Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will benefit the most from bitcoin/cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 3861 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There are many benefits from Bticoin, but I think that while others spread negative news about Bitcoin and its existence, few participants of riskiness who want to invest in bitcoins make more advantages in the bitcoins world. Since people should have more courage and patience to earn profits from crypto-conversions than ever to keep bought tokens inside purses, because most media and other sources are always trying to make a bad new about bitcoin and other cryptoactive assets, that the investor was brave enough not to listen to them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

I think the most benefit will be of those sites where we are training or we are investing... because I think when we are transact in some part of the transaction fees is going to them also and we are transacting many times so we think that they are making the most profit
Everybody will benefit from the Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.This is because cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money that too in a shorter time period.Cryptocurrencies are money making machine and we should definitely take advantage from them.These are the best option in today's date for investment purposes because their prices are rising and so the users get good amount of profit returns.These are in a lot of demand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In every sector, big players get majority of revenue. Because they have resources and they can reach to updated and the most reliable information. For a small invester, it is vital to have this info and get a realistic view. Since it is difficult, you must read a lot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In bitcoin investment there's no need a big amount in investing on bitcoin. But in investing is risky you are not sure if your going to win but in that's situation you have a debt and family to raise i dont think it will work. As a advice i think you need to finish all of your debt and start investing
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think his main concern at the moment is not having a lot of savings or major investments that if he gets into crypto he might lose the little that he's got. Yet he is also determined to invest in it because of the success rate he hears from people who got into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
the one who will benefit very much later is who still has a lot of bitcoin in his wallet, if I don't have a lot of bitcoin then I make sure I will regret it.
Activity: 546
While everyone with as little as $10 can invest in bitcoin but I don't think it will be a huge Investment for such group of people because it will take something extraordinary for a little investment like to return a huge profit but those who possess huge Investment capital stand to benefit more.
Activity: 336
I have a friend who is interested in getting into bitcoins but he does not have a lot of savings or any major investments. He also has a lot of debts to pay and has an average wage job with a family of 4 to raise. When we were talking yesterday, I thought: who really would benefit the most from investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Can those who are like my friend get into bitcoin even though he has no major investment? Or is bitcoin only for those who can afford it?

I think the most benefit will be of those sites where we are training or we are investing... because I think when we are transact in some part of the transaction fees is going to them also and we are transacting many times so we think that they are making the most profit
Activity: 336
All who invest and engage in bitcoin will benefit in the cryptocurrency world.This is not for certain people only. Unlike networking, whom the founder most likely will earn a lot, bitcoin depends on how you work and how much you invest. Even if you are a beginner but you do a lot of effort, you my earn more than those who are ahead of you.
Activity: 364
Defiantly you friend can invest in bitcoin. But first let your friend pay his debt first because there is no assurance of short time profit. Bitcoin is just another form of money. If he interested in bitcoin then he can, advice him not to leave the job. He can put 5-10% of his salary if he can. If he can’t buy much then he can be participating in bounties where he can earn ICO token and which can be exchanged to bitcoin later on. Before invest you have know about bitcoin. You have to keep patient with good knowledge, when how what to do.

Never invest in ICO before full analysis especially without reading the white paper. You can share your knowledge with senior or community members. Remind one thing in every community there is some people will say this coin, that coin will rise buy them.
Never invest people saying  to invest you that’s way you invest. make your own plan, develop your knowledge about bitcoin, blockchain, ethereum, difference between security and utility token, different cryptocurrency exchanges. You can watch video on youtube about it. And never invest all of your money in one project. Keep some money if market go downtrend at that time you can buy more, it will be minimize your loss. Though market now in dumb season but when the market recovers. You will be pleased with the results. 
Activity: 1764
Most of the profits come to big players, because they have investments ranging from a million to billions, just as governments earn huge amounts of money for imposing taxes on cryptocurrency in their countries with high interest rates. Also people who transfer huge amounts of dirty money, now they do not need to meet in the real world to transfer money, and all this can be done with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105

bitcoin is very popular among people in various countries because without capital we can still have bitcoin and altcoin by joining the bounty campaign. many people working on the bounty campaign to get capital to invest in bitcoin and altcoin.
I suggest that your friends first work on the bounty campaign and after having capital, start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
the important thing is to have a big intention to succeed in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, and get tokens for free by joining the bounty and Airdrop campaigns. hard work, and high passion is needed to achieve success in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
Everyone other than those greedy bankers will benefit from crypto and that is the reason why the bankers and politicians are trying all that they can in order to sabotage the popularity of crypto-currency.
Activity: 98
The amount you want to put into the bitcoin is up to you! You don't have to break your bank to invest in bitcoin.  Wishing you best of luck!
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is for those who have a huge amount of profit and who can afford to lose their money or investments because the market is unstable we cannot predict the whole market condition and if your friend has no money to invest he can join bounty campaign to be able earn and to have enough capital to invest.
Activity: 243
I think the ones who will really benefit in bitcoin are the rich ones, because you cant gain much if you won’t invest more, those who can’t afford to invest a high amount won’t gain high too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

Everyone benefits in cryptocurrency irrespective of how much you are able to invest, which will be proportionate to how much you will make as profits. Cryptocurrency is for all as long as you understand it adequately.
Thats right, every person who uses and invests in bitcoin has the possibility to profit, the possibilit depend on each user himself,
how their knowledge about bitcoin, skills, patience, experience and so forth. so you already know how to profit, hone your skills to get more chance to profit..
Activity: 38
i think the person who will benefit the most from bitcoin/ cryptocurrency are long-term investors. Because they already stayed in this world for a long time, they know how to make a beneficial investment with crypto
Activity: 84
 There are two big problems with bitcoin as a currency: its value is unstable and its transaction processing is too slow. The most important feature of a currency is that it be a stable store of value. ... People don't want investments or debts denominated in a currency
Pages:
Jump to: