Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses Myetherwallet? - page 6. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

I use myetherwallet. I think that it is still the best ether wallet out there despite the hack. Now they even offer you the option to move your wallet information to metamask to make sure that you have the maximum security. Just make sure that you are not logging into your wallet all of the time using your private key as that can pose a security risk to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
I use it but it is impossible for me to trust it because you enter your private keys or json file every time if you don't use a hardware wallet so it is not safe for me.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
I do, I do  Smiley
Myetherwallet is one of the very good wallets you can find for yourself out there, and it is highly recommended. It's new user friendly, safe and convenient to use. It is also a good wallet to store up your ERC20 tokens. Just be sure that your private key is stored somewhere safe,, but easily accessible and do not share it with anyone.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
I am not using myetherwallet at the moment anymore, I have migrated to their closest rival and former partner platform, mycrypto, I think my mycrypto platform is more secured to myetherwallet, recently mycrypto have disable logging into their platform using private keys and this a good thing to save the people from phishing attempt
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Myetherwallet is easy, fast and convenient to use, many people use it. Most ico use this wallet, so wallets are more social and familiar.
Activity: 132
July 25, 2018, 07:31:05 PM
Myetherwallet is good though there has been some security bridges which has happen on their platform, but still they are good, to be more secure, it is advise you use myetherwallet with metamask or any other hard ware token.
I have Myetherwallet as my first wallet since i have no idea what other wallet to use until i encounter metamask which is more secure in my opinion. Although i have no problem with Myetherwallet, i have shifted to metamask.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Myetherwallet is good though there has been some security bridges which has happen on their platform, but still they are good, to be more secure, it is advise you use myetherwallet with metamask or any other hard ware token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 06:59:36 PM
I use this purse, I like it. It is convenient and easy to use for payments, I will not change it to another one)
Activity: 210
July 25, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
I have a lot of it for different section business transactions and it is very safe, but you need to keep your private key very safe because the day you give away your private key that is the day you lose that ether wallet, so you can one today and be careful with it
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 06:48:49 PM
The MEW is used by many, but most of them invest in ICOs as well as bounty members because they deal with a lot of Token ERC-20s, which MEW stores most of the ERC-20 Tokens. Using the wallet MEW will be very convenient because this e-wallet can notify each time a token is delivered to the wallet via email, which will be very useful for members participating in bounty campaigns,
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
July 25, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

Im still using MyEtherWallet and it is still a good wallet to use, easy and secured you only just need to hide and protect your private key and then you are already good to go. This is why many are still suggesting to use myetherwallet as a online wallet for cryptocoins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:43:34 PM
MEW is good.. but beware to use it.. check the address carefully in the address bar,, so many phising website try to seal ur private key, and so do with the eth balance..
so my advice is check and re-check everything. especially u are using the right MEW. make sure https is on its place and the right web address https://www.myetherwallet.com

This is great advice. The advances in phishing continue. It's not like you have to be a total idiot and agree to send your .1 ETH to a guy in Nigeria anymore anticipating a 100x return for doing nothing. I'd be very cautious of any links that you receive from any random person through discord offering you to join their campaign and then advising you to use MEW. ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 25, 2018, 06:40:39 PM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him

I'm using myetherwallet, my friend told me to install metacert and bookmark the site, the avoid phishing site of course never click coming emails that supposedly comes from my Myetherwallet, there are so many hacks on myetherwallet, because of users negligence to educate themselves on how to secure their account.
Activity: 183
July 25, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
many people use Myetherwallet. I also use this wallet and I like it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
Myetherwallet is one the reliable wallets for ETH and ERC-20 tokens holding. Also it is better to use secure options such as Cryptonite or MetaMask
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 25, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
So far I always use MEW to put token assets from projects that I receive in following the bounty in this forum, and so far no obstacles whatsoever happened to the wallet, in addition to fairly easy to use and transaction using the wallet is also quite fast.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
July 25, 2018, 06:30:57 PM
be aware of phishing sites and don't use your private key to login.

it's better if combined with a hardware wallet or metamask
Activity: 9
July 25, 2018, 11:51:51 AM
Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
Myetherwallet an excellent wallet. Very simple and Very reliable. It is used in 90% of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 53
November 06, 2017, 12:59:02 PM
It is ERC20 compatible, you can join bounty programs. I love it, I recommend it.
Activity: 33
November 06, 2017, 12:55:01 PM
Well i use it. You can collect so many different coins on this wallet it is really nice. Plus you own the private key and the necessary files and stuff. You are the real owner of this wallet.

While if you use other wallets maybe online they will have access to your wallet whenever they want but that is on some of these online wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: