Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will lose in Ukraine? - page 2. (Read 248 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 14, 2022, 08:51:27 AM

Conclusion: Who will lose the fight?

Ukrainian people, who don't care about NATO or Russia. Poor and Middle-class people are suffering from this war who doesn't have any responsibility or wish for this war.

Agree with that, those who do not know at all feel the impact of this war, whether they are in Russia or Ukraine. They are low to middle class people who have to struggle to support their various needs and live in uncertainty. Hopefully in the future this war will end and the two sides can make peace.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 14, 2022, 07:14:22 AM
yes first provoke the war then sell arms to that country in the name of help. NATO is very good at this. NATO planned the war Putin started it and Ukraine become the

So Putin works for NATO now?

I know you're not capable of anything other than parroting RT talking points, but anyone else reading this nonsense should consider this: what was supposed to happen to not "provoke" the war? Should Ukraine have gifted itself to Putin? Then what? Putin won't stop until Portugal. If you wanna live in Putin's Russia - hurry up to book a flight through Turkey while you can. Stop blaming independent countries for not wanting to join Putin's empire.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 14, 2022, 03:56:04 AM
NATO - is not a "culprit".

yes first provoke the war then sell arms to that country in the name of help. NATO is very good at this. NATO planned provoked the war Putin started it and Ukraine become the goat here. Who is in profits here? USA and Russia. Who is dying, Ukrainian? They did the same in Yemen, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan. Nobody would talk about them because they are Muslims and NATO and USA are responsible. Put hundreds of sanctions on Russia because they attack Ukraine but Nobody is going to put sanctions on the USA for attacking Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afgan. West show their true faces.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 13, 2022, 05:42:26 PM
have to be open-minded and not take any side

... and proceeds with "Putin bad, but" arguments. That's not being open-minded, that's being deliberately obtuse. An independent country trying to defend itself with help from anyone who can provide it - yes, including NATO - is not a "culprit". I know you Kremlin stooges would prefer Ukrainians to "negotiate" (i.e. give in to all Putin's demands as that's his condition for "negotiation") but that's not how it works.

Putin started the war, he can end it today if he wanted to. He doesn't. End of story.

being open minded is in general a bad idea, it basically makes you a whore to whoever sells you his information the best.

everyone should be closeminded and strife for personal wealth gains, which typically inculdes religion
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 13, 2022, 03:50:23 PM
have to be open-minded and not take any side

... and proceeds with "Putin bad, but" arguments. That's not being open-minded, that's being deliberately obtuse. An independent country trying to defend itself with help from anyone who can provide it - yes, including NATO - is not a "culprit". I know you Kremlin stooges would prefer Ukrainians to "negotiate" (i.e. give in to all Putin's demands as that's his condition for "negotiation") but that's not how it works.

Putin started the war, he can end it today if he wanted to. He doesn't. End of story.
March 13, 2022, 03:10:49 PM
We will all lose. Well, not all, there are always those who benefit from wars, but they are usually a minority. Obviously, the most affected will be those who lose their lives, their families and those who have to move to avoid bombs falling on them.

For the rest you say, I try to keep an open mind and I have been researching the origin of the conflict:

Russia is the only culprit here?

The answer is no. NATO is also responsible for this situation.

I would point out that the responsible for the dead is the one who kills them and the one who orders to kill them, but if we stick to the origin of the conflict, it is true that NATO is partly to blame for expanding eastward. The thing is that until now they had done it with several countries and nothing had happened.

Nato/Ukraine should have just accepted the autonomy and independence of the Donbass republics like the lectured the serbs to do with the kosovo Muslims, that would have been something but no they held like a bunch of angry children on ukraine and on their corrupt jew comedian zelinski, nato gives a fuck if all ukranian men get slaughtered they get the women and children to exploit
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
March 13, 2022, 03:07:06 PM
We will all lose. Well, not all, there are always those who benefit from wars, but they are usually a minority. Obviously, the most affected will be those who lose their lives, their families and those who have to move to avoid bombs falling on them.

For the rest you say, I try to keep an open mind and I have been researching the origin of the conflict:

The answer is no. NATO is also responsible for this situation.

I would point out that the responsible for the dead is the one who kills them and the one who orders to kill them, but if we stick to the origin of the conflict, it is true that NATO is partly to blame for expanding eastward. The thing is that until now they had done it with several countries and nothing had happened.

March 13, 2022, 03:03:19 PM
ukriane is basically nato's Yogoslavia,

with ukraine bing Serbia and the russian Seperatist republic being the Kosovo Albanians.

Nato now gets its emberassement having a state commited in a genocide, oppression with a jew comedian at the top
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 13, 2022, 03:00:37 PM
Many people have taken sides in this conflict. Some show sympathy to Ukraine and some throw arguments by supporting putins action. But if we want to understand these incidents then we have to be open-minded and not take any side. Let's see who is going to lose the war:

If you think of military strength then Ukraine is no match for Russia. Russia is a supergiant in terms of military power comparison with Ukraine. But it's impossible to win with a  week of military power? No, it's not and the Taliban and Vietnam are good examples of that.

Why it will not be easy for Russia?

War sucks out a country's resources. The reason behind today's weak economical condition of the USA is the Afgan war. Despite being the world's largest economy the USA lost the war in Afghanistan and this war cost them by weakening their economy. Russia's economy is 1.4 trillion dollars in size which is equal to USA's poorest stated economy. You can not be a superpower with a weak economy also Ukraine is one of the largest countries in Europe even it is bigger than France and Germany. And the good thing for Ukraine is their people are protesting RF on the battlefield. Simply Russia's economy doesn't have the power to occupy Ukraine in a lengthy war.

The answer is no. NATO is also responsible for this situation. It's not my judgment its been said by some American academist. In-network times Thomas Freidman write a column where he mentions some narratives from one of the famous cold war historians George F. Kennan. In that column, he writes, NATO's expansion and inclusion of former soviet countries will show a significant and dangerous reaction from Russia. which will be a bad decision for the USA.

A famous writer M. E. Sarotte wrote a book called NOT ONE INCH. In that book, he brings forwards some promises made to the former soviet union. There he mentioned chancellor of West Germany promised to the former president of the soviet union Mikhail Gorbachev that Germany will not allow NATO to build a military structure in east Germany. White houses former chief of staff James baker ensured Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO will not expand one inch to the east. Did they keep their promises? NO.

NATO can not deny its responsibility to provoke this war.

Conclusion: Who will lose the fight?

Ukrainian people, who don't care about NATO or Russia. Poor and Middle-class people are suffering from this war who doesn't have any responsibility or wish for this war. War fought by rich but suffer poor, war start by politicians but soldier died in the battlefield. Sometimes war is necessary to bring peace but most of the war humans fought was unnecessary. Because of these wars, people from both sides are suffering so I hope leaders from both countries try to solve their problem by negotiation not by risking precious human life.

Pages:
Jump to: