Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 8. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:34:15 AM
I use this wallet primarily for airdrops since the tokens usually have to go into an ERC20 wallet. I will mention though I have come across a bit of a snag lately. I got a few airdrops worth some cash and now they are stuck in my MEW account since I have no ether in there for gas to get them out. I don't think there is any other option though as most airdrops frown on you using an exchange wallet for the airdrop and they probably wouldn't even allow it. SO yeah, I use this wallet for airdrops.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
Im using MEW because it's one of the most well-known 20erc wallet and it's ez to use.
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
Before, when I started doin crypto trading, i really like myetherwallet, not until my wallet was hacked twice, yes, and because of that, I really dont have enough trust with the wallet. Right now, i use metamask, just like MEW with some added security features. And hopefully it would be safer
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
i always do using myetherwallet everyday, because all of my bounty tokens are ERC20 tokens. and i also trade with the decentralized ethereum markets, but i import my wallet into metamask to more secured with phising sites.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
this is one of the best wallet I have ever used to save my tokens, my wallet is completely safe. we also have to be careful with phishing.
Activity: 208
April 12, 2018, 08:11:36 AM
I am using myetherwallet now, it is more secured and safe now, but take note, read the guides in myetherwallet because if you not read it for sure you will be phishing. myetherwallet is more secured now, try trezor, ledger or metamask to be more secured.
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 08:09:19 AM
I think almost everyone uses this wallet. The only thing that is missing, in my opinion, is two-factor authentication.
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
I constantly use Myetherwallet. As for me this is the most reliable wallet now. You must be careful and always check the address of this site. Phishing sites are getting better and better so they are very similar to the original one. Be careful.
I am using myetherwallet and i am confident that a lot of people here in crypto world is also using myetherwallet because it is very safe and very popular wallet, and i  am using myetherwallet because i know that it's really secured.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 12, 2018, 07:55:15 AM
I've been using MEW for a long time, and probably will keep doing it.

Efficient and safe(ish), as said above it should only be used as a transitory wallet tho.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
MEW the most stable wallet for the current time, constantly using it. As far as i understand vulnerabilities it does not have at all, if you have lost money, it is connected with other software.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 12, 2018, 07:50:34 AM
I'm happy with using myetherwallet. Easy to understand
Activity: 228
April 12, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Myetherwallet was a very good purse for me. I started using myetherwallet to take part in the airdrop campaign last year. Most of the airdrop was issued on the ETH platform, and myetherwallet was very convenient to receive the tokens, and I used to use it to transfer accounts, compared to bitcoin. The cost of the account is very low.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
Yes, this is really very convenient wallet for the users of Ethereum. I wish that bitcoin should also start a wallet like this. It will make the use of bitcoin more convenient if someone starts a bitcoin wallet like this.

You think Bitcoin's wallet is not so convenient, he has a lot of different wallet. And I think the reliability of these wallets is much higher than the reliability of myetherwallet.
Activity: 20
April 12, 2018, 05:48:58 AM
I do, it is safe and user-friendly
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
Yes, this is really very convenient wallet for the users of Ethereum. I wish that bitcoin should also start a wallet like this. It will make the use of bitcoin more convenient if someone starts a bitcoin wallet like this.
Activity: 454
April 12, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
Yes, I use it. But you have to remember that MEW is not a bank it's just a door to your box in ETH blockchain.
Precautions must be taken to protect your tokens from stealing: don't keep private keys, JSON-files and passwords on your computer.

Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 12, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
I use it, wallet most effective among others.
Due to the easy and fast access, the display is also simple but very complete with settings like a versatile wallet that can receive and send various types of altcoin and tokens.
Highly recommended and very clever.
Activity: 174
April 12, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
My etherwallet is the best so far. i read a lot of stories on how people supposedly lose their fund in their wallet. I know it is clear to everybody now that nobody can crack your wallet unless you mistakingly enter your details in the phishing site!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
Yes,  I use myetherwallet almost everyday, together with etherdelta exchanger. This is the most secure and well developed online wallet, no issue so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:07:27 AM
Most ICO projects are ERC20, so I have many Myetherwallet. Because I find the Wallet MEW quite simple. You can always create a MEW yourself, but sometimes the process on the MEW is quite cumbersome and takes a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: