Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will strike First - page 2. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 12:48:50 PM
No one attacks first, I hope!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 11:26:01 AM
I see US provoking NK to firing the first missile. US will just stand prepared on the side and provoke the NK and we know that NK is capable of being provoked quite easily and with NK provoked into attacking first, US will have justification in the peoples eyes to return the fire full force.
Aside from that situation a trash talking between north korea and the uinted states. The current situation between china and india is a much more serious. China is now really doing something sending some troops to their borders and also have said that they are going to attack when its necessary

China have given an ultimate to India to withdraw it's troop form Doklam. And if not fulfiled, China would be glad to experiment it's new toys over India.
That situation would surely deteriorate the power situation there. A defeated India would be easily bullied by Pakistan.
That wouldn't be a good choice for them as India's military power is huge. They have a lot of long range ballistic missiles, their own missile defense system and a lot of nuclear subs. A real war between these two would end with no winners.

Likely there is not going to be a full fledged war. But hypocritical countries like North Korea and India who boasts about their power but are worthless can be the first ones to strike. Though they wouldn't last long, but can cause serious civilian damage to others and themselves. 
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
August 10, 2017, 11:23:23 AM
I see US provoking NK to firing the first missile. US will just stand prepared on the side and provoke the NK and we know that NK is capable of being provoked quite easily and with NK provoked into attacking first, US will have justification in the peoples eyes to return the fire full force.
Aside from that situation a trash talking between north korea and the uinted states. The current situation between china and india is a much more serious. China is now really doing something sending some troops to their borders and also have said that they are going to attack when its necessary

China have given an ultimate to India to withdraw it's troop form Doklam. And if not fulfiled, China would be glad to experiment it's new toys over India.
That situation would surely deteriorate the power situation there. A defeated India would be easily bullied by Pakistan.
That wouldn't be a good choice for them as India's military power is huge. They have a lot of long range ballistic missiles, their own missile defense system and a lot of nuclear subs. A real war between these two would end with no winners.

I think that The United States are most likely to attack. They like to be the aggressor and Trump is very easily offended.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 11:16:28 AM
With the developing scenario in this world, we could aspect a full fledged war which we haven't seen for some decades.
This situation can easily turn into a regional or world war.
Let's (pray this doesn't happen) guess who will be the first to strike.

I don't think that this will be resulting into a "full fledged war because they are also thinking what it will be or how will it be affecting their countrymen. I think this will be just like a cold war where only words and taunts are thrown to each other. More importantly, we don't need to expect a war, let us just focus on what we can do to ourselves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 10, 2017, 11:13:17 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
That is the main event and trump is prepared for this knowing that they can defeat North Korea with their High tech war machines . 
However i don't want this war to happen and it might be the fire fpr the other countries to start a war against others .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 10, 2017, 10:29:55 AM
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 05:54:06 AM
With the developing scenario in this world, we could aspect a full fledged war which we haven't seen for some decades.
This situation can easily turn into a regional or world war.
Let's (pray this doesn't happen) guess who will be the first to strike.
Pages:
Jump to: