Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 71. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 38
December 12, 2017, 04:14:00 AM
An excellent wallet, supports all the ERC-20 tokens, I always use it, only you have to be very attentive to a lot of fishing sites aimed at stealing your password and visually identical to MEW.

Yeah they even state that on their website with a lot of warnings. Because you simply can't make it secure enough, phishing is easy to do since all you need to do is to download the HTML page with CSS and JAVASCRIPT from other website (as it is available, thats how our browser see websites, code is somewhat open) so you just need to copy that and you have yourself a website, create where you want it to send you the form and bam its over. One of the most dangerous things, which people don't really realize, is that they are used to act and think that it is safe if they see a green lock, left from the URL website, which indicates that website uses HTTPS so that not 3rd party can see what you are exchanging between the server. But it doesn't tell you that it is the real site and 100% secure as many think, when they see it they feel safe and that they are on the right webpage whcih turns out easily to be false.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
December 12, 2017, 04:06:07 AM
I use myetherwallet for my tokens and ethereum coins, I research and ask a lot of people here in this forum on what wallet i should use to hold my coins and most of them preferred me to use MEW because it was safer than other wallets.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
From the start i always used myetherwallet to keep all my token, it is very easy to use and can track all incoming and outgoing token even sending eth to another wallet or in exchanges. Easy to manage and accessible instantly.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 04:02:27 AM
I also wear them. because most projects also need it very common many use it. quite easy to use and be careful with the key., because the safety of the wallet in your own hands
December 11, 2017, 10:04:30 PM
I am using myetherwallet for almost one year now and have not encountered any problem with it.

Recently I started using it in combination with the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet and also with MetaMast (the latter only to see how it works) and both is really convenient to use. Myetherwallet is great in any sense in my opinion.

Its only a pity that there are so many phishing sites that pretend to be myetherwallet on which people loose their ETH.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 07:12:01 PM
I very often use myetherwallet. It has already become a reference wallet for coins of the CR20 standard. I like using this wallet.
Activity: 254
December 11, 2017, 06:29:13 PM
I use myetherwallet.com to store the tokens I get from signature campaign and for me this wallet is very secure formas long as you won’t do sometthing stupid like accidentally giving out your private keys. Just follow all the instruction in the website then your coins will be safe.
December 11, 2017, 06:26:01 PM
I do. Despite the fact that some people here spoke about vulnerability of myetherwallet, I haven't yet encountered any security problems
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 11, 2017, 06:23:03 PM
i think i consider myself as a regular user to etherdelta and my honest opinion about this exchange is it is good for beginners but as further you go into the exchange world you need to try fetch more sites to gain more and more experience.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 11, 2017, 05:27:24 PM
I'm used it Myetherwallet too, its good and safe till now. I dont know how about other
Activity: 98
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 11, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
I like to use it, I feel safe using it. I guess lots of people using it. Take care with your private key.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 05:12:49 PM
amazing and famous purse easy to use but i think it`s not that secure.
Activity: 35
December 11, 2017, 04:43:09 PM
Myetherwallet in combination with Ledger Nano S is quite amazing. It's so easy, and so secure!
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 04:42:16 PM
I am a user too but recently I got hacked. I think it is not because of myetherwallet's secure system,I am using Imtoken application at my android phone. Except that I think it is the safest wallet in the blockchain after bitcoincore Smiley
Activity: 378
December 11, 2017, 04:38:05 PM
I am using myetherwallet, as for me this is very easy and convenience. Transfer token or ETH so quick with 20 gwei or 1 gwei ( on not ETH transaction stuck).

I also use myetherwallet and it seems to me that this is one of the best wallets. Many people say that this is the most reliable purse. I fully agree with this
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
December 11, 2017, 04:37:24 PM
An excellent wallet, supports all the ERC-20 tokens, I always use it, only you have to be very attentive to a lot of fishing sites aimed at stealing your password and visually identical to MEW.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 04:27:14 PM
I use, but last days have an issue - can't open the website from home IP, when using other IP it works. Maybe someone got the same problem?
This happen but very rarely because of network problem otherwise its very easy to use this site as its works very good and conveniently without any problem I am using for some time and have never any issue just need to care about private key
Activity: 434
December 11, 2017, 03:56:05 PM
I am using myetherwallet, as for me this is very easy and convenience. Transfer token or ETH so quick with 20 gwei or 1 gwei ( on not ETH transaction stuck).
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 03:52:54 PM
I use, but last days have an issue - can't open the website from home IP, when using other IP it works. Maybe someone got the same problem?
Activity: 1
December 11, 2017, 03:46:57 PM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

I recently started using it with a ledger nano. No complaints. Just protect yourself from phishing and make sure you're going to the correct place.
Pages:
Jump to: