Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 3861 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The future appeal of cryptocurrencies lies in allowing you ultimate control over your money, with fast secure global transactions, and lower transaction fees when compared to all existing currencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Those that will benefit more from bitcoin are the patient investors/traders and also thos that invested heavily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Those that would benefit more i think are those that have the capital to invest because bitcoin investment doesn't seem it's for the poor.
Activity: 91
One of the uniqueness of bitcoin is that it is  beneficiary to all categories of people.  Whether you are investor, trader , airdropper and bounty hunter, unless those that don't have the knowledge or not ready to know about it
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
not sure about a 'benefit' but there are consequences if the price goes down to say 5k or so...choices have to be made..and getting rid of crypto debt

or hedging by paying off or setting aside in USD, in case this BTC and altcoin crash gets works..is a possibility....

All well and good, unless larger whales (myself living on crypto for retirement (or trying to) off the Altcoins hoard first) anyway, unless like myself and or bigger whales

are simply dumping altcoins to pay off banks for data halls and losses on BTC and other equipment this past year. Thus keeping BTC as a hedge but getting rid of expenses

on such projects. (I know of at least 3 folk in this bind with data halls). Not to be a downer..but, that just means they have not (with these prices) gotten to selling BTC yet

for the same reason. (like me retirement and/or cutting expenses/losses etc from the bank etc on such and hoping and hodl'ing BTC for the rebound) Thus the altcoins are

sacrificed to the crypto gods first, is what we are seeing at these prices....if/when that hoard is exhausted...if same downward trend BTC will be next. (I love BTC but, if

it comes to working for some idiot and/or burning it all till my full retirement on traditional investments then and soc security..I'll burn altcoins/BTC and it all...I really, really,

like not working for a living!) Sorry, that is the reality as I see it if BTC prices (taking altcoins with it) continue to sink to 5k say or below.

brad
Activity: 45
There are many benefits from Bticoin but I think while others are spreading negative news about Bitcoin and its existence few risk takers who are willing to invest in Bitcoin make more benefits always in the Bitcoin world. Because to gain profits from the cryptocurrencies individuals should have more courage and patience than ever even to hold there bought tokens inside there wallets because most media and other sources always trying to make bad new about Bitcoin and other crypto assets so the investor should be brave enough not to listen to them   
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is for everyone. Any class can invest in bitcoin. I'm a bit new in investing in bitcoin, but I find that I can invest a bit in bitcoin, which you can not do in any other investment sector.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Bitcoin for everyone, whether you have large investments or small ones, in fact, others started without investment, making free booty, after which they invested what they earned from extraction. As long as you have Bitcoine, no matter how small it is, and when it runs, I mean, when the value is gaining momentum, you will never know how much you earn. By this time you will be surprised.
Activity: 84
Even if you do not have a big capital now to invest in bitcoin, you can still try to buy what you can only afford for now. And yeah there's no doubt that people who have big investments in bitcoin will benefit a lot
Activity: 39
I think the one who will benefit the most in bitcoins is he who invest in the market about buying and selling bitcoin
Activity: 66
You often hear no, bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of rich people suddenly.
An amazingly increasing trend is authentic evidence in the past. What if in the future?
Even magicians will not be able to predict correctly, but learning from existing patterns, the potential to increase the value of bitcoin in the future is not impossible
copper member
Activity: 294
Those that stand the chance of benefiting more from bitcoin/cryptocurreny are the determined and patient investors /traders.
It takes patience and determination to make it big in this business.
copper member
Activity: 166
In my view  each and every person take benefit from bitcoin/cryptocurrency not a special categeory of people. The person who have surplus money they can be trading in crypto market and earned profit with the help of crypto traders and market experts. On other hand a person who have no extra money for investment they have option participating in bounty and singnature  compaign and earned bitcoin by the promotion activity on facebook, twitter,youtube, telegram.
Activity: 350
Ico's project team has gained more benefits in cryptocurrencies!
Because they can get a lot of money through some projects!
But many projects basically do not have any substantive application!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
those who get the most profit from bitcoin or cryptocurrency are the miners and their bitcoin buyers who benefit more from this crypto market. but the bank also benefits from this transaction process. So all the processes in bitcoin are equally profitable....
Activity: 44
unlike any other asset which requires a large investment, you can always buy small amounts of bitcoin.
for example you can not go to a stock broker and buy $10 worth of stocks! they wouldn't even let you and laugh in your face. or you can't go and buy $10 worth of gold, that is physically impossible.

• but you can buy $10 worth of bitcoin

whether one should invest in bitcoin or not is another question. it is a risky investment and some people don't like taking risks under any circumstances and the market fluctuations can ruin their sanity specially someone who is already in debt.

That is a good way of seeing the positive side of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies  because I know about property business even it is reliable the initial investment cost is much higher which is something many cannot afford but when investing in Bitcoin even someone cannot the whole Bitcoin the investor can purchase a certain amount according to there holding amount and continue and increase assets when the price increase so people who have little money can benefit from Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Well if you look at the chart below between the years of gold vs 9 years of bitcoin....it is damn interesting...

as to who will benefit? Probably being in HODL mode on Bitcoin...if this trend is correct and accelerated Smiley

brad

Activity: 294
Bitcoin trading is a risky business but still now many peoples invest into bitcoin as result they gain benefit. So who is ready to take risk noly they will get benefit.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is very profitable coin. This gives good profit to time to time to many investors. If one does not have enough to invest in it. He can work on facebook and twitter. He can earn free coin from there and can invest in bitcoins. He can start from  very small level.
The most benefited are the bitcoin players (large or small) who can see the gap and jump in trading / investment or participating in the bounty, of course, benefit from crypto coin. If you have large capital, the profits will be large, but if your capital is small, the profit is also small. Is that right? Cryptocurrency is not regulated, therefore all transactions are very fair, no one is harmed because the price occurs from the supply and demand.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

it usually us the users who benefit from crypto not just because of the price but its usefulness. there are projects that are just very innovative that sometimes you can't believe why this innovations are not created as early as possible. there are however possibilities that later on that this market will also be controlled by big finance companies which they are the only who will one day benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: