Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 90. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 01:09:40 AM
A lots of users for the convenience of it! I'm still using ETH and Token! At the moment, everything is very good!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 01:06:16 AM
most people use it. bcos its safer to use than the others.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 23, 2017, 01:05:00 AM
I am using it. Interface is ese And I never have problem with it. Just few important things: do not provide your private key to anyone and don't lose it.

I am using Myehterwallet for six months now and i am very satisfied with it. The interface may not be simple for a newbie user but once you are used to it it is really very handy. At first i didnt know how to load the tokens in it and then i searched on google and find the way. All in all this is the best wallet for ETH and private key should not be lost for any wallet and not only myether. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
November 23, 2017, 01:01:23 AM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

When was I planning to bought some altcoins I do research here in the forum which should I used much better crypto wallet then I found out that many of them use MEW for storing altcoins. So I used MEW for my altcoin storage, so far I don't have any troubled with it since I used this wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 05:16:53 PM
I like this wallet. It's lightweight and is made entirely with javascript. It's impossible to crack, only if you do not make a mistake.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 04:46:48 PM
Everyone uses myetherwallet. I used to transfer my ethereum and tokens using myetherwallet but now I use etherdelta to transfer my ethereum and tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 04:30:09 PM
It's the most easier wallet what can be, need only to add ETH, before to starting to do something...but what is bad, what they not have protection..
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 22, 2017, 04:12:41 PM
Scamers are creative. Besides that MEW is great for ICO investment. You can immediatly add new altcoin when you receive it and its also user (noob) friendly to set up the gas. Great wallet.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 04:04:36 PM
I am using it. Interface is ese And I never have problem with it. Just few important things: do not provide your private key to anyone and don't lose it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:06:50 AM
One of good and trusted sites that i used but check url first because many hackers use fake url to hack you
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
November 21, 2017, 04:02:40 AM
What say about him?

I'm using myetherwallet, I used that when I created my ethereum wallet. Myetherwallet is very fine and comfortable for me because you can use it anywhere because it is web based, the only difficult is when you are using that in browser of you mobile phones.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 03:57:19 AM
The only one i use really Smiley
Activity: 168
November 21, 2017, 03:51:01 AM
Yea i use it greatly especially as i engage in dealing with ERC 20 tokens.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 03:30:13 AM
            I am one of the users of this ether wallet because my friend told me to try it. I can say that it is easy to use and also a user friendly wallet.
It might not be the most secured wallet but i'll still used it and refer it to others. This is the first wallet i have used, and so far so good, that nothing bad happens on what's inside it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
November 21, 2017, 03:22:15 AM
Most of us uses myether wallet as well as me I am a user of these wallet all I can say is its good to have a secure wallet for your coins because its not easy to earn these coins just to scam to a not legit wallet, so I decided to stick in ether wallet it is most secure wallet ive known. Just make sure dont post or give your private key.. If you do its your lapses.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2017, 03:07:11 AM
What say about him?
I am using myetherwallet.com to store some of my altcoins and ethereum. I think the myetherwallet is the best wallet that we can use in order to keep or store ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
November 21, 2017, 03:04:36 AM
What say about him?
Myetherwallet - simple and convenient wallet. The main thing is to protect the private key, not to go to the phishing site. For the ERC-20 tokens I consider the best wallet
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 21, 2017, 03:04:08 AM
I do use myetherwallet all the times. It's really easy to use and reliable and secure. I might not say it is THE best wallet but it is a really good one. As it is online there are a few chances of the site being shut in some areas for some reasons but other than that, it's surely a secure place for storing your altcoins.
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 21, 2017, 02:58:42 AM
I uses it almost every day, it's quite safe if you keep your private key safely

Yes, i think everyone who has Eth or deals with any ETH tokens uses myetherwallet. I use this wallet often as i am using ETH on regular basis and i did not feel any difficulty in accessing my coins. The good thing is that we have full control over our private key and therefore all our ETH coins are safe here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 21, 2017, 02:52:04 AM
I've been using myetherwallet for over a year, and it's all safe. I keep private number in excel and as long as there is antivirus that always update then everything is safe.
indeed Myetherwallet is the safest altcoin wallet. do not spread private key and always update antivirus installed on the computer.
Pages:
Jump to: