Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin? - page 5. (Read 11118 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
September 11, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
You would like to get answer? Here it is: everyone! Libra will be the first real worldwide payment method, fully regulated and backed by big company.
Why Bitcoin is not a worldwide payment method? Because it is too complicated and we still do not have regulations, so it can easily become banned in some countries.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 11, 2019, 12:08:44 PM
You cannot even imagine how big Libra would be, I bet that Libra will be in top 10. We can complain that it is not a crypto and has nothing familiar with decentralisation, but neither has Ripple and people are still investing huge money in XRP.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 11, 2019, 11:19:00 AM
Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

In my opinion, their no.1 buyer for sure majority of them are Facebook users. The founder of Facebook will use his influence and
connection in business industry to support his own coin. Almost in the entire world knows about Facebook, they may have a billions of users
but they can also have a billions of user that will definitely lack of idea and knowledge about in crypto business were libracoin was categorized
on this concept of business.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
September 11, 2019, 11:05:49 AM
They are not going to make a coin which will uphold the base of any real crypto, it is not their aim.
Noone also will invest in it because there is no reason to think that it will not be a stable coin, it has different aims and uses, none of them are in line with Sataoshis original vision.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
September 11, 2019, 10:51:39 AM
Facebook Coin? do you mean libra? now there are many investors who buy Libra coins. we don't have to worry about who buys Libra coins, we can see what the current volume of Libra coins is and will definitely increase every time
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 11, 2019, 09:42:05 AM
Most of the people who are already involved in cryptocurrency will happily buy this coin because for many years we are seeing how Facebook changed a lot of social media activity. The only demand for a Facebook coin is the owner itself because he is one of the most dedicated person.
i think so too.
it looks like facebook coins will be very profitable and very good for investment, i am also interested in buying them.
likely in the future facebook coins will become one of the favorite coins of many people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
September 11, 2019, 09:22:06 AM
Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

If the influence of Facebook more bigger than this present time, the Facebook coin will interact many people in the world too. People will get interest of any kind of Facebook' PRODUCT include the coin. The investors and Facebook partners will give support to Facebook so that it can be more popular and people will buy it. If the demand can get higher for time to time, Facebook coin will be one of the most wanted coin in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 11, 2019, 09:12:50 AM
Most of the people who are already involved in cryptocurrency will happily buy this coin because for many years we are seeing how Facebook changed a lot of social media activity. The only demand for a Facebook coin is the owner itself because he is one of the most dedicated person.
- Indeed, with such a popular advertising, if crypto investors don't care about facebook coin, that would be a lie, and when people already have an interest in this product, they will certainly have some curiosity and calculations and want to invest a little in it. And except for people like us, the world community will also invest and buy facebook coin when this is almost a new trend for them, especially stock investors and facebook partners, support and help for facebook coin will be a way for them to get more money when facebook always has a great ambition
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 11, 2019, 08:32:35 AM
The large audience of FaceBook allows us to assume that there is a great chance of successful use of Facebook coin in the future. The field of activity for using cryptocurrency even exclusively on the site itself is simply huge. It remains to wait for the result.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 10, 2019, 10:38:56 PM
Who would not buy the coin Facebook is planning to issue? I think everybody wants to get some sort of Libra coins. Facebook has a large number of subscribers and its coins will be used by most of them. But it is uncertain Facebook will issue its stable coin. The uncertainty grew after the US paid its concerns about Facebook issuing its stable coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
September 10, 2019, 10:31:21 PM
I will buy some facebook coins, or should i say i want to participate on their ICO if there will be.
This FB coins will surely hit the market with a good profit. better early to maximize the profit.
Too much popularity on this, and i want to have this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 10, 2019, 10:28:05 PM
I will definitely buy the Facebook which is call LIBRA.
I amy not use it but this is a good investment, i will ride the hype and get some gold out of profit.
We all know how popular the project is and backed up with many partnership.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 10, 2019, 10:13:47 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
September 10, 2019, 09:54:54 PM
i think facebook have the biggest number members on their social media. Also mark zuckerberg is the other factor will make demend of this coin increase. Sadly the fact is this coin is stable coin. So it depent on what facebook coin can do and use for on next / future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 06, 2019, 07:30:40 AM
I think if everything will be beautifully and conveniently designed, and the coin will bring real benefits, I mean the speed of transactions and their availability, then quite a large part of the middle class around the world will want to use this coin. In fact, this is a digital dollar with a tracking function, and few people will like it that way. Therefore, I am sure that the project’s marketing will be at the highest level.
yeah, i think also like that.
if the facebook coins are high quality and very profitable, it is not impossible for facebook coins to be bought and demanded by the whole world.

i also believe that project marketing will be at the highest level. we just wait how it develops, i'm sure this coin will develop very well.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 06, 2019, 05:42:15 AM
If that was the case, everyone wanted libra
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
September 06, 2019, 03:51:03 AM
Well, people will eventually buy this coin. There are almost a billion registered profiles right now on FB and some of those people will ultimately end up buying the crypto because of heavy promotion they are going to do with this coin. This coin, I believe, is going to be the next big thing in the crypto world.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 27, 2019, 05:25:33 PM
Many people like Facebook and you'll see how Facebook will sell this currency, crypto markets attract attention

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 27, 2019, 04:20:22 PM
I think if everything will be beautifully and conveniently designed, and the coin will bring real benefits, I mean the speed of transactions and their availability, then quite a large part of the middle class around the world will want to use this coin. In fact, this is a digital dollar with a tracking function, and few people will like it that way. Therefore, I am sure that the project’s marketing will be at the highest level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 27, 2019, 03:49:12 PM
Personally, I think that Facebook is doing the right thing since it issues its coin. And for facebook this will give great credibility and soon this coin will cost a lot of money. So the Facebook team made the right decision for the development of their social network. And Facebook will take a leading role in the cryptocurrency market.

I do not like that Facebook does this only in the wake of the popularity of cryptocurrencies. They blocked any ads related to cryptocurrencies for a long time, I know this because I previously participated in Facebook bounty campaigns. And now Facebook has radically changed its decision regarding cryptocurrencies. I can not believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: