Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses Myetherwallet? - page 4. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
anyone experiencing issues with MEW this 2 days?

i can't seem to transfer ETH via the mew. the transaction confirmation doesn't seem to pop out.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
I still do use MEW, so far it's one of the  best  wallets availab especially when it comes holding ERC 20 tokens, the wallets transaction rates are faster enabling coins to reflect in the wallets  just as fast, encrypt MEW wallet well and you will have nothing to worry about in terms of the safety of your coins
Activity: 70
July 29, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
MyEtherWallet enables you to produce new wallets so you can store your Ether yourself, not on a trade. This procedure happens altogether on your PC, not their servers. Subsequently, when you produce another wallet, you are in charge of securely backing it up. Im too also use MEW .
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
July 29, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
myetherwallet is good for me. I have been in this market for 2 1/2 years and I have never been hacked. I feel lucky and partly because of the security of myetherwallet is good.
You should put your money in the myetherwallet instead of the money in the trading platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 29, 2018, 12:45:21 AM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

All of us here are using MyEtherWallet because this is the most used Erc20 wallet compatible so no doubt that all cryptonians are having atleast one wallet per tokens

All i can say about this wallet is very friendly user,very safe and so far i never encountered difficulties though some times theres an issue but always fixed by the devs
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 12:42:51 AM
Try MyCrypto.com, the entire MyEtherWallet team from 2017 has changed organizations.

If you heard of their work and progress with the MyEtherWallet business and are a fan, you should consider supporting that same team at MyCrypto.

There are ways you can help support the old MyCrypto team, such as using their affiliate links when making purchases. They receive a small financial reward for each purchase via an affiliate link.
Activity: 123
July 29, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
I highly highly recommend the Ledger Nano S Hardware wallet instead. It holds up to 5 different cryptocurrency slots, swap in/out with over 20 cryptos without losing anything, and it's the most secure cold storage hardware wallet solution on the market right now. Never had a problem with it, works flawlessly. I actually have 2 for redundancy. Just make sure to get it only directly from the manufacturer
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 29, 2018, 12:39:12 AM
What's object that you want to mention?? No one participates in this market without using MyEtherwallet. Maybe you use other ERC-20 wallets, but Myetherwallet is almost mandatory
Activity: 171
July 29, 2018, 12:38:37 AM
myetherwallet is the most popular online wallet today to ETH hosting and the platform is built on the Erc-2.0 token. However, to avoid hacker problems are becoming serious over time. Perhaps we need continuous monitoring and self-defense of risks. It is best to find a hardware wallet solution.
Activity: 23
July 29, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
Myetherwallet is good is is the one i use it has a good security. Mew is where you can store or hold tokens till the token price goes up and it easy to use but be careful of the sites you click there are lot of phising sites to get you private key dont ever give you private key to someone
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 28, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
Almost all the people / members in this forum use myether to store the token erc20 or store their eth, until now some cases could make the user worry but but there is no reason not to use it and I think make a lot of security updates and I am comfortable to use it.until now I still keep my tokens there and I'm not worried.
There might be  little correction,almost all the bounty hunters in the forum will have Myetherwallet  Grin

This is because MEW is one of the best wallet to store our tokens with much secured way but yet still it is not completely safe,the hackers can compromise your PC and take all your holdings so you also be aware of them as well.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Since i started in this forum i am using myetherwallet(MEW). MEW is reliable and suitable for my erc20 tokens,mobile friendly and easy to used.But Myetherwallet is hackable be careful to those phising sites.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:19:28 PM
Im using Myetherwallet that's is the best wallet for Ethereum platform, and  do not have problems.
Activity: 136
July 28, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
Me im using myetherwallet since i came here in crypto and i didnt get problem on this wallet. I can also store my profit and coin except for bitcoin. The only problem.on him is sometimes it getting lagging.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 10:54:18 PM
I use it even though this is sounding the issue that myetherwallet is hacked but I'd rather combine myetherwallet with metamask. it makes it feel more secure.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
I think most of us here, uses MEW because it is accessible, easy and ssafe. But you have to keep the ERC-20 and as well with your private key.
So that you will not be hack or scam by the other users.
Activity: 80
July 28, 2018, 10:21:14 PM
I still use it intensively, the interface is easy and fast, you can create a wallet in just a couple of minutes and MEW offers you a big variety of options when you try to secure your wallet.
Activity: 49
July 28, 2018, 10:19:34 PM
I like MyEtherWallet (MEW). It's easy to use. My guess is it's pretty standard for anyone who like to work with ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 531
July 28, 2018, 10:09:46 PM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

Well I think all of us here in the crypto world is using Myetherwallet to store our Ethereum or any other ERC-20 tokens.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 28, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
All in crypto is using myetherwallet because this is the wallet can we use to store our tokens from altcoin. And it's safe to use it especially if you use it with ledger Hard wallet and trezor.
Pages:
Jump to: