosting multiple tokens as well as conversion to Ethereum. Like any other wallet, we must be careful with our private key so that it will not be stolen. Of a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, I give this wallet a 9
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
January 02, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
Myetherwallet is not so secure wallet, if you someone have your private key then you will lost all your asset. Use Myetherwallet as temporary wallet only.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 02, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
I use it. to store the tokens I get from ico project, and then I send it to vip.bitcoin.co.id. then I make a voucher for later I redeem to a local bank. myetherwallet function is to store tokens, and I think it's very safe.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
January 02, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
What say about him?

I'm also uses it but there are a lot of clone myetherwallet, so many people complaints that their coins has been stolen, so if you are goin gto use it, be sure to bookmark the real one or you could land to a fake one, so better aware of that.
Activity: 12
January 02, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
I can say that everybody need it but the usability is very poor
Activity: 27
January 02, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
I use this wallet for my Ethereum. It should be quite safe if you do not share your keys Wink
Activity: 476
January 02, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
What say about him?
I do! MyEtherWallet is the most commonly used and usually the most sought Etherium wallet by bounty campaigns for crediting tokens. It has proven to be one of the most reliable wallets in the system due to its security features.
Activity: 182
January 02, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
I am using that wallet, so far it is the most trusted wallet and what i like about that is that it is very user friendly you can use it in a simple way and with that you can easily understand the features.
Big advantage is that many manuals in ICOs use myetherwallet as an example. So you need not that much time to get the needed information.
Activity: 112
January 02, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
Yes i use it. I love it a lot. Using myetherwallet is a lot easier. But you have to be careful about its private key. If you lose it then you will not be able to raise your money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 02, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
It depends on the value your holding, if it's an amount, which makes you nervous I would use the combination of Trezor or Nano Ledger S and MEW. Just be aware of every step you make online.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 02, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
I do. And its pretty much secure, however, don't save your login detail and share private key.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
Its an easy and simple to use but other side key lost risk involved if you lost lost key will lost all you have in wallet so be active to safe and secure your privacy.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 05:04:42 AM
myetherwallet is the online wallet and it is good wallet for the ethereum and token based on ethereum
but if do you want to be safe it is better to use the hardwallet like trezor.
Pages:
Jump to: